Nirma University Law Admission 2022- Nirma University, Institute of Law has extended the last date to submit the online application form till June 30, 2022. Nirma University, Institute of Law offers 5 years of integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.), and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) Programmes. The mode of ILNU application form is online, no hard copy is required to be sent. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding Nirma University Law Admission 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process, seat matrix etc. from this page.
Latest – Nirma University, Institute of Law has extended the last date to submit the online application form till June 30, 2022. Click here to apply.
Nirma University Law Admission 2022
Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the university website. Application Form is available in online mode only. Candidates are adviced to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The important dates for Nirma University Law Admission 2022 are mentioned below:
|Availability of online application form||07 Jan 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application form ( BA LLB / B.Com LLB (Hons)||30 Jun 2022|
|Declaration of the merit list for General Category||Available soon|
Nirma University Law Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Candidates can check the revised Nirma University Law Admission 2022 application form last date extended from below image.
Nirma University Law Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2022 are also eligible for applying to the Institute.
- Candidates must have obtained the required qualification i.e. (10+2) results by the date of declaration of ILNU merit.
- Candidates must fill CLAT 2022 application form before filling in ILNU Application Form.
- Age of the candidate will be as per the criteria prescribed by the CLAT 2022 Committee and there is no upper age limit.
Nirma University Law Application Form 2022
The online registration process for admission in 5 years integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) at the Institute of Law, Nirma University will start from February 2022. Candidates who are seeking admission into the above-mentioned courses should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read all the eligibility criteria and other details carefully before submitting the application form.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through ONLINE only.
- Steps to be followed while filling up ONLINE Application Form
- Open the official website.
- Register your e-mail ID using Admission Registration, you will get Login ID and autogenerated password in your registered e-mail.
- Login using the registered ID and password.
- Click on New Application.
- Read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions for filling up the form.
- Submit the application form by paying form fee and processing fee (Non-Refundable)
- General Category: Rs. 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 2950.
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category: Rs. 3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 4130. (Candidates applying to NRI / NRI Sponsored category would also be considered under general category subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility criteria).
General Instruction Related to Filling Application Form
- Application Fee Payment will be accepted through ONLINE only by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- No supporting documentation is required for ONLINE application.
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data.
Nirma University Law Admission Procedure 2022
The admission procedure for Nirma university Law 2022 is basically based on CLAT 2022. Check the admission procedure given below.
- Admission shall be based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2022.
- Candidates are also required to fill in the application form of the Institute of Law, Nirma University(ILNU) in addition to the CLAT 2022 form.
Nirma University Law Admission 2022 Merit List / Counselling
Merit List (for Five Year Integrated UG Law programme ) of Institute of Law, Nirma University 2022, will be prepared on the basis of All India CLAT – 2022 Rank list published on the website by the secretariat of CLAT-2022. Discrepancy if any found in merit/rank will be subject to the verification from CLAT-2022 agency.
Nirma University Law Admission 2022 Seat Intake
The Nirmla University Law admission 2022 seat intake is different for each category. Candidates can check the seat intake from the table mentioned below.
|Programmes||BA LL.B (Hons.)||B. Com LL.B (Hons.)|
|85% Seats (General Category)||102+51*||102|
|15% Seats (NRI/NRI Sponsored Category)||18+9||18|
Nirma University Law Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of Nirma University Law Admission 2022 from here. The below-mentioned fee structure is of Five Year Integrated BA LL.B (Hon.) and B.Com LL.B (Hons.) for the year 2021-22.
|For General Category:||Amount in Rupees|
|Tuition Fees||2,73,800/ Yearly|
|Seminar, Orientation, Welcome kit||1,200/One time|
|Refundable Securities (Refundable)||7,000/One time|
|University Enrollment Fee (One Time)||1,000/One time|
|Semester End Exam, Initial Registration & Semester Grade Report||7,000/Yearly|
|Students Activity fees||22,000/One time|
|Alumni fees||1,000/One time|
|Internship and Placement facilitation charges||5,000/One time|
About Nirma University
The Nirma University, Ahmedabad is established in the year 2003. It is a research-oriented, student-centric, multidisciplinary, not-for-profit state private university. This university offers admission in various UG, PG, Ph.D and Research Programmes. It also offers admission into several certificates and diploma programmes. This university has a host of institutes, departments and centres, including Institute of Technology, Institute of Management, Institute of Pharmacy, Institute of Science, Institute of Law, Institute of Architecture & Planning, Institute of Commerce, Department of Design, Faculty of Doctoral Studies and Research, Centre for Continuing Education, Centre for Entrepreneurship, Centre for Advanced Instrumentation and Centre for Robotics and Automation.
GENERAL GUIDELINES : Click here
Official Website: nirmauni.ac.in.
Q.1What is last date for submission of online application form?
Ans: The last date for submission of online application form is 30 June, 2022.
Q.2 What is the tuition fees for general category?
Ans: The tuition fees for general category is Rs. 2,73,800 per annum.
Q.3 What is the application fee for general category?
Ans: The application fee for general category is Rs.2950.
Q.4 What is the total seat intake for B. Com LL.B (Hons.) ?
Ans: The total seat intake for B. Com LL.B (Hons.) is 120.
Q.5 What is the minimum marks required to apply for Nirma University Law admission 2022?
Ans: Candidates must have 45% marks to apply for Nirma University Law admission 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.