NIMHANS Entrance Exam Preparation, in order to appear for exam and qualify the candidate need to prepare. While preparing there are multiple things the candidate have to keep in mind, like pattern of exam and syllabus according to which the candidate can then prepare. Below we have provided instructions on how the candidate can prepare, the candidate can read the article for it.
NIMHANS Entrance Exam Preparation
NIMHANS is one of the most prestigious institutes for Post Graduate Medical Studies in India. About 20,000 candidates take the NIMHANS entrance exam for entry into 6 years DM/MCh and 3 years MD Psychiatry at NIMHANS.
Pattern of NIMHANS Exam
The institute conducts online multiple choice questions entrance exam for post graduation.
- For all the courses, the institute conducts the common exam.
- After one clears the exam common exam, a separate merit list is published. One can apply for all the three courses.
- One can easily answer these questions if one has prepared well for Entrance Exam. The difficulty level is moderate. The questions are from the usually direct from the preparation books of MBBS. One can answer these questions only when one has read the neurological aspects of all the major subjects.
- The questions are from psychiatry, medicine, physiotherapy, pharmacy, pathology, radiology and anesthesia. Even in this section, the difficulty level is moderate.
The exam is easier as compared to AIIMS. One must be consistent while preparing for the exam. Focus should be on all the subjects but a special focus should be given to the neurology subject.
You may be interested in: Neuro-Intergrated For NIMHANS Entrance Examination book.
NIMHANS Entrance Exam Preparation for Post Graduation in Neurosurgery
There are various online portals that offer courses and also a huge database for the preparation. These platform helps you prepare well for the exam through the continuous test and mock papers. One can assess their preparation simultaneously with this type of preparation that offers mock test scores. Along with the test papers, these platforms also have detailed solution of the questions.
Preparing on your own
- One should always prepare in time for the entrance exams as the last day preparations seldom pay off.
- Students should prefer making own notes as it is difficult to study from someone else’s notes at the last moment during revision.
- It is very easy to forget the difficult questions, therefore, one should mark the difficult ones to practice them during the time of the final exam.
- The aspirant should make sure that he/ she is thorough with the concepts and is not confused between one or two concepts.
- There are also various books available in the market for the preparation of this exam.
Studies are not enough
Apart from the preparation by studying, the students should not forget to keep themselves fit during this time. They must drink large quantities of water while burning the midnight oil. They should eat healthy food during the preparation of exam as it is crucial to stay fit. It is possible to crack any exam if you prepare wisely.
NIMHANS is one of the best institute for studies in the area of mental health and neurosciences. The institute is a multidisciplinary one with excellence in mental health all over the country. Along with providing the best education in the field of mental health and neuroscience, it also helps the government in introducing policies on mental health, injury and neurosciences.
The students who wish to pursue a career in the field of neurology or mental health wish to take admission in this college. The institute is continuously progressing in the field and it has produced many successful Psychiatrists and psychologists, those are working in national and international institutions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.