Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020: Nirma University offers admission into M.Pharm Admission 2020. The last date to apply online has been extended up to August 14, 2020. You can check the revised notice from below. Candidate can fill the Application Form of M.Pharm Admission 2020 online at pharmacy.nirmauni.ac.in. In order to take admission, the candidate must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria set by Nirma University. Further details regarding Nirma University can be found on this page.
Latest: The last date to fill Nirma University M.Pharm Application Form 2020 has been extended up to August 14, 2020. Scroll down to get the details.
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020
Non-GPAT candidates need to appear for entrance exam and Candidates who will qualify GPAT will be given priority. Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 important dates can be checked from the schedule table provided below.
|Application Form available from||20 Apr 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form|
14 Aug 2020
|Display of Merit List for GPAT Candidates||to be announced|
|Entrance Test dates|
|Counselling of Eligible Candidate ( GPAT and Non GPAT candidates)|
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 Application Deadline Extended
Check the revised date of application form for Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 from below.
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 Application Form
Application Form for Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 is available on the official website. Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 Application Form must be filled before the last date. in order to check the Application Form the candidate need to register and create a login account. A link to fill the Application Form will also be provided here on this page.
Apply here: Click here to fill the Application Form for Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020.
Application Fee: Rs. 1,250 (Rupees Twelve Hundred fifty only) for all category.
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check and verify the eligibility criteria prior to fill the Application Form for Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020. Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 is provided below.
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (BPharm) from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks* or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Index* (CGPI) or any other qualifying degree examination considered as the equivalent of BPharm degree by Nirma University, Ahmedabad. (*as per AICTE & PCI norms).
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of qualifying examination can also apply. In such case, the candidate is required to submit the result as soon as the scan copy either by email or by uploading in Online Application Portal.
- If the applicant has passed the qualifying examination (BPharm) from a University other than Nirma University, then he/she will be required to obtain an eligibility certificate from Nirma University. The arrangement for obtaining the same will be made on the spot at the time of admission on payment of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 Admit Card
In order to appear for the exam the candidate need to to download the Admit Card, which will be available on the official website. After successfully filling the Application Form the candidate will be able to download the Admit Card. All those Non-GPAT candidate in order to appear for exam need to download the Admit Card. Admit Card is a important document as it carry details of the candidate and exam. For the ease of candidate a link to download Admit Card will be provided here in this section.
Nirma University M.Pharm 2020 Admission Procedure
- The eligible applicants with valid GPAT score will be given preference for admission in all the branches, and the admission will be given based on the merit of GPAT score.
- Seats remained vacant after considering the qualified GPAT candidates, would be offered to Non-GPAT candidates as per merit of the National Level Online Entrance Exam conducted on the day of counseling at Nirma University campus.
- The exam comprises multiple-choice questions and it would be in-line with GPAT exam.
- If equal rank in case of GPAT candidates, and equal score in case NON-GPAT candidates occur; then the merit of qualifying examination (i.e. BPharm) will be considered.
Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
One seat is reserved in each branch for students who have passed their B.Pharm. from the Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Ahmedabad. Candidate can check branch wise seat matrix for Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020 from below.
About Nirma University
Nirma University, Ahmedabad is established in the year 2003. It is a research-oriented, student-centric, multidisciplinary, not-for-profit state private university. This university offers admission in various UG, PG, Ph.D and Research Programmes. It also offers admission into several certificates and diploma programmes. This university has a host of institutes, departments, and centres, including Institute of Technology, Institute of Management, Institute of Pharmacy, Institute of Science, Institute of Law, Institute of Architecture & Planning, Institute of Commerce, Department of Design, Faculty of Doctoral Studies and Research, Centre for Continuing Education, Centre for Entrepreneurship, Centre for Advanced Instrumentation and Centre for Robotics and Automation.
Official Website: nirmauni.ac.in
For more information regarding Nirma University M.Pharm Admission 2020, Download Admission Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.