Admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma 2017-18 in NIMS Hyderabad is on basis of NEET PG 2017. many candidates have been waiting for NIMSET 2017 application form. However it is informed to all such aspirants that they must fill application form of NEET PG 2017 and appear for the same. Till last year the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences had released application form of NIMSET exam, and would have issued NIMSET application form 2017 as well. The change in admission process is due to modifications in admission process throughout India; now NEET PG 2017 will be the central PG medical entrance exam for all admissions.
B.Sc, BPT & MHM Application Form 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for admission into the various courses like Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Physiotherapy & Master in Hospital Management course for the year 2017. The direct link to download the Application Form is given below.
The filled in application form will have to be printed, signed, attest a latest passport size photograph and sent to Associate Dean, Academic‐2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 PM of 29‐07‐2017 along a) all the documents, a demand draft/NIMS cash receipt.
NIMSET Application Form 2017
There is no application form of NIMSET 2017.
All candidates who want admission in NIMS (Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences) MD / MS / PG Diploma courses must appear for NEET PG 2017.
Notification for NIMSET Application Form 2017 – Implementation of NEET
Will there be separate application forms for NIMS MD / MS / PG Medical Admission 2017?
At the moment there is no other notification except the one above.
In the event that NIMS releases application forms for NIMS PG Admission 2017, you will get it at www.nims.edu.in. We will also definitely update about the same here.
Important dates for NIMSET 2017 Application Form / NIMS NEET PG 2017 Application Form
|Release of notification saying that admission is through NEET PG 2017||October 3, 2016|
|Availability of NEET PG Application Form 2017||September 26. 2016|
|Last date to apply for NEET||October 31, 2016|
Till last year the NIMSET exam was held. Details of the last year’s exam are left intact below just for reference purpose.
NIMSET Application Form 2016
NIMSET PG Medical (BS) Application Form – Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for admission into MD/MS Post Graduate medical specialty courses for the year 2016-17. Candidates who satisfy with eligibility mention and read carefully all the conditions may apply online from the official website or direct link provided below. Online Forms is available now candidates can apply as per schedule mention below, don’t wait till the last day. Apply Immediately.NIMSET 2016 Application Form & Status
The last date for online Application form submission was 18th January 2016 upto 5:00 PM.
Application Status: Candidates who have submitted their applications for NIMSET BS 2016 are uploaded on the website, candidates can check their application status online. Candidate need to login using email id and password. Also candidates are permitted to submit their dues / certificates on or before 20 Feb 2016.
Instruction to fill Application Form
It may be ensured that the 4‐step application process as detailed below is followed.
An account must be created by using an existing E‐mail ID, Candidate’s Name, Date of birth and a Password.
- E‐mail ID should be already existing, active and should be valid. E‐mail ID once filled cannot be changed. It may be ensured that E‐mail ID is correctly filled failing which no communications will occur.
- E‐mail ID and Password will be the applicant’s User Name and Password for accessing online application form. In case the Password is forgotten the applicant may click on “Forgot Password” tab and follow the procedure.
- The applicant’s full name should be the same as given in the secondary School Leaving Certificate or equivalent examination.
- Date of Birth should be the same as recorded in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate or equivalent examination.
- Once registered, the registration details cannot be changed.
- Declaration once made in the application with regard to the social status like SC/ST/BC‐A,B,C,D and E etc., will not be changed subsequently either prior to entrance examination or counseling. Hence candidates are cautioned to fill in with great care about the social status.
- Applications without duly attested SC/ST/BC certificates shall be treated strictly as belonging to Open Category and no correspondence shall be entertained after the last date of submission of application. Mere mention of a category either as SC/ST/BC without enclosing proper certificates necessary in this behalf, such applicants will be treated as belonging to open category and no changes or modifications are permissible thereafter under any circumstances.
A demand draft may be obtained from any nationalized bank for Rs. 2,000/‐ (Rupees two thousand only) in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, payable at Hyderabad or by paying cash Rs.2,000/‐ in NIMS cash counter in person. The candidates must write his/her name and application registration number on the back side of the DD/NIMS cash receipt. Application fee is non‐refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- It is important to obtain a soft copy of the scanned photograph of size between 50‐100 KB.
- The signature of the candidate may be inserted in an area of 2” x 1” on white paper with black ball point pen. The signature area of 2” x 1” may be scanned, cropped and saved for uploading with the online application. The size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 50‐100KB. One MUST NOT UPLOAD signature in A4 size format/complete paper as this later on would result in difficulty in inserting the signature in their admit cards
- The online application form is now filled completely after logging in to the individual account of the candidate
- Instructions for filling are provided as help text in the online application form against each item to be filled in.
- The passport size photograph and signature need to be uploaded as instructed.
- The column of rank obtained in NEET PG is not mandatory. Hence this may be filled with word as “NA”.
- The “View” button may be clicked to see the filled in application form and for any editing.
- Applicant can edit the application details only before submitting the application. Once “Submit” button is clicked he/she will not be able to edit the details. Therefore, “Submit” button should be clicked only after ensuring that all the application details are correct in all respects before the final and irrevocable submission.
- Applicant must ensure that the “submit” button is clicked before obtaining the printout of application.
The filled‐in Application form now needs to be printed. The hard copy of the filled‐in application form with all necessary documents and the DD/NIMS cash receipt shall be submitted in person or sent by post to the Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, Academic 3, 2nd floor, OPD Block (Old Building), Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad ‐ 00082, Telangana on or before 5.00 PM on 18‐01‐2016.
The filled in applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered. The Institute will not be responsible for non‐receipt of applications or delay in postal transit.
After the applications are processed, if there is any discrepancy or non‐submission of required documents such applications shall be summarily rejected without any intimation. They may also check the status of their Application on line after logging in. In case there are no discrepancies, hall tickets will be issued by the scheduled date and candidates may download the same.
The applications of the candidates who are serving in the States of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi‐Government Institutions must be sponsored by their parent department. Applications should be forwarded by the appointing authority. The candidates are required to submit Service Certificate and No Objection Certificate in original from the appointing authority at the time of submission of application in prescribed format at Annexure IV.
Any candidate of reserved category, if at all, failed to submit the certificate of social status along with application, his/her candidature will be assumed as “Open Category (OC)’. No further correspondence will be made in this matter.
The candidates are required to submit all original certificates at the time of counselling and admission failing which they may not be permitted for admission.