NIMHANS Admit Card 2020 – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has released NIMHANS 2020 admit card online for session 1 entrance test of PG (Medical & Non-Medical) and UG courses. The candidates can download the admit card from the direct link given below or from nimhans.ac.in. To download NIMHANS admit card 2020, the candidates have to enter the registration number and password. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card on the day of the examination. Check more information about NIMHANS admit card 2020 from this page.
NIMHANS Admit Card 2020
NIMHANS admit card is not sent individually to the candidates. It is released only via online mode at the official website only. Check the important dates regarding NIMHANS admit card 2020 from this page.
|Events for Ph.D, Superspeciality, Postdoctoral, PG, UG||Session 1||Session 2|
|Downloading of PG and UG Admit Card Starts from||09 Sep 2020||To be announced!|
|Last date for downloading of Admit Card for UG courses||01 Oct 2020||To be announced!|
|Last date for downloading of Admit Card for PG courses||30 Sep 2020|
|Exam Date (Ph.D., Super Speciality, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses)|
29 and 30 Sep 2020 (PG-Medical & Non-Medical)
01 Oct 2020 (UG)
|Downloading of Admit Card (For interview)starts from||To be announced!||To be announced!|
Download Admit Card here: Candidates can download NIMHANS 2020 admit Card from the below links. (For Session I Over)
– Click here to download the NIMHANS UG 2020 admit card.
– Click here to download the NIMHANS PG 2020 admit card
Official website: nimhans.ac.in
NIHMANS Entrance Exam 2020 Online Entrance Test Detailed Schedule
Click here to download the Notice for detailed exam schedule.
How to Download NIMHANS 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can able to download hall ticket from the link given above, it is available after the candidate have successfully filled and submitted the NIMHANS Application Form. The steps to be followed to download admit card, are given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website, where the candidate will have to locate the Admit Card and Then click on Admit Card link as shown in below image.
Step 2: On clicking that you are redirected to new window, where they have to login by entering their Registration Number and Password.
Step 3: After filling the asked details the candidate need to click on the login button to submit the details.
Step 4: Once the candidate have successfully submitted on the next screen, their admit card is displayed.
Step 5: The candidate need to take a print out of the Admit card and carry it on the day of the test.
Instructions for printing
- Make sure that you are printing on a plain white sheet of paper.
- There should be no marking on the page.
- Print it in high quality.
- Check that all details including photograph and signature are clear.
- Print more than 2 copies.
NIMHANS 2020 Exam Pattern
The Institutes conducts an Online entrance examination, NIMHANS entrance exam. The test consists of multiple choice objective type questions which a candidate need to solve in a duration of 90 minutes. There will be 100 MCQ type questions. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer.
Courses for which Common Entrance Exam is Conducted
- MD in Psychiatry, DM in Neurology and M.Ch in Neurosurgery courses of 60 minutes duration with 70 questions for candidates applying with MBBS qualification followed by Online entrance test of 30 minutes duration with 30 questions for each domain [Candidates applying for any of the above three courses should appear for the entrance test of that particular course only]
- 12 Postdoctoral Fellowship courses under Psychiatry (except in Geriatric Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine Courses) in two stages: First Stage-Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 80 Marks Second Stage-Clinical / Practical / Lab Based Assessment (OSCE) for 20 Marks Choice of course will be given to candidates based on the order of merit in the entrance examination, the candidate securing highest marks will have the first option of selecting any of the 10 Postdoctoral Fellowship courses.
- 08 Postdoctoral Fellowship courses under Department of Neurology.
- DM in Neuroanaesthesia & Neurocritical Care and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuroanaesthesia & Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neurocritical Care courses.
- DM in Neuropathology and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuropathology Courses.
- DM in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Courses.
- DM in Geriatric Psychiatry and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry Courses.
- DM in Addiction Psychiatry and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Addiction Medicine Courses.
- There will be a common entrance test for candidates appearing for undergraduate courses, i.e., B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology, B.Sc. in Radiography and B.Sc. in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology.
Separate Online Entrance Tests will be conducted for
- DM in Neurology with PG qualification.
- M.Ch. in Neurosurgery courses with PG qualification
Candidates possessing PG qualification in Medicine (MD/DNB) and Surgery (MS/DNB) will be considered only under PG category for admission to DM in Neurology and M.Ch. in Neurosurgery courses, respectively. If any candidate applies under the MBBS category, then his/her their candidature will be disqualified.
Note: Separate entrance tests will be conducted for all other courses offered at NIMHANS
NIMHANS 2020 Result
After the candidate have successfully given the examination they will receive the Result. Result will be available on the official website, on the result of the candidate will be able to check there result via locating Roll Number and Name of the qualifiers. The candidate will be considered for admission after they have successfully performed in the entrance examination. The candidate need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the exam in order to take admission. A link to download NIMHANS Exam Result will be available on the Result page which can be found on our Main Page.
About NIMHANS Entrance Exam
NIMHANS is conducting entrance exam for admission to PhD, External fellowship, Superspeciality course, Post graduate degree / diploma courses, Post doctoral fellowship programs. It will be an online computer based test. NIMHANS is one of the most prestigious institutes for Post Graduate Medical Studies in India. About 20,000 candidates take the NIMHANS entrance exam for entry into 6 years DM/MCh and 3 years MD Psychiatry at NIMHANS. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is the conducting body of NIMHANS.
Possession/use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices/Spy Cameras/ Bluetooth is strictly prohibited on the premises of NIMHANS Entrance Test centres and candidates shall be liable for penal action for any such act.
Q1. Where can I find the Syllabus for the courses at NIMHANS?
A1. The information regarding Syllabus for all courses offered at NIMHANS, can be obtained by contacting the concerned Department of NIMHANS or by going through the information already provided in the Prospectus under ‘Program of Study’ under Individual courses/ Under Department Section.
Q2. What is the mode/method to download entrance exam hall ticket/admission cards?
A2. Candidates can download the hall ticket/admission cards in online mode on the Website nimhans.ac.in and the candidates can download the same as per the instructions provided to the candidate from time to time.
Q2. What details will be printed on the NIMHANS Admit Card 2020?
A3. The admid card will consists following information:
- Candidates Name
- Test Date
- Test Center
- Exam Time
- Category etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.