NIMSET Application Form 2019 – Eligible candidates are invited to apply for M.Sc., B.Sc. Nursing, BPT and MHM course for the academic year 2019 -2020. Application Form for MHM, B.Sc. and BPT courses is available now and a direct link to fill the same is provided below. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility norms before applying for admission in the various courses at NIMS Hyderabad. It is important for the aspirants to fill the NIMSET Application Form 2019 for admission in M.Sc, B.Sc. Nursing, BPT & MHM 2019. You can check this article to get information about NIMSET Application Form 2019 like how to fill the form, Application fee and link to access the form.
NIMSET Application Form 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the various courses like Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Physiotherapy & Master in Hospital Management courses for the year 2019. The direct link to fill the Application Form and schedule of form is given below.
|Events||Dates||Links to Apply|
|For BPT / B.Sc. Nursing|
|Availability of Application Form online||26 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission of online Application Form||10 Jul 2019|
|Last date for submission of the application (hardcopy)||12 Jul 2019|
|For Master in Hospital Management Course (MHM)|
|Availability of Application Form||11 Jun 2019|
|Last date for receipt of an application form|
|Last date for submission of the application (hard copy)||To be announced!|
|Availability of Application Form online||28 May 2019||Apply Online|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||17 Jun 2019|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of online Application Form||17 Jun 2019|
Official Website: www.nims.edu.in
For B.Sc. and BPT
Application Fee for NIMSET B.Sc. and BPT is Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only). The application fee is not refundable even if the application is summarily rejected. Candidates have to pay the fee through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking. The hard copy of the online application duly signed shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 PM of 12-07-2019 along with all the documents mentioned in the annexure-I
- Click here to check the steps for filling the application form of BPT course.
- Click here to check the steps for filling the application form of B.Sc nursing course.
Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs.1100/- as an application fee through payment gateway provided using a credit card or a debit card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking.
An amount of Rs. 1100/- (Rupees one thousand one hundred only) towards application fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking. The application fee is not refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
How to fill NIMSET Application Form 2019
- Application Form is available on the official NIMS website www.nims.edu.in. or Direct link to fill the same is given above.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Click on Register yourself link for new registration.
- Select the course which you are applying for, by clicking on the button in # column against the course name.
- After click on OK button.
- After filling all the details click on Register Button.
- Save the Registration number Click on login link.
- Enter registration number and password is which sent to your mobile number, enter the captcha code and click on login button.
- Submit Online Application: Click on Submit online Application, Enter all the
mandatory details and click on Save & Update button to save details.
- Submit Application: Academic Details & Experience Details: Enter all the mandatory details and click on save & update button.
- Click on Accept button and then save & update button click on preview & final save button.
- Update Payment Details: Submit the fee through prescribed mode of payment.
- Upload Documents:
- Upload Mandatory Documents
- Click on view Filled an application and take a printout and send the hard copy of the application form and attested documents at the mentioned address in the notification before the last date.
Important Points Related Application Form
- Please note that incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
- The application fee is non-refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- All information related to admission process will be updated on www.nims.edu.in web site you are required to visit the web site for more information.
- To check the application status. Please login with your registration number and password.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.