The NIPER JEE 2018 Result includes the result for Master’s for Science, MBA and Ph.D programs as well. It has been declared on the official website of NIPER. The result has been declared category wise and a list of category wise available seats will also be presented on the website for reference. To know the counselling and admission details, read further.
NIPER JEE 2018 Result
The NIPER JEE 2018 result has been announced soon after the entrance exam. The result for the same has been declared on the official website and candidates can check the result from here also. A direct link to check the result has been provided in the quick links.
|NIPER JEE Entrance Exam||10 Jun 2018|
|Result declaration of Written exam||18 Jun 2018|
|Group Discussion and Interview for M.B.A. (Pharm.)||09 & 10 Jul 2018|
|M.B.A. (Pharm.) Joint Counselling||11 July 2018|
|NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters Programmes||12 to 14 Jul 2018|
|Orientation & Commencement of classes||23 July 2018|
- Click Here to check results for MBA.
- Click Here to check results for Ph.D.
- Click Here to check the results for M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech.(
Official Website: www.niper.ac.in.
Where to find NIPER JEE 2018 Result?
The NIPER JEE 2018 result for the Master’s for Science, MBA and Ph. D. programs has been uploaded on the exam portal of NIPER i.e niper.examsonline.co.in. The result have been displayed on the website itself. The link to the Master’s for Science and MBA and Ph. D. on the same page has been provided. Candidates can check the result from the direct link which is provided here.
Result for Master’s programs & Ph. D. programs
Accessing the Result
- The Result of Master’s programme will be found in the “Result for the Master’s programme” link. Upon opening of the page, the candidates will have to click on “NIPER JEE-2017 Result for Masters for Science” link or “ NIPER JEE Result for MBA” link.
- A combined list and various category wise list will be present on the opened page. The category wise list will include lists for SC, ST, OBC, PH, and KM categories (also sponsor category in case of MBA).
- The Overall Merit list will contain Roll number, Application number, Name, Category and Overall Rank. The name of the candidates will be present in the descending order of their over all rank.
- The Category Merit Lists will contain Roll number, Application number, Name, Overall Rank and Category Rank.
- The Result for Ph. D. programs will be found in the “Result for the Ph.D” link.
Two subject wise merit lists will be released in case of Ph. D. programs. The first merit list will contain names of those candidates who would be eligible for the interview. The second merit list will be based on the marks of the written test and performance in the interview. The students in the second merit list will be counseling and the counseling will take place subject wise.
Candidates whose names will appear on the merit list will be called for counseling. Candidates will be divided in different groups based on their overall ranks. The groups will then be allotted different dates and time for counseling.
In case of counseling for Ph. D. programs, counseling groups will be divided subject wise.