|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The NIT Agartala (NITA), a renowned institute of higher technical education had announced the commencement of admission to MBA program in various core disciplines. The details of NIT Agartala MBA admission 2017 such as application process, shortlisting of the candidates, result, group discussion and interview is available on this page.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2017 – 2019
The Admission process for MBA program offered at NIT Agartala had been initiated for the academic session 2017 – 2019. All the aspiring candidates had to register for the admission by filling up the NIT Agartala MBA Application Form. Get all the information about the whole process of admission here.
Schedule of events for NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2017-2019 is given below.
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||27 Mar 2017|
|Display of list of shortlisted candidates||11 Apr 2017|
|Personal Appearance (PA) for GD & PI with document verification.||NIT-Agartala: 24 – 25 Apr 2017
Kolkata: 7 & 8 May 2016
|Uploading the merit list of selected candidates||16 May 2017|
|Online fee payment for provisional admission.||01 to 06 Jun 2017|
|Notification regarding vacant seats [ if applicable]||On or before 21 Jun 2017|
|Provisional Admission from waiting list||28 Jun 2017|
The following candidates, who have applied for admission in MBA programme 2017-18 academic session of NIIT Agartala, called for original document verification and Personal Assesment i.e GD & PI as per the schedule given below in the list.
The Application process for admission to MBA program is online. It is advised to the candidates to complete the application process well before the last date to avoid the last minute rush.
- Application process is over…!!!
Instructions for Online Application Form
- Use internet browser “Google Chrome” or “Mozilla Firefox” to open this portal.
- The candidates applying for admission in MBA programme for 2017 – 2018 academic session will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500 for OP/OBC and Rs.300 for SC/ST applicant, through online payment portal of the institute.
- Click on “Application Flow” and read the downloaded document carefully.
- To apply, click on “Apply Now”.
- For details about Fees, Hostel etc. download Admission Flyer/Brochure.
- All the prescribe format of certificate need to be downloaded from “Download” section.
- Self attested scan copy of the following mandatory documents need to be uploaded along with your online application ( pdf format):
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT valid score card (any one).
- Marks/Grade Card (s) of Qualifying Graduation Exam ( both side for latest available years / semesters)
- Pass Certificate for Graduation Exam (not applicable for final year appearing candidates).
- SC/ST certificate (If applicable)
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
- Final year appearing certificate (not applicable for those who have completed their graduation degree)
- NCL-OBC certificate only in prescribe format may be submitted during GD-PI (PA). Fails to do so, applicants may be treated as OP category.
- Experience Certificate(s) may be submitted during GD-PI (PA).
- Decision of the NIT-Agartala regarding date & venue for PA will be final.
- No changes for venue regarding PA will be entertained after final submission of the online application.
- Your application may be rejected without uploaded self attested mandatory documents or any misleading, wrong or incomplete information given.
- Applicants are requested to visit the website www.nita.ac.in for any updated information. No individual correspondence will be made.
- A valid GMAT score is applicable for foreign applicants only.
- Candidates with degree in Engineering discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA / CPI (6.5 in 10 point scale) and 55% marks or equivalent CGPA / CPI (6.0 in 10 point scale) for graduates in other disciplines with a valid CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT score.
- A valid GMAT score will be applicable for foreign student only.
- The SC and ST candidates would however be allowed a relaxation of 5% of marks or 0.50 in CPI/ CGPA as the case may be.
- Students appearing at their final year Graduation examination may also apply (with eligibility criteria up to last completed semester).Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally. Such candidates have to submit provisional certificate of completion within 15th September, 2017. If they are not able to fulfill the eligibility criteria or unable to submit provisional certificate, their admission will stand cancelled.
Step 1: Screening of applications on the basis of academic performance and performance of the student in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT)
Step 2: Performance in Group Discussion
Step 3: Performance in Personal Interview
Weightage for each step is as follows
|Qualifying Exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT)||50%|
|From next sem||18500|
For Detailed Information about NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2017-2019 – Download Information Brochure