Information regarding receipt of applications will be available on the official website of NIMCET. The candidates may check the receipt of their Application Number on the website. Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may send an e-mail to NIMCET official authority. The application is liable for rejection if the dully-signed generated application form along with e-receipt of processing fee and other documents is not received by the authority of NIMCET 2019 on or before the last date.
Check NIMCET 2019 Application Form Status
The Candidates who will be applied for the NIMCET 2019 can check the status of their application for being accepted or rejected. To check the application form status, the candidates are required to log in using the Username and Password which was generated during the application process.
- Link to check NIMCET 2019 Application Status will be provided here…!!
Web Enabled On-Line Application Form
- Eligible candidates are required to fill-in web enabled on-line application form from any place of their convenience. Candidates are required to register themselves in the website of NIMCET by giving their username and password. Candidates are not permitted to create multiple Id’s.
- Username: Username must be a string containing at least six alphanumeric characters with first two and last two characters as alphabets. No special characters are allowed.
- Password: Password must be a string containing at least six alphanumeric characters. No special characters are allowed.
Applications received after due date and time will not be considered. NIMCET-2019 is not responsible for any postal delays and hence candidates are advised to post the filled-in application with all necessary documents and payment e-Receipt well in advance before the last date. Rights are reserved by NIMCET-2019 for any change in this regard.
- Check carefully the eligibility requirements of NIMCET-2019 as stated in this Information Brochure.
- The application will be rejected if the requirements are not met. The application is liable for rejection if the dully-signed generated application form along with e-receipt of processing fee and other documents is not received by the authority of NIMCET-2019 on or before the last date.
- OBC candidates have to satisfy both the caste and creamy layer requirements detailed on the following National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) website:
- SC/ST category candidates and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates should use the respective Pro-forma given in the information brochure.
Official Website: www.nimcet.in