NIPER Ph.D Joint Entrance Examination 2020 – NIPER Institute has announced the online interview schedule for the eligible candidates. Candidates are requested to be present online in their defined slots. Candidates are advised to visit the official website, niperahm.ac.in or niper.nic.in for regular updates. NIPER Institute is conducting Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for admission to the Ph.D course in various disciplines for all seven NIPERs. Candidates can check all the detail for NIPER Ph.D Joint Entrance Exam 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure & other relevant information from this page.
Latest: NIPER has released the online interview schedule for various streams in Ph.D, courses. Scroll down to check the details.
NIPER Ph.D Joint Entrance Exam 2020
Recognizing the need for further strengthening of this sector, Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, established National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPERs) as centers of Excellence for imparting higher education and carrying out cutting edge research in pharmaceutical sciences.
Schedule for NIPER Ph.D Joint Entrance Exam 2020
|Online registration begins on||01 Apr 2020|
|Online registration ends on|
|Admit card issue date|
|NIPER JEE Entrance Exam|
28 Sep 2020
|Call Letter for GD and Interview|
|Online Interview for Ph.D|
|Result for Ph.D|
|Ph.D Joint Counselling|
|Orientation & Commencement of classes|
NIPER Ph.D Joint Entrance Exam 2020 Interview
The interview schedule has been announced for various streams. The candidates can check their name and slot from the list provided below.
Click here to download Ph.D. Admission Online Interview Schedule for Biological Science
Click here to download Ph.D. Admission Online Interview Schedule for Chemical Science
Click here to download Ph.D. Admission Online Interview Schedule for Pharmaceutical Science
Click here to download Ph.D. Admission Online Interview Schedule for Pharmaceutical Management
Document to be Submitted at the time of Interview
The candidates will be required to submit the following documents in original and a set of photocopies of these certificates at the time of interview, failing which, the candidature shall be summarily rejected:
- NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form Printout (02 Copies)
- Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age and correct name.
- Mark sheets of all the semesters’ years of qualifying degree.
- Admit Card of NIPER online test.
- Original Migration Certificate (Last University/ Institute Attended)
- GPAT/GATE/NET Card wherever applicable.
- Award letter (if any) of NET‐JRF of CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR, DST etc.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of disability, if applicable.
- Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner of a Government Hospital
- Sponsorship certificate from the employer in case of Government/Industry sponsored candidates
- Affadavit to be provided by the candidate against ragging
- Undertaking to be given by the parents of the candidate.
- Affadavit to be provided by the candidate
NOTE: All the documents required to be submitted should be self attested (Except Migration Certificate) by the candidates.
NIPER PhD JEE 2020 New Exam Date Notice
- Notice Released on July 20, 2020: Click here to check the NIPER PhD JEE 2020 new exam date notice.
- Notice Released on July 06, 2020: Click here to download this notice.
NIPER PhD JEE 2020 Application Form
You must first register yourself on the official website using the link provided below. To register, candidates need to provide a valid e‐mail address and mobile number. Choose the email id which you access frequently, as all communications to you from the NIPER Office will be sent to this address.
Application Fee: The candidates have to make payment of application fee using an online mode of payment- credit/debit card, netbanking etc.
- Gen/OBC/PH Rs. 3000/‐
- SC/ST Rs. 1500/‐
Data Required Before Filling Registration form Online
Before you login to portal using Application ID and Password, keep the following information ready:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parent’s name, etc.).
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details (Marks, College address, Postal Code)
- GPAT / GATE/NET Rank and Score
- Choice of Examination Center
- High quality image of your photograph as per section 2.
- Good quality image of your signature as per section 2.
- Scan copy of GPAT/GATE/NET as a PDF.
- Your Net‐banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net‐banking mode. In case you are making the payment through debit card/credit card have the following information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number ready with you.
