NIMS University Application Form 2019 – NIMS University has released the online/offline applications for all its courses on its official website, nimsuniversity.org. As per the officials, the last date for all the regular course admission is April 15, 2019. The NIMS University 2019 application fee of Rs.1000 needs to be paid in offline mode by every applicant. Candidates can opt to fill the application form in online/offline mode, but the form needs to be submitted in offline mode only to Nims University Admissions Cell. Only those candidates having a minor degree/having passed the qualifying exam in related field are eligible to apply. To know more and to apply for NIMS University Admission 2019, candidates can keep scrolling!
NIMS University Application Form 2019
Other than for regular courses, NIMS University has also invited eligible applications from MD/MS/MDS courses. The admission for these courses are provided on the basis of NEET scores. Candidates can keep a track of NIMS University Application Form 2019 related events, from below.
|Last Date To Apply||15 Apr 2019|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
- Click here to apply for NIMS University Application Form 2019.
- Click here to apply for NIMS University Application Form 2019 MD/MS/MDS Admission.
- Click here to download the offline NIMS University Application Form 2019.
NIMS University Application Form 2019 Fee
Candidates are required to complete the NIMS University 2019 application process by making the payment of the application fee via demand draft mode. No other mode of making payment of the NIMS University 2019 application fee has been mentioned, as of now. If any changes, we will let you know the same! After a candidate has filled the NIMS University 2019 Application Form, he/she is required to sent the application fee along with a list of documents, in favor of NIMS University, Rajasthan.
Mode of Applying: Online/Offline
Mode of Submission: Offline
Mode of Making Application Fee Payment: Offline (Demand Draft)
Application Fee: Rs. 1000 (as per the officials)
How To Apply for NIMS University 2019
Candidates can go through these steps, provided below to apply in the following manner for the NIMS University 2019 Admission.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the University i.e nimsuniversity.org or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Over the next page, a candidate is required to fill certain personal, programme related, educational qualifications, score in admission test, permanent address and correspondence address related details.
- Click the “Submit Application” button, at the end of the page to submit. Don’t forget to mention the score of the mandatory admission test, as per the selection criteria laid down by the NIMS University. For e.g – NATA Score for B.Arch, JEE Main Score for Engineering courses etc.
- A preview of your NIMS University 2019 Admission Form will appear on the device’s screen. Check all the details from there.
- You will have 2 options – “Confirm Submission” and “Edit Submit Application”. Choose “Edit option” to make any changes in the application form details, whereas submit your applications, so that University can initiate the further process.
- Once you submit NIMS University 2019 Admission, a confirmation will be received by a candidate over their registered email id and on their device’s screen.
- Candidates are advised to make a note of the application number for future reference.
- Further, a candidate needs to send the documents, attached along with their filled in Application form and the specified amount of NIMS University application fee in offline mode.
Documents Needed For NIMS University Application Form 2019
Candidates are required to send a copy of each of these documents for verification to the NIMS University, Rajasthan. Along with the NIMS University Application Form 2019, a candidate needs to pay the application fee also in offline demand draft mode.
Degree/ Marksheets of qualifying examination.
Migration/ Transfer Certificate from the last School / College / Institution (in Original).
Certificate & Mark sheet of standard 10+2.
Certificate & Marksheet of 10th standard.
Degree / Marksheets / Certificates of all qualifications.
Certificate for break / gap in education (if applicable)
Address Proof (any one of Ration Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport).
Identity Proof (any one of Ration Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card).
Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Details To Be Filled On NIMS University Application Form 2019
Candidates need to make sure that these details, filled over NIMS University Application Form 2019 can true and correct. Because, at the time of submitting the filled in application, along with its corresponding documents, these details are verified. If NIMS University founds out, any of these details to be incorrect/false, it may lead to the cancellation of admission in this reputed private Institute.
- Select Mode as “Regular”
- Program Name
- Select Mr./Ms./Dr.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Verify Email
- Landline Number
- Mobile Number
Last Educational Qualification Related Details
- Name of College
- Year of Passing
- Level of Exam Passed
Score In Other Admission Test Related Details
- Name of Exam
- Year of Passing
Permanent & Correspondence Address Details
- Address Line 1 and 2
NIMS University Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria, as laid by the NIMS University 2019 authorities. NIMS University 2019 Applications of all those candidates will be cancelled, in case not fulfilling the respective eligibility criteria.
