Information regarding receipt of applications is now available on the official website of NIMCET. The candidates may check the receipt of their Application Number on the website. Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may send an e-mail to NIMCET official authority. All the relevant document should be uploaded at the time of filling the application form. The candidates cannot create multiple logins. The candidate who obtained the rank in the examination will only be eligible to opt the college option for taking admission. The application fees are non-refundable. All the candidates need to fill the application form before the application form the end date. The application is liable for rejection if the dully-signed generated application form along with e-receipt of processing fee and other documents is not received by the authority of NIMCET 2019 on or before the last date.
NIMCET Application Form Status 2019
Candidates have to register on NIMCET-2019 website by creating the login, password as instructed therein and then fill all the details as per the Online Form. Eligible candidates can download their own Admit Cards from http://www.nimcet.in between May 13 and 24, 2019. Admit card will not be sent through post to the candidates. They are only available in online mode. After filling the application form the candidate needs to submit the application fee. By checking the website the candidate able to know their application form status.
|Application form starts||01 Mar 2019|
|Application form ends|
Check Here- NIMCET 2019 Application Form Status
The Candidates who will be applied for the NIMCET 2019 can check the status of their application for being accepted or rejected. To check the application form status, the candidates are required to log in using the Username and Password which was generated during the application process.
Web Enabled On-Line Application Form
- Eligible candidates are required to fill-in web enabled on-line application form from any place of their convenience. Candidates are required to register themselves in the website of NIMCET by giving their username and password. Candidates are not permitted to create multiple Id’s.
- Username: Username must be a string containing at least six alphanumeric characters with first two and last two characters as alphabets. No special characters are allowed.
- Password: Password must be a string containing at least six alphanumeric characters. No special characters are allowed.
Applications received after due date and time will not be considered. NIMCET-2019 is not responsible for any postal delays and hence candidates are advised to post the filled-in application with all necessary documents and payment e-Receipt well in advance before the last date. Rights are reserved by NIMCET-2019 for any change in this regard.
- Check carefully the eligibility requirements of NIMCET-2019 as stated in this Information Brochure.
- The application will be rejected if the requirements are not met. The application is liable for rejection if the dully-signed generated application form along with e-receipt of processing fee and other documents is not received by the authority of NIMCET-2019 on or before the last date.
- OBC candidates have to satisfy both the caste and creamy layer requirements detailed on the following National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) website:
- SC/ST category candidates and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates should use the respective Pro-forma given in the information brochure.
NIMCET 2019 Admit Card
For all eligible applicants, Admit Cards will be made available on the website, http://www.nimcet.in
after scrutiny of their applications. Applicants will be required to download their Admit Card after
logging in to this website between May 13, 2019 and May 24, 2019. See section 3 .The candidates shall have to bring he Admit Card at the Test Center, counselling place and at Institute where they want to get admission at the time of admission.
NIMCET-2019 test will be conducted with only in one question paper containing 120 multiple choice
questions in which each question carries four marks and there will be negative marking for each wrong answer, covering the following subjects. Multiple Choice Questions will be written in English Language
only and will not be translated into any other language.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40||160|
Official Website: www.nimcet.in
If the enough number of candidate does not opt for a center,then that center may be cancelled. Alloted test centers will not be changed.
|Test Center||Center Code||Test Center||Center Code|
About Entrance Test
The NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET), is a National Level Test conducted by NITs for admission to their Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme. The admission to the MCA programme to the ten NITs. There is no need to fill separate form for taking admission in NIT.The syllabus and curriculum of the program offered by those NIT’s are designed according to the needs of different IT firms in India and outside India.In case of any discrepancy with respect to the conduct of NIMCET-2019, the decision of Chairman, NIMCET-2019 will be final.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.