NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020: The last date to apply for NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020 has been extended till July 06, 2020. National Institute of Technology, Agartala (NITA), a renowned institute of higher technical education has announced admission to the MBA program in various core disciplines. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates intending to pursue a 2-year full-time MBA program in the School of Management of NIT Agartala commencing from July 2020. Eligible candidates can apply through nita.ac.in. The details of NIT Agartala MBA admission 2020 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and fee structure are available on this page.
Latest: NIT Agartala has released the Modified Criteria for MBA Admission 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020
The admission process for 38 seats of the MBA program offered at NIT Agartala has been initiated for the academic session 2020 – 2021. All the aspiring candidates have to register for the admission by filling up the NIT Agartala MBA Application Form. Get all the information about the whole process of admission here.
Schedule of events for NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last Date of receiving Application Form|
06 Jul 2020
|Uploading the name of shortlisted and eligible candidates for PA |
and for institute level written test on institutes website
|Institute level test (written) for MBA Admission|
|Result of shortlisted candidates for PA process for GD & PI from Institute level Test|
|Personal Appearance (PA) for GD & PI with original documents for verification|
|Uploading the list of selected candidates|
|Last date of submission of admission fee for provisional admission |
through online transfer to A/C
|Last Date of withdrawal of admission with refund|
|Notification of Vacant Seats|
|Provisional admission from waiting List|
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form can be downloaded from the Institute website nita.ac.in or from the link provided below. Applicants need to send both the soft copy and hardcopy of the application form to the institute. All supporting documents as per application form should also be enclosed with the filled-in application form.
Application Form: Click here to download NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020 Application Form.
- Download EWS Certificate form
- Download the OBC Certificate Form
- Download the ST / SC Certificate Form
- Download the PWD Certificate Form
- Download Certificate for Final Year Appearing Student
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay the application fee using a demand draft, drawn in favour of Registrar, NIT Agartala and payable at SBI NIT Agartala Branch. The DD must be send along with hard copy of the application form.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For other candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to apply:
- Visit the Official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- On the official website, click on “MBA Application form”.
- Complete the application form and send the soft copy of the form to the email address: [email protected] before application submission deadline.
- Download the application form.
- Send the hard copy of the signed application form along with DD of the application fee, self-attested testimonials and supporting documents.
- The photocopy of the document must be clear and readable.
- Incomplete Application without supporting documents including original DD or application form submitted after the last date will be rejected.
Documents to be enclosed: Candidates must send self-attested copies of the following documents:
- CAT/CMATGMAT/MAT valid scorecard.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Marks/Grade Card of qualifying graduation exams.
- Pass certificate for Graduation Exam.
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS Certificate (OBC-NCL certificate may be submitted during PA)
- Final year appearing certificate.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Make sure to abide by the eligibility norms prescribed by the institution, so as to avoid any consequences in the future.
- Candidates with a degree in an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/CPI (6.5 in 10 point scale) and 55% marks or equivalent CGPA/CPI (6.0 in 10 point scale) for graduates in other disciplines with a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT are eligible to apply. The SC and ST candidates would, however, be allowed a relaxation of 5% marks or 0.5 in CPI/CGPA as the case may be.
- A valid GMAT score is applicable to foreign students only.
- Students appearing at their final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply (with eligibility criteria up to last completed semester).
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020 Selection Process
The steps involved in NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020 are as follows:-
Step 1: Screening of applications based on the performance of the students in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT)
Step 2: Performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD-PI)
Step 3: Profile of the candidate
Weightages for different stages
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT: 50%
- Groud Discussion: 15%
- Personal Interview: 25%
- Profile: 10%
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The selected candidates have to pay the following fees for the duration of the course.
|1st sem||Rs. 41100|
|2nd sem||Rs. 28700|
|3rd sem||Rs. 30900|
|4th sem||Rs. 28700|
|1st sem||Rs 24000|
|Next sem onwards||Rs 18500|
Official website: nita.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.