NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021: National Institute of Technology, Agartala (NITA), a renowned institute of higher technical education has announced the selection list in MBA program for the Academic Session 2021-2022. Selected candidates intending to pursue a 2-year full-time MBA program in the School of Management of NIT Agartala commencing from July 2021. The selected list is prepared on the basis of performance of the students in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT) , performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD-PI). The details of NIT Agartala MBA admission 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and fee structure are available on this page.
Latest: NIT Agartala MBA Application 2021- Selection List is now published. Scroll down to check the complete notice.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021
The admission process for 38 seats of the MBA program offered at NIT Agartala has been initiated for the academic session 2021 – 2022. Get all the information about the whole process of admission here.
Schedule of events for NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 is given below.
|Last Date of receiving Application Form||30 Jun 2021|
|Publication of selection list||07 Sep 2021|
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 Selection List Published
After the MBA Admission List is published students who are looking for NIT Agartala admission are required to submit academic fee, payment details and other necessary information through Google Form. Student who will submit the required fee within required time frame will be allowed to register provisionally by using NITA online portal.
Click here to check NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 Selection List.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 Application Form Last Date Extended
NIT Agartala MBA Admission Notification 2021
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form can be downloaded from the Institute website nita.ac.in or from the link will be provided below. Applicants need to send both the soft copy and hardcopy of the application form to the institute. All supporting documents as per application form should also be enclosed with the filled-in application form.
Application Fee: Below we mentioned last year’s application fee for reference purposes only.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For other candidates: Rs. 1000/-
How to apply:
- Visit the Official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- On the official website, click on “MBA Application form”.
- Download the application form.
- The photocopy of the document must be clear and readable.
- An incomplete Application without supporting documents will be rejected.
Documents to be enclosed: Candidates must send self-attested copies of the following documents:
- CAT/CMATGMAT/MAT valid scorecard.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Marks/Grade Card of qualifying graduation exams.
- Pass certificate for Graduation Exam.
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS Certificate (OBC-NCL certificate may be submitted during PA)
- Final year appearing certificate.
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Make sure to abide by the eligibility norms prescribed by the institution, so as to avoid any consequences in the future.
- Candidates with a degree in an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/CPI (6.0 in 10 point scale) and 55% marks or equivalent CGPA/CPI (5.5 in 10 point scale) for graduates in other disciplines with a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/Institute Level Test Score are eligible to apply. The SC and ST candidates would, however, be allowed a relaxation of 5% marks or 0.5 in CPI/CGPA as the case may be.
- A valid GMAT score is applicable to foreign students only.
- Students appearing at their final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply (with eligibility criteria up to last completed semester).
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 Selection Process
The steps involved in NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 are as follows:-
Step 1: Screening of applications based on the performance of the students in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT)
Step 2: Performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD-PI)
Step 3: Profile of the candidate
Weightages for different stages
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT: 50%
- Groud Discussion: 15%
- Personal Interview: 25%
- Profile: 10%
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
The selected candidates have to pay the fees for the MBA course. Here you can check the last year’s fee structure reference purpose only.
|1st sem||Rs. 41100|
|2nd sem||Rs. 28700|
|3rd sem||Rs. 30900|
|4th sem||Rs. 28700|
|1st sem||Rs 24000|
|Next sem onwards||Rs 18500|
Official website: nita.ac.in
For Detailed Information about NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2021 – Download Admission Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.