NIPER Ph.D Joint Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility is mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point scale. Those appearing for their final exams are also eligible to apply. Check the eligible qualifying degrees from the table below.
|Medicinal Chemistry||M.S. (Pharm.) (Medicinal Chemistry/ Natural Products); M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Bulk Drugs/Process Chemistry); M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry);|
|Natural Products||M.S. (Pharm.) (Natural Products/Medicinal Chemistry/Traditional Medicines); M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacognosy); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Bulk Drugs/Process Chemistry) M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry).|
|Pharmacoinformatics||M.S. (Pharm.) (Pharmacoinformatics/Medicinal Chemistry/Natural Products); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Bulk Drugs/Process Chemistry); M.Tech. (Bioinformatics); M.Sc. (Organic/Physical/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biophysics /Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Microbiology).|
|Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry)||M.S. (Pharm.); M.Tech. (Pharm.);|
M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry).
|Pharmacology Toxicology||M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Natural Products/Pharmacology & Toxicology/Regulatory Toxicology/ Formulation/Biotechnology/Pharmaceutics/Phar macoinformatics); M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc. (Pharmacology/Biotechnology/Nanotechnology/C omputational Sciences/Biochemistry/Toxicology/Zoology/Physi ology/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.D. (Pharmacology), M.V. Sc. (Pharmacology/Pathology/Biotechnology), MCA|
|Biotechnology||M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Natural Products/Pharmacology & Toxicology/Formulation/Biotechnology/Pharmace utics/Pharmacoinformatics); M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Computational Sciences; Biochemistry/Botany/Zoology/Physiology/Life Sciences/Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.V.Sc.; MCA|
|Pharmacy Practice||M. Pharm. (Pharmacy Practice/Community Pharmacy/Hospital Pharmacy/Clinical Pharmacy).|
|Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology)||M.S.(Pharm);M.Pharm;|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis||M.S.(Pharm.)-[Pharmaceutical Analysis;|
M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis);
M.Sc. [Organic/Analytical Chemistry]
M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Biotechnology);
M.Tech.-[Biomedical Engineering/ Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering]
|Medical Devices||M.S. (Pharm.) (Pharmaceutics/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacology);|
M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics/ Formulations);
M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Biotechnology);
M.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering).
|Pharmaceutical Management||MBA (Pharma) from any of the NIPERs|
GPAT/GATE/NET is an essential qualification except for the following categories of candidates:
- Candidates with MD, M.V.Sc, BDS.
- Foreign Nationals
- Sponsored candidate from Government Departments, Research and Development organizations, Public Sector Undertakings/Reputed Pharmaceutical Enterprises
NIPER Ph.D JEE 2020 Admit Card
NIPER PhD 2020 Admit Card is an important document for candidates to appear for NIPER JEE. Candidates appearing for the NIPER JEE 2020 need to download the admit card, as no candidate would be allowed to appear for the exam without the production fo the Admit card on the examination day. Candidates can download the admit card and the interview call letter using the Login credentials generated at the time of the registration process. Application Id and Password can be used to access the Login. Admit Card is not sent by post to any candidate.
Documents to bring on the Exam day
- Print-out of NIPER Ph.D JEE 2020 Admit Card
- A valid Photo ID proof in original
NIPER Ph.D JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates must be fully aware of the pattern of the examination before appearing for the test. Check the exam pattern for NIPER JEE 2020 – Ph.D here.
- Mode- Online (Computer-based)
- Type of Questions- Objective type and multiple-choice (MCQ)
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Number of Questions- 170
- Total Marks- 85
- Negative Marking- 25% marks are deducted for a wrong answer.
The question paper will be of the level of M.S. (Pharm.); M.Pharm.; M.Tech. (Pharm.); M.V.Sc.; M.D. and M.Sc. (in relevant discipline) level.
The weightage of the interview round is 15 marks.
NIPER PhD JEE 2020 Exam Centres
The list of exam centres is mentioned here, candidates can check for the same:
NIPER PhD Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Admission Procedure
Admission to the Ph.D Programme will be based on the combined merit obtained by a candidate in the entrance examination and interview. Interview of the eligible candidates for the Ph.D Programme will be conducted based on the merit in the entrance examination.
The candidates have to report to the Institute for Interview on scheduled date and time. Candidates will be allowed to participate in Interview, only if they are carrying requisite documents as mentioned in “Documents to be submitted” section and have to show proof of having passed the qualifying degree examination.
NIPER PhD 2020 Result
NIPER PhD 2020 Result will be released by the NIPER Institute. Candidates who appeared for the NIPER JEE Entrance Exam will be able to check the result for the same from the official website. Also, a direct link will also be provided here for the ease of the candidates. Result for NIPER JEE PHD Admission will be released in pdf format.
NIPER PhD JEE 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure for academic session 2020-21 below.
Official Website: niper.nic.in
For more details on NIPER Ph.D Joint Entrance Exam 2020, download
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.