NIRMA University has released notification for those candidates who fulfill the requirement to take admission in MBA (Full Time) Programme 2019. NIRMA University MBA (Full Time) Admission 2019 applications have been started online at www.nirmauni.ac.in. Shortlisted for TDP/PI Result has been released. Candidates can check all the relevant information of NIRMA Univesity MBA (Full Time) Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, fee structure, etc, on this page below.
NIRMA University MBA Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Course have to fill their Application form online from the official portal. Qualified candidates in Common Admission Test (CAT) can fill the NIRMA University MBA Application form 2019.
Schedule for the NIRMA University MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Application Begins||30 August 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form (General Category)|
|Short-listing of the Candidates||14 February 2019|
|TDP/Personal Interview||February – March 2019|
|Final Selection||March – April 2019|
|Commencement of the Programme||3rd week of June 2019|
The CAT 2018 score cutoff for shortlisting of candidates for admission to MBA Programme 2019-21 batch has been decided i.e. Overall CAT score of 79 percentile. Please note that the selection list was prepared based on the electronic data and therefore all candidates attending the admission selection process are required to produce their CAT 2018 score cards verifying that they have scored a minimum overall score of 79 percentile at the time of personal interview. In case a candidate fails to produce the said document, he/she will be excluded from the further admission selection process. Candidate can check it from the provided link given below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check the Shortlisted for TDP/PI Result.
NIRMA University MBA Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill their Application form from the direct link provided below on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
Application Process Over!!
- Applicants should complete the online application form with non-refundable admission processing fee of Rs. 1500/- or US $35. The payment should be made online by credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Candidates applying under categories such as NRI/NRI Sponsored/Foreign students/Person of Indian origin holding foreign passport/Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates should make non-refundable admission processing fee of Rs. 6000/- or US $135.
- A candidate who has applied for admission under general category can convert the application to any other category in which she or he is eligible. In such case, the candidate is required to make a payment of an additional processing fee of Rs. 4500/- or US$ 100 and submit it along with a written application referring the original Application Form No. on or before the last date.
Mode of Payment:
The payment should be made online by credit card/debit card/net banking.
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 20, 2019. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme. The candidates failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
The result of NIRMA University MBA Admission 2019 will be announce. Students need to enter the CAT registration number on the login page. Result will be available at the official website Or through the link will be provided below.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Common Admission Test will be called for Personal Interview and Theme Development & Presentation (TDP). The Interview and TDP will be conducted at 5 selected cities viz, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Pune
The candidates will be be finally selected for admission based on the candidates’ performance in the CAT, TDP, Personal Interview, Academic Performance in X, XII and graduation and work experience.
The following weightage will be given for each component of the selection criteria and composite scores will be computed based on the selection criteria.
- Common Admission Test: 60%
- Personal Interview: 20%
- Theme Development & Presentation: 10%
- Academic Performance: 10%
An additional score of up to 5 points will also be given for full-time relevant work experience in a professional organization.
While computing the score of the Academic Performance, the marks obtained in SSC, HSC and Graduation shall be taken into account with 15% weightage for SSC marks, 25% weightage for HSC marks, 40% weightage for graduation marks (only the aggregate marks obtained in the examinations up to pre-final year will be considered for computing the merit, for example in case of a 3 year degree programme first and second year examinations’ marks will be counted and in case a four year degree programme first, second and third year examinations’ marks will be counted) and 20% weightage for overall academic consistency.
Admissions will be offered as per the merits arrived at based on the composite score computed considering the above-given admission criteria and the result will be announced on the Institute’s website. Successful candidates will be informed through the email id provided in the application form. Offer letters will also be sent at the mailing address provided in the Application form. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check the updates on the website and their respective e-mail ids at regular intervals. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of any communication which is sent to the candidate’s mailing address and email provided in the Admission Application forms.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 4,76,000/- per annum (subject to revision by the Fee Regulatory Committee of Govt. of Gujarat)|
|Foreign Nationals/PIO/NRIs||US$ 30,000 or equivalent in Indian Rupees for the entire programme|
|CIWGC (Gulf), SAARC & South East Asia categories||US$ 22,000 or equivalent in Indian Rupees for the entire programme|
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 60,000/- per annum [Tentative]|
|Activity Fee||Rs. 15,000/- per annum|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 11,000/- per annum|
Cost of messing, books, reading material, handouts, printouts, medical insurance, electricity use in the hostel room, etc. will be charged separately on actual use basis.
All communications, with regard to admission, should be directed to:
Institute of Management
Ahmedabad – 382 481 (Gujarat) INDIA
Email: [email protected]
Official website: www.nirmauni.ac.in
For more details regarding Nirma University MBA Admission 2019 Download Information Brochure