NIMCET 2019 Application Form has been released on March 02, 2019. National Institute of Technology Karnataka issues the online forms at nimcet.in. The last date to apply for NIMCET is April 07, 2019. Candidates are required to complete the NIMCET 2019 Registration process before the lapse of the deadline. Candidates belonging to Open / OBC category are required to pay Rs. 2200/- whereas the candidates belonging to SC / ST/PwD category are required to pay Rs. 1100. Upload the documents according to the proper format and submit the NIMCET 2019 Application Form. For more information about NIMCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
NIMCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates must remember their login credentials namely their Username and Password, as well as the Security Question with Answer as that, is going to be used for future events. Candidates who applied for the NIMCET 2019 can also check NIMCET Application Form Status 2019 for being accepted or rejected. For more information about NIMCET 2019 Application Form important dates and events, candidates can have a look at the schedule given below:
|Availability of Application Form||02 Mar 2019|
|Last date to apply|
|Exam Date||26 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for NIMCET 2019.
NIMCET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay the application fee in order to submit the NIMCET 2019 Application Form. The application fee is available in the table below as per the latest exam fee notified by the NITK.
|For Open / OBC||Rs 2,200/-|
|For SC / ST / PwD||Rs 1100/-|
How to fill the NIMCET 2019 Application Form?
Candidates are required to follow some steps in order to fill the NIMCET 2019 Application Form. The steps for the same are given below:
Step 1: Register
In order to apply for NIMCET 2019, candidates are required to first register themselves on the official website. Candidates are required to enter their personal e-mail id and personal contact number. After entering all these details, candidates are going to get an e-mail specifying their login credentials. Candidates are required to look through security question and answer while registering.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
After the registration, candidates are required to fill the NIMCET 2019 Application Form. In the Application Form, candidates are required to enter their personal and academic qualification details. After entering the details, candidates are required to give their 3 preferences of the test centres.
Step 3: Upload the Documents
After entering the details, candidates are required to upload the documents such as a photograph, signature, proof of identity and date of birth (SSLC / 10th Marks Card), all the other marks card / Caste / PwD / Category Certificate (whichever applicable).
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
After filling the Application Form, candidates are required to pay the application fee using the payment gateway. After the payment, candidates are required to click on the “Submit” button. After clicking on this submit button, candidates can see the PDF version of their application form which is going to have a Unique Application Number.
Step 5: Print the Application Form
After filling the application form and paying the application fee, candidates are required to take the printout of the filled Application Form.
NIMCET 2019 Application Form Image Specifications
Candidates are required to upload the images in a specified format, failing which the Application Form can get rejected. Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the exact dimensions, file sizes in which they have to upload the images.
|Passport Size Photograph||50 KB to 150 KB|
|Signature||50 KB to 150 KB|
|All the Mark Cards & Certificates||500 KB each|
Documents Required for filling NIMCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload some documents while filling NIMCET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can check the list of the documents given below:
- A passport size photograph
- A scanned image of the signature
- All the Mark Sheets / Certificates
- A valid proof of identity
NIMCET 2019 Test Centres
Candidates are required to give the 3 preferences of their test centres while filling the application form only. Candidates can check the list given below to know about the test centre which is going to be there in the list.
|Test Centres||Test Codes||Test Centres||Test Codes|
Important Instructions to fill NIMCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to follow some instructions while they are about to fill the NIMCET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below to know about the same:
- Candidates can submit their Application Form till a prescribed period of time. No requests for the submission of application form shall be entertained later.
- All the documents should be duly attested and scanned.
- Candidates are required to have to “Preview” of their Application Form before submitting it.
- Candidates must jot down their Application Number for the future uses.
- Candidates must remember their login name, password, security question and its answer as they are going to be used for most of the events.
- Candidates must not create multiple logins.
NIMCET 2019 Eligibility
In order to apply for NIMCET 2019, candidates need to match the following eligibility requirements. Candidates can have a look at the information given below for the same:
- The candidates must be Indian National.
- He / she should have qualified B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons.) / BCA / BIT under 10+2+3 pattern with Statistics / Mathematics as a subject or equivalent.
- Those candidates who have a Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology Degree or equivalent from a recognized university are also eligible to apply for NIMCET 2019.
- The candidates belonging to General / OBC Category should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA score as the aggregate in all the subjects.
- Students who have completed/completing B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply keeping in mind that the programme is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC).
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories such as ST, SC need to have atleast 55% or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale in the aggregate of all subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Qualifying Examination are also eligible to apply for NIMCET 2019.
NIMCET is an examination conducted by the National Institute of Technology to grant admission into MCA. Candidates are required to apply for NIMCET via online mode only. After giving NIMCET, candidates can take admission into 11 NITs. Candidates are required to fill the Application Form in the online mode only. After filling the Application Form, candidates can download their NIMCET 2019 Admit Card by entering the login credentials they have got while registering.
Official Website: www.nimcet.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.