Important Dates for application form of NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 has been released for Early Admission Mode Round 1. Candidates can check the same from the official website, niituniversity.in and from the apge below. Get all important dates for NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020 process complete information here.
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Important Dates
You can check below the important dates in regards to NIIT University admission 2020 from the table below:
|NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020||Early admission mode||Regular admission mode|
|Application Start date||15 Oct 2019||Apr 2020|
|Registration end date||18 Nov 2019 – round 1||to be announced|
|Admission Interaction Process (AIP) dates||to be announced||to be announced|
|Program Commencement||to be announced||to be announced|
What is Early Admission Mode (EAD)
the candidates who apply with the early admission mode, wherein the admission process starts early enjoy the below-given advantages:
- Early Admissions ensure that the student can be stress free and focus on exceling in their Class XII Board examinations.
- NU supports the selected Early Admissions students for their Class XII exams through the ‘Study Smart Initiative’.
- Students admitted through EAD attend an exclusive 7 Day Head Start Boot Camp including workshop in New Age areas. This is in addition to NU Resonance, the unique Induction Programme for all new students.
- Opportunity to attend Camp Future, a two-day getaway at NU campus, designed to give future students along with their parents, a glimpse of the NU life as guests of NIIT University.
- EAD students get financial benefit in terms of their acceptance fee paid, which gets adjusted towards security fee deposit payable at the time of enrolment.
- NU Scholar search programme offers limited number of meritorious scholarships on a first-come-first-served basis. EAD students have additional advantage of securing these scholarships by early admission offer acceptance.
NIIT University Admission 2020
NIIT University is located in the state of Rajasthan. To apply for admisison in the university the students have to apply by filling the application form, appear in the Admission Interaction Process (AIP) and then in the counselling rounds. The AIP includes appearing in the engineering test – NUET for the technical courses and filling of the questionnaire form. The engineering Test is held in the online mode and has questions from physics, chemistry and maths
Official Website: niituniversity.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.