Nirma University Law Admission 2020- Nirma University, Institute of Law offers 5 years of integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.), and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M Programmes. The last date to apply online for the application form has been extended up to June 23, 2020. As for now, the Institute of Law, Nirma University (NU) has released an application form for admission in 5 years integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.), and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) for the academic year 2020-21. The mode of ILNU application form is online, no hard copy is required to be sent. Interested candidates can read all the necessary details regarding Nirma University Law Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process, seat matrix etc. from this page.
Latest: The last date to apply for BA LLB / B.Com LLB (Hons) has been extended up to June 23, 2020. Click here to apply.
Nirma University Law Admission 2020
Interested candidates can fill the application by visiting the university website. Application Form is only available in online mode. Candidates who are going to fill the application form must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria or not.
|Availability of online application form||06 Feb 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application forms|
|Declaration of the merit list and invitation for counseling||To be announced!|
Nirma University Law Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2020 are also eligible for applying to the Institute.
- Age of the candidate will be as per the criteria prescribed by the CLAT 2020 Committee and there is no upper age limit.
Nirma University Law Application Form 2020
The online registration process for admission in 5 years integrated B.A., LLB (Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) at the Institute of Law, Nirma University are started now. Candidates who are seeking admission into the above-mentioned courses should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through ONLINE only.
- Steps to be followed while filling up ONLINE Application Form
- Open the official website.
- Register your e-mail ID using Admission Registration, you will get Login ID and autogenerated password in your registered e-mail.
- Login using the registered ID and password.
- Click on New Application.
- Read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions for filling up the form.
- Submit the application form by paying form fee and processing fee (Non-Refundable)
- General Category: Rs. 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 2950.
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category: Rs. 3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = Rs. 4130. (Candidates applying to NRI / NRI Sponsored category would also be considered under general category subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility criteria).
General Instruction Related to Filling Application Form
- Application Fee Payment will be accepted through ONLINE only by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- No supporting documentation is required for ONLINE application.
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data.
Nirma University Law Admission Procedure 2020
- Admission shall be based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2020.
- Candidates are also required to fill in the application form of the Institute of Law, Nirma University(ILNU) in addition to the CLAT 2020 form.
Nirma University Law Admission 2020 Merit List / Counselling
Merit List (for Five Year Integrated UG Law programme ) of Institute of Law, Nirma University 2020, will be prepared on the basis of All India CLAT – 2020 Rank list published on the website by the secretariat of CLAT-2020. Discrepancy if any found in merit/rank will be subject to the verification from CLAT-2020 agency.
Nirma University Law Admission 2020 Seat Intake
|Programmes||BA LL.B (Hons.)||B. Com LL.B (Hons.)|
|85% Seats (General Category)||120+51||102|
|15% Seats (NRI/NRI Sponsored Category)||18+9||18|
Nirma University Law Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of Nirma University Law Admission 2020 from here. The below-mentioned fee structure is of Five Year Integrated BA LL.B (Hon.) and B.Com LL.B (Hons.) for the year 2020-21.
|For General Category:||Amount in Rupees|
|Tuition Fees||2,34,700/ Yearly|
|Seminar, Orientation, Welcome kit||1,200/One time|
|Refundable Securities (Refundable)||7,000/One time|
|University Enrollment Fee (One Time)||1,000/One time|
|Semester End Exam, Initial Registration & Semester Grade Report||7,000/Yearly|
|Students Activity fees||22,000/One time|
|Reading Material charges||6,000/One 1st year|
|Alumni fees||1,000/One time|
|Internship and Placement facilitation charges||5,000/One time|
Official Website: www.nirmauni.ac.in.
For more details on Nirman University Law Admission 2020, Download previous year brochure – download information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.