The NIT Agartala (NITA), a renowned institute of higher technical education has announced the admission to the MBA programme in various core disciplines. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates intending to pursue 2-year full-time MBA programme in the School of Management of NIT Agartala commencing from July 2019. The details of NIT Agartala MBA admission 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and fee structure is available on this page.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2019 – 2020
The Admission process for the MBA program offered at NIT Agartala had been initiated for the academic session 2019 – 2020. All the aspiring candidates have to register for the admission by filling up the NIT Agartala MBA Application Form. Get all the information about the whole process of admission here.
Schedule of events for NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2019-2020 is given below.
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||25 Mar 2019|
|Last Date of submission of Hard Copy of Application form||01 Apr 2019|
|Uploading the name of shortlisted and eligible candidates for PA on institutes website||12 Apr 2019 (tentative)|
|Institute level test (written) for MBA Admission||28 Apr 2019|
|Personal Appearance (PA) for GD & PI with original documents for verification.||NIT Agartala – 29 & 30 Apr 2019|
|Uploading the list of selected candidates.||17 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of admission fee for provisional admission through online transfer to A/C||On or before 07 Jun 2019|
|Last Date of withdrawal of admission with refund||14 Jun 2019|
|Notification of Vacant Seats||21 Jun 2019|
|Provisional admission from waiting List||28 Jun 2019|
The application form can be downloaded from the Institute website www.nita.ac.in or from the link provided below. The envelope containing duly filled in application form along with a non-refundable fee in the form of demand draft is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, NIT Agartala, Payable at SBI, NIT, Agartala branch. All supporting documents as per application form should also be enclosed with the filled in application form. No application will be entertained without the demand draft.
Application form: Click here to download Application Form for NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2019 – 2020.
- Download EWS Certifatce form
- Download the OBC Certificate Form
- Download the ST / SC Certificate Form
- Download the PWD Certificate Form
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For other candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to apply:
- Visit the Official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- On the official website, click on “MBA Application form”.
- Complete the application form and send the soft copy of the form to the email adress: [email protected] till March 25, 2019
- Download the application form.
- Send the hard copy of the signed application form along with application fee, self attested testimonials, supporting documents along with requisite original Demand Draft.
- The photocopy of the document must be clear and readable.
- Incomplete Applicattion without supporting documents including original Demand Draft application form submitted after the last date or soft of the application form without the submission of hard copy of the application form will be rejected.
- Candidates must send self attested photo copy of the following documents:
- CAT/CMATGMAT/MAT valid score card.
- Marks/Grade Card of qualifying graduation exams.
- Pass certificate for Graduation Exam.
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS Certificate.
- Final year appearing certificate.
- Candidates with degree in Engineering discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/CPI(6.5 in 10 point scale) and 55% marks or equivalent CGPA/CPI (6.0 in 10 point scale) for graduates in other disciplines with a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT or Institute level test to be conducted by NIT Agartala. A valid GMAT score will be applicable for foreign students only. The SC and ST candidates would however will be allowed a relaxation of 5% marks or 0.50 in CPI/CGPA as the case may be.
- Final year appearing candidates may also apply.
- A valid GMAT score will be applicable for foreign students only.
- Students appearing at their final year graduation examination may also apply (with eligibility criteria up to last completed semester).
The steps involved in MBA Admission are as follows:-
Step 1: Screening of applications on the basis of academic performance and performance of the student in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT or Institute level test to be conducted by NIT Agartala)
Step 2: Performance in Group Discussion
Step 3: Performance in Personal Interview
Step 4: Profile of the candidate.
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT or institute level test score: 50%
- Groud Discussion: 15%
- Personal Interview: 25%
|1st sem||Rs. 40700|
|2nd sem||Rs. 29500|
|3rd sem||Rs. 30500|
|4th sem||Rs. 29500|
Official website: www.nita.ac.in.