|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NISER Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Admission 2018 – National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar (NISER) has released the list of candidates shortlisted for interview for admission to Ph.D. Programme 2018 (winter session) in the following schools of basic sciences at NISER, Bhubaneswar. The candidate who wants to take admission to Ph.D. Programme 2018 (winter session) should fill and submit the application form on or before the last date. Details of NISER Bhubaneswar Ph.D Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. are given below.
Schools of basic sciences at NISER, Bhubaneswar are:
- School of Biological Sciences (SBS)
- School of Chemical Sciences (SCS)
- School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
- School of Mathematical Sciences (SMS)
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
NISER Bhubaneswar Ph.D Admission 2018
The registration process for NISER Bhubaneswar Ph.D Admission 2018 is closed now as per the schedule is given below. Eligible & interested candidates who are seeking admission to Ph.D. Programme 2018 (winter session) in the mentioned above schools should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidate can get all the important dates and details regarding NISER Bhubaneswar Ph.D. Programme 2018 (winter session) on this page.
|Online application starts from||07 Oct 2017|
|Last date for filling up online application||06 Nov 2017|
|List of short-listed candidates uploaded on NISER website||10 Nov 2017|
|Tentative dates for test/interview, at Jatni campus|
|School of Mathematical Sciences||24 Nov 2017|
|School of Humanities and Social Sciences||27-28 Nov 2017|
|School of Physical Sciences||01-02 Dec 2017|
|School of Chemical Sciences||07-08 Dec 2017|
|School of Biological Sciences||19-20 Dec 2017|
Selected Candidates for the Admission
National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar, has published the list of selected candidates for the admission in the Ph.D. course at NISER Bhubaneswar. Candidate can check their name through the given link below. Whose name is listed in the given list will be selected for the admission only.
Selected Candidates: Click Here to check the list of selected candidates for the admission in the Ph.D. course at NISER Bhubaneswar.
Shortlisted Candidates List
National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar, has published the list of candidates shortlisted for the Test/Interview. Candidate can check their name through the given link below. Whose name is listed in the given list will go for the interview on the given date and venue.
The application form has to be filled up online at http://www.niser.ac.in and candidates should follow stepwise instructions mentioned to complete the application submission process. At the time of application, along with this online form, the candidate should upload soft copy of the supporting documents of eligibility criteria.
- Application Process is over now..!!
Candidates intending to apply for more than one school should fill up online application forms for each school and submit separate forms with appropriate supporting documents.
Two sealed letters of reference in the prescribed format with a signature of the referee on the envelope should be produced by the student at the time of interview. The copy of the reference letter is available online.
NISER does not demand any entrance fee from the candidates who apply for Ph.D program.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Biological Sciences : 60% in Masters or M.Tech in any branches of Biology, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Computer Sciences, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. Students with Masters degree in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having interest in pursuing a career in Biology are also encouraged to apply.
- Chemical Sciences : 60% in Masters in Chemistry or allied fields. Student with masters in any branches of Basic Sciences or M.Tech in Applied chemistry or Computer Sciences with interest in pursuing career in Chemistry
- Physical Sciences : 60% or equivalent GPA cumulatively till the last year/semester examination appeared in M.Sc majoring in Physics OR M.E./M.Tech in Applied Physics.
- Mathematical Sciences : 60% in Masters in Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science
- Humanities and Social Sciences# : 60% in Masters in Social Sciences and allied disciplines
Each school will send the call letters/admit card for test/interview to the candidates separately.
- The selection committee of the respective schools will short-list the candidates among those who meet the minimum educational qualifications and satisfy additional criteria which each school may set as deemed necessary.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview, supplemented by a written test, if necessary, for the admission.
- Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the selection process, the selection committee of the school will recommend candidates to the Chairman, Academic Council for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- All candidates called for the Test / Interview will be paid to and fro single, second-sleeper class railway fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the Institute/venue of the Test and Interview. They have to produce evidence (railway ticket) in support of their claim.
For more details of NISER Bhubaneswar Ph.D Admission 2018 Download Information Brochure.