National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh (also known as NIT Arunachal Pradesh) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. The classes of NIT Arunachal Pradesh were started from 2010 in a temporary campus in Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh. NIT Arunachal Pradesh has been ranked 19th (www.eduvidya.com) among the 31 NITs. NIT Arunachal Pradesh offers various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, M.Phil and Ph.D in various disciplines. Candidates can read all the important information regarding NIT Arunachal Pradesh Admission into various courses on this page.
Address: Yupia District – Papum Pare Arunachal Pradesh, PIN – 791112
Phone: 0360-2284801, 2001581, 2001582
Director: Dr.V. Ramachandran
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc