National Institute of Technology, Agartala was founded as Tripura Engineering College in 1965 and declared as a NITA in 2006. It has become a technical institute of repute like other NITs and IITs. It has been recognized as an institute of national importance, by an act of the Parliament of India. NIT Agartala offers various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA and Ph.D in various disciplines. Candidates can read all the important information regarding NIT Agartala Admission into various courses on this page.
Address: Barjala, Jirania, West Tripura, Tripura 799055
Phone: 0381 254 6629
Director: Dr. Gopal Mugeraya
NIT Agartala Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.