|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Nirma University Law Admission 2017
Nirma University, Institute of Law offers 5 years integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M. Programme. As for now, Nirma University (NU) has released notification for the admission in 5 years integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) at the Institute of Law, Nirma University for the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding Nirma University Law Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process, counselling etc. on this page.
Merit List & Counselling schedule for Law Admission 2017 has been published. Check all the required information below.
Schedule for Nirma University Law Admission 2017 for UG Courses is given here.
|Submission of Online Application Forms start||06 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of filled-up application forms||27 May 2017|
Nirma University Law Admission 2017 Merit List / Counselling
Merit List (for Five Year Integrated UG Law programme ) of Institute of Law, Nirma University 2017, prepared on the basis of All India CLAT – 2017 Rank list published on the website by the secretariat of CLAT-2017 [Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna]. Discrepancy if any found in merit / rank will be subject to the verification from CLAT-2017 agency.
General Merit List 2017 [B.A., LL.B.(Hons.)/B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.)] – Five year integrated
- Click here for General Merit List 2017.
- The candidates listed in the above General Merit List from Merit No. 1 to 500 are invited for the counseling session scheduled on June 20-21, 2017. Click here for obtaining the counseling schedule.
NRI / NRI Sponsored Merit List 2017 [B.A., LL.B.(Hons.)/B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.)]
- Click here for NRI / NRI Sponsored Merit List 2017
- The candidates listed in the above NRI Merit List from Merit No. 1 to 80 are invited for the counseling session scheduled on June 22, 2017. Click here for obtaining the counseling schedule.
- Click here for downloading Format of Affidavit to be duly signed and Notarized by the Sponsoring person.
- Registration Form (download this form and fill it up and bring at the time of counseling).
Nirma University Law Admission 2017 for UG Courses
Online registration process for admission in 5 years integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) at the Institute of Law, Nirma University is open now, candidates who are seeking admission into following course should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submit the application form.
Mode of payment (Form Processing fee)
- General Category : Rs. 2000/-
- NRI/NRI Sponsored Category : Rs. 3000/-
The payment shall be remitted by Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2017 are also eligible for applying to the Institute. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2017 Authority.
- Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2017.
Admission Procedure For UG Courses
- Admission shall be based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2017.
- The candidates are compulsorily required to appear in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017.
- Candidates are also required to fill in the application form of the Institute of Law, Nirma University(ILNU) in addition to the CLAT 2017 form.
- For admission under NRI Category, CLAT 2017 or LSAT will be preferred.