The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. NISM has issued the Application form for the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Markets) The two-year full-time post graduation diploma programme lays emphasis on the following subjects Economics and Financial Economics, Accounting and Reporting, Quantitative, Methods and Computing, Law and Compliance. In order to get admission to above programme candidates shall have appeared for any of the competitive examinations viz, CAT, GMAT, XAT or any other recognized competitive examinations (e.g. MH-CET or any State-level equivalent).
NISM PGDM 2019 – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Markets)
Candidates may note that Application form has been released, details for the same updated here as per official announcement. Eligible applications will be scrutinized for academic achievement (e.g. Class X, Class XII, Graduation, Post Graduation), work experience (Length and Relevance). Check here complete schedule for NISM PGDM 2019 in the table below.
|Application window open||
01 Jan 2019
|Application window closes on||
28 Feb 2019
01 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019
|Announcement of 1st merit list||
02 Apr 2019
|Last date for payment of fee 1st list||
20 Apr 2019
|Announcement of 2nd merit list||
21 Apr 2019
|Last date for payment of fee 2nd merit list||
15 May 2019
|Student Arrival of campus||
02 Jun 2019
|Commencement of programme||
03 Jun 2019
Applicants who want admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Markets) programme have to fill an application form. The last date to apply is 28 Feb 2019. The application fee is Rs. 2000/- and is non-refundable. Applicants who will submit application form complete in all respect will only be eligible for NISM PGDM admission 2019. Candidates are advised must ensure eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can fill the application form through the link provided below.
- Click Here to apply online for the Application Form for NISM PGDM 2019.
- Click here to login for the NISM PGDM 2019 for Application Form.
The minimum required academic qualification is graduation – a bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by UGC or equivalent. Graduates of any discipline, except Fine Arts, are eligible.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for pursuing PGDM (SM). However, applicants less than 28 years of age as on August 01, 2019 would be preferred.
Work Experience: Work experience is not an essential requirement; however, relevant experience of 6 months and above would receive additional credit in the selection process, with a maximum experience of 3 years.
Stage – I Scrutiny and Short-list
- Eligible applications will be scrutinized for academic achievement (e.g. Class X, Class XII, Graduation, Post Graduation), work experience (Length and Relevance).
- The short-list of applicants for the second stage of the selection process will be based on the score in the competitive examinations and scrutiny of applications, with 50% weight for each.
- Scores and weight attained in the competitive examinations shall be for short-listing only, and shall not be carried forward for the final selection.
Stage – II Essay Writing and Personal Interview
- The essay writing will be administered to short-listed applicants on the day of the personal interview. The one-page essay shall be on a contemporary topic to be disclosed, administered and completed in 10 minutes prior to the conduct of the interview. The essay topic shall be from any event covered in any Indian financial daily in the past year, to assess the clarity of expression through written communication skills.
- The personal interview will be based on Achievement Orientation, Clarity on Career Objectives, Communication, Team Spirit.
- The final selection list shall be based on the total of the scrutiny of applications (50%), written essay (10%) and personal interview (40%).
The fee for the two-year residential post graduation diploma programme is Rs. 11,74,300/- (Rupees Eleven Lakh Seventy Four Thousand Three Hundred only) and applicable taxes.
- Programme Fees: Rs. 4,00,000
- Lodging and Boarding: Rs. 1,98,150
- Programme Fees: Rs. 4,00,000
- Lodging and Boarding: Rs. 1,76,150
Total: Rs. 11,74,300
Scores and weight attained in the competitive examinations shall be for short-listing only, and shall not be carried forward for the final selection.
NISM PGDM 2019 will publish the first and second merit list. Also, it will publish the list of shortlisted candidates for Interview. All the candidates can check the same through the official website.
Official Website: www.nism.ac.in
For more information regarding NISM PGDM 2019, Download Brochure