NIRD PGDRDM 2019 – National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development. It builds capacities of the rural development functionaries, elected representatives, academicians and young students through inter-related activities of teaching, training, research, action research and consultancy. The NIRDPR faculty comprises experienced academicians and development practitioners.
NIRD PGDRDM 2019
NIRDPR announces One-year full time ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management) PGDM(RM)’ with an aim to create a committed and competent cadre of rural development professionals in the country. The programme seeks to impart management techniques that will enhance the understanding of the paradigm and practice of rural development.
Programme Duration: July 2019 – June 2020 (One years)
Schedule for NIRD PGDRDM 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form|
|Shortlist for GD/PI||07 May 2019|
|Date of GD/PI||16 & 17 May 2019|
|Date of final result||23 May 2019|
The list of provisionally selected candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM) 2019-20 of the National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad. Candidates can check the list from the link provided below.
Selected Candidates: Click here to check the list of provisionally selected candidates.
Shortlisted Candidates for GD/PI
A list of candidates shortlisted for group discussion and personal interview (GD/PI) released by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR). Candidates can check the list through the link which is provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check the shortlisted candidates for GD/PI.
NIRD PGDRDM Application Form 2019
Applications are to the submitted by online only at www.nird.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx. Downloaded application shall not the accepted. Before applying the candidates must have the following in hand:
- A valid Registration/Application Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA)
- Valid and active personal Email-Id
- Valid Mobile Number for verification and future correspondence.
- A Application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) drawn in favour of ‘NIRD-PGDRDM’ payable at Hyderabad and the same is to be posted to Coordinator (Admissions), Centre for Post Graduate Studies and Distance Education, National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 mentioning the details of your online Application Number, Name and Mobile Number on back side of the DD before sending.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be accepted.
- NIRDPR reserves the right to make changes to the Diploma Programme, it’s design/content and the process of selection, depending upon the exigencies without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Application Process Over..!!
- Minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST and PWD candidates) or equivalent in Graduation.
- Students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements before 15 June 2019, may also apply.
Should have valid score in any of the qualifying exams: CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA during the year 2018-19 have to apply through online
Course Fee: Rs.1,80,000/- per annum (excluding boarding and lodging)
Board and Lodging: The board and lodging expenses will be Rs.1,00,000 per annum. Accommodation will be given to the students in the NIRDPR Hostel.
Caution Deposit: A refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.10,000 is to be paid along with the First Trimester Fee.
Seat Registration Fee: Upon selection, a non-refundable Seat Registration Fee of Rs. 20,000 should be paid by the students. This amount will be adjusted against the First Trimester Fee.
- Few meritorious students will be eligible for NIRDPR’s Scholarship based on their performance during the trimester examination.
- The North Eastern Council, Shillong, will be approached for giving fellowships to economically backward students of North Eastern states.
Reservation: Reservations for the students of the SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Persons with Disability (PWD) will be made as per the Government of India norms.
For further information in this regard, contact:
Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India
Phone No.: 91-040-24008460, 442;
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.nird.org.in
For more details on NIRD PGDRDM 2019, download notification.