Nirma University Law Admission 2021- Nirma University, Institute of Law offers 5 years of integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.), and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) Programmes. The last date to apply online for BA LLB / B.Com LLB (Hons) up to August 02, 2021. The mode of ILNU application form is online, no hard copy is required to be sent. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding Nirma University Law Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process, seat matrix etc. from this page.
Latest: The application form for BA LLB / B.Com LLB (Hons) has been extended up to August 02, 2021. Click here to apply.
Nirma University Law Admission 2021
Interested candidates can fill the application by visiting the university website. Application Form is only available in online mode. Candidates who are going to fill the application form must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria or not.
|Availability of online application form||01 Feb 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application form ( BA LLB / B.Com LLB (Hons)||02 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of the merit list and invitation for counseling||To be announced!|
Nirma University Law Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2021 are also eligible for applying to the Institute.
- Age of the candidate will be as per the criteria prescribed by the CLAT 2021 Committee and there is no upper age limit.
Nirma University Law Application Form 2021
The online registration process for admission in 5 years integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) at the Institute of Law, Nirma University are started now. Candidates who are seeking admission into the above-mentioned courses should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Nirma University Law Admission 2021.
- Click here to check General Guidelines.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through ONLINE only.
- Steps to be followed while filling up ONLINE Application Form
- Open the official website.
- Register your e-mail ID using Admission Registration, you will get Login ID and autogenerated password in your registered e-mail.
- Login using the registered ID and password.
- Click on New Application.
- Read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions for filling up the form.
- Submit the application form by paying form fee and processing fee (Non-Refundable)
- General Category: Rs. 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 2950.
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category: Rs. 3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 4130. (Candidates applying to NRI / NRI Sponsored category would also be considered under general category subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility criteria).
General Instruction Related to Filling Application Form
- Application Fee Payment will be accepted through ONLINE only by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- No supporting documentation is required for ONLINE application.
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data.
Nirma University Law Admission Procedure 2021
- Admission shall be based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2021.
- Candidates are also required to fill in the application form of the Institute of Law, Nirma University(ILNU) in addition to the CLAT 2021 form.
Nirma University Law Admission 2021 Merit List / Counselling
Merit List (for Five Year Integrated UG Law programme ) of Institute of Law, Nirma University 2021, will be prepared on the basis of All India CLAT – 2021 Rank list published on the website by the secretariat of CLAT-2021. Discrepancy if any found in merit/rank will be subject to the verification from CLAT-2021 agency.
Nirma University Law Admission 2021 Seat Intake
|Programmes||BA LL.B (Hons.)||B. Com LL.B (Hons.)|
|85% Seats (General Category)||102+51*||102|
|15% Seats (NRI/NRI Sponsored Category)||18+9||18|
Nirma University Law Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of Nirma University Law Admission 2021 from here. The below-mentioned fee structure is of Five Year Integrated BA LL.B (Hon.) and B.Com LL.B (Hons.) for the year 2021-22.
|For General Category:||Amount in Rupees|
|Tuition Fees||2,53,500/ Yearly|
|Seminar, Orientation, Welcome kit||1,200/One time|
|Refundable Securities (Refundable)||7,000/One time|
|University Enrollment Fee (One Time)||1,000/One time|
|Semester End Exam, Initial Registration & Semester Grade Report||7,000/Yearly|
|Students Activity fees||22,000/One time|
|Alumni fees||1,000/One time|
|Internship and Placement facilitation charges||5,000/One time|
Official Website: nirmauni.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.