The NIT Agartala (NITA), a renowned institute of higher technical education had announced the admission to MBA program in various core disciplines. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates intending to pursue 2-year full-time MBA programme in the School of Management of NIT Agartala commencing from July 2018. The details of NIT Agartala MBA admission 2018 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and fee structure is available on this page.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2018 – 2019
The Admission process for MBA program offered at NIT Agartala had been initiated for the academic session 2018 – 2019. All the aspiring candidates had to register for the admission by filling up the NIT Agartala MBA Application Form. Get all the information about the whole process of admission here.
Schedule of events for NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2018-2019 is given below.
|Start of submission of application||23 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||27 Mar 2018|
|Publication of names of shortlisted candidates||11 Apr 2018|
|Personal Appearance (PA) for GD & PI with document verification.||NIT: 21 & 22 Apr 2018
Kolkata: 28 & 29 Apr 2018
|Uploading the merit list of selected candidates||16 May 2018|
|Last date of submission of admission fee through online transfer||On or before 6 Jun 2018|
|Notification regarding vacant seats [ if applicable]||On or before 21 Jun 2018|
|Provisional Admission from waiting list||28 Jun 2018|
NIT Agartala has released the list of the Selected Candidates for Personal Assessment process in MBA programme for the academic session 2018- 19. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview. Applicants can check the list of selected candidates from the link provided below.
Shortlisted Candidate: Click here to check the list of candidates for Personal Assessment process.
The application form can be downloaded from the Institute website www.nita.ac.in or from the link provided below. The envelope containing duly filled in application form along with a non-refundable fee in the form of demand draft is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, NIT Agartala, Payable at SBI, NIT, Agartala branch (IFS Code – S8IN0011491) should be superscribed “Application for admission in MBA Programme, 2018- 19 in the School of Management must reach the office of the Dean, Academic, NIT Agartala, Agartala- 799046. All supporting documents as per application form should also be enclosed with the filled in application form. No application will be entertained without the demand draft.
- Download Final Year Appearing Certificate
- Download the OBC Certificate Form
- Download the ST / SC Certificate Form
- Download the PWD Certificate Form
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- (One thousand) for OP & OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- (Five hundred) for SC & ST candidates.
How to apply:
- The candidates applying for admission to MBA programme for 2018 – 2019 academic session will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000 for OP/OBC and Rs.500 for SC/ST applicants, through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the Registrar, NIT Agartala, payable at SBI NIT Agartala branch.
- Click on “Download” and read the list of downloadable documents carefully.
- To apply, click on “MBA Application Form”. Complete the Application Form and send the soft copy of the completed application form to the email address:[email protected] Send the hard copy of the signed Application Form along with self-attested testimonial and supporting documents along with requisite Demand Draft to the Dean (Academic Affairs), NIT Agartala, P.O.: NIT Agartala, Barjala, Jirania, Tripura(W), Pin: 799046. The photocopies of the documents must be clear and readable. Incomplete Application Form without supporting documents or Application Form received after the last date or mere submission of the soft copy of the Application Form, without submission of hard copy, will be summarily rejected. NIT Agartala will not be responsible for any postal delay of the application.
- The candidate must send self-attested (clear and readable) photocopy of the followings.
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT valid score card (anyone).
- Marks/Grade Card (s) of Qualifying Graduation Exam ( both sides for latest available years/semesters)
- Pass Certificate for Graduation Exam (not applicable for final year appearing candidates).
- SC/ST certificate (If applicable)
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
- Final year appearing certificate (not applicable for those who have completed their graduation degree).
- NCL-OBC certificate, only in prescribed format may be submitted during GD-PI (PA). Fails to do so, applicants may be treated as OP category.
- Experience Certificate(s) may be submitted during GD-PI (PA).
- The decision of the NIT-Agartala regarding date & venue for PA will be final.
- No changes for venue regarding PA will be entertained after final submission of the Application Form.
- Applicants are requested to visit the website www.nita.ac.in for any updated information. No individual correspondence will be made.
- A valid GMAT score is applicable for foreign applicants only.
- Graduates of full-time regular course in an Engineering discipline with 60% of marks [CGPA/CPI of 6.5 in 10 point scale] and for any other disciplines with 55% of marks[ CGPA/CPI of 6 in 10 point scale] with a valid CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score. A relaxation of 5% or 0.5 in CGPA/CPI in a 10 point scale on graduation marks may be extended to the SC/ST candidates. Final year appearing candidates may also apply.
- A valid GMAT score will be applicable for foreign students only.
- Students appearing at their final year graduation examination may also apply (with eligibility criteria up to last completed semester).Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally and candidates have to submit a certificate of completion of the graduation degree within 15th September 2018. If they are not able to fulfill the eligibility criteria or unable to submit a certificate of completion of the graduation degree, their admission will stand canceled.
The steps involved in MBA Admission are as follows:-
Step 1: Screening of applications on the basis of academic performance and performance of the student in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT)
Step 2: Performance in Group Discussion
Step 3: Performance in Personal Interview
Step 4: Profile of the candidate.
The following are the weightage allotted for different stages of the selection process:
|Qualifying Exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT)||50%|
|1st sem||Rs. 40700|
|2nd sem||Rs. 29500|
|3rd sem||Rs. 30500|
|4th sem||Rs. 29500|
|1st Sem||Rs. 24000|
|From next sem||Rs. 18500|
*It may change time to time.
Official website: www.nita.ac.in.
For Detailed Information about NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2018-2019 – Download Information Brochure.