- M.Sc. (Medical) – Graduate with Biology/MBBS/ BAMS/BHMS/BPT/B.Pharm/ any other professional course with 50% marks
- MD/MS – As per the norms of M.C.I./Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/ Hon’ble Rajasthan High Court/Govt. of Rajasthan/RUHS
- M.Ch. – MS in General Surgery. Candidates are selected on the basis of merit in the entrance test.
- DM – Gastroenterology – MD in General Medicine / Pediatrics. Further, selection is made on the basis of merit in the entrance test.
- M.B.B.S. – 10+2 or equivalent level passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject. Should have also qualified for NEET.
- M.C.A.- B.C.A. / Graduate in any discipline with Mathematics at 10+2 level (M.Sc. Computer Science for lateral entry in 2nd year)
- M.C.A. + B.C.A. (Integrated) – Should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as core subject
- M.Sc. – B.Sc. in relevant field
- PGDCA – Graduation
- B.C.A./B.Sc. – Should have passed their 10+2 with Maths as a core subject
- B.Pharm – Should have pursued 10+2 or equivalent level of studies with PCM/PCB
- Pharm D/ D Pharm – Passed 10+2 with PCM/PCB
- Pharm. D (Post Baccalaureate) – B.Pharm
- LLM – Should have passed Bachelors of Law
- B.B.A., L.L.B. (Integrated)/ B.A., L.L.B. (Integrated) – 10+2 in any stream
- L.L.B. – Graduate in any stream
- Diploma – Graduate
- M.A – B.A
- MSW – BSW/B.A.B.A. & B.A. (Hons.)/ BSW/ B.Sc.10+2 in any stream
- M.Tech. – M.Sc. or B.E./B.Tech in relevant field/Branch or equivalent degree
- Integrated Courses(B.Tech.+ MBA / B.Tech.+ M.Tech) – 10+2 with PCM (B.Sc. in relevant field for Lateral Entry)
- B.Tech.(Basic Engineering) – 10+2 with PCM/PCB(for Biotech) Diploma in relevant field for Lateral Entry)
- B.Tech.(Advanced Engineering) – 10+2 with PCM (B.Sc. in relevant field for Lateral Entry)
- Diploma (Engineering) – 10th Science & Maths [For Lateral ITI/NTC or 10+2 (vocational)]
- M. Com.B.Com.B. Com & B.Com (Hons.) – 10+2 in any stream
- MFA/ MVA/ MPA – Graduation in relevant subject
- BFA/BVA/ BPA – 10+2 in any stream
- MA in Journalism – Graduate
- BA in Journalism – 10+2 in any stream
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.LISc.) – B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.LISc.) – Graduate in any discipline
- MTTH – Graduate in any stream
- Post Graduate Diploma – Graduate in any stream
- BTTH/ BHMCT/ BTTM/ Diploma – 10+2 in any stream
- M.A. / M. Sc. Fashion Design – Graduate in Fashion Designing / B.Sc.
- B. Text/ B. Sc./ Diploma Fashion Design – 10+2 in any stream
- PG Diploma in Television & Film Production – Graduate
- B. Arch. – 10+2 with Mathematics as compulsory subject [50% marks in aggregate] & NATA/JEE Paper 2
- MBA – Graduation from any recognized University
- PGDM – Graduation
- B. B. A/B.B.A. + M. B. A. (Integrated)/ Diploma – 10+2 in any stream
- M.P.T – BPT
- B. P. T./ B. O. T. – 10+2 with PCB and English
- B.Sc. Nursing – 10+2 Class pass with 45% aggregate in PCBE Or Equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with science (physics, chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCBE).Candidate shall be medically fit.Age – the Minimum age of admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) – B.Sc. Nursing/PB B.Sc. Nursing with 55% aggregate marks and 1 year experience preferably in critical care
- GNM – 10+2 in any stream (Age between 17 & 35 Years)
- MDS – BDS
- BDS – 10+2 (PCB & English) 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC)
NIMS University Admit Card 2019
Once the details/document verification has been done by the NIMS University, a candidate is issued the admit card over its official website, nimsuniversity.org. Candidates need their registered email ID and application number to retrieve their NIMS University 2019 admit card for the exam. Only those candidates receive the admit card for the courses in which the entrance examination is conducted by the University. No candidate will be sent the NIMS University Admit Card 2019 in offline mode. A downloaded copy of the admit card, along with any of the government recognized photo ID proof is ought to be carried on the day of NIMSEE.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.