NIRD PGDRDM 2020 – National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development. It builds capacities of the rural development functionaries, elected representatives, academicians and young students through inter-related activities of teaching, training, research, action research and consultancy. Each academic year it offers the admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development. It is advised to go through the page for more information regarding NIRD PGDRDM 2020 admission.
NIRD PGDRDM 2020
NIRDPR will announces One-year full time ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management) PGDM(RM)’ for the session of 2020-21, a schedule is given which contains the expected dates and events regarding NIRD PGDRDM 2020.
|Last date for submission of application form||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Shortlist for GD/PI||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of GD/PI||2nd week of May 2020|
|Date of final result||3rd week of May 2020|
NIRD PGDRDM Application Form 2020
Applications will have to be submitted by online only at nird.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx. Downloaded application will not the accepted in any circumstance. Before applying the candidates must keep the following along with you.
- A valid Registration/Application Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA)
- Valid and active personal Email-Id
- Valid Mobile Number for verification and future correspondence.
- A Application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) drawn in favour of ‘NIRD-PGDRDM’ payable at Hyderabad and the same is to be posted to Coordinator (Admissions), Centre for Post Graduate Studies and Distance Education, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 mentioning the details of your online Application Number, Name and Mobile Number on back side of the DD before sending.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be accepted.
- NIRDPR reserves the right to make changes to the Diploma Programme, it’s design/content and the process of selection, depending upon the exigencies without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Application Form: The Application Form will be available on the official website i.e. nird.org.in.
Candidate must go through the below given criteria which is as per the previous year information brochure and for reference purpose only, it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
- Minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST and PWD candidates) or equivalent in Graduation.
- Students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements as per the schedule may also apply.
It is important for every examination to go through the sample paper in order to prepare for the prescribed test or examination. Below a link is given which contains the sample paper of the previous year.
Click here to download the sample paper for the NIRD PGDRDM Admission.
Candidates should have a valid score in any of the qualifying exams: CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA during the year 2020 then the candidates will be able to apply through online. One should go read the given details carefully for more clarifications and information which are based on the previous year information brochure and will be updated once the official notification arrives.
Course Fee: Rs.1,80,000/- per annum (excluding boarding and lodging)
Board and Lodging: The board and lodging expenses will be Rs.1,00,000 per annum. Accommodation will be given to the students in the NIRDPR Hostel.
Caution Deposit: A refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.10,000 is to be paid along with the First Trimester Fee.
Seat Registration Fee: Upon selection, a non-refundable Seat Registration Fee of Rs. 20,000 should be paid by the students. This amount will be adjusted against the First Trimester Fee.
- Few meritorious students will be eligible for NIRDPR’s Scholarship based on their performance during the trimester examination.
- The North Eastern Council, Shillong, will be approached for giving fellowships to economically backward students of North Eastern states.
Reservation: Reservations for the students of the SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Persons with Disability (PWD) will be made as per the Government of India norms.
For further information in this regard, contact:
Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India
Phone No.: 91-040-24008460, 442;
The list of provisionally selected candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM) 2020-21 of the National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad. Candidates will be able to check the list from the link which will be provided on this page.
Selected Candidates: The list of selected candidates will be available on the official website i.e. nird.org.in.
Shortlisted Candidates for GD/PI
A list of candidates shortlisted for group discussion and personal interview (GD/PI) will be released by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR). Candidates will be able to check the list through the link which will be provided on this page.
Shortlisted Candidates: The list of shortlisted candidates will be available on the official website i.e. nird.org.in.
Official Website: nird.org.in.
For more details on NIRD PGDRDM, download notification.Insofar, official details of NIRD PGDRDM 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.