NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021: National Institute of Technology Calicut, School of Management Studies offers admission to 2 year MBA Programmes for the acadmic session 2021 – 23. Those candidates who have done their graduation with 60% marks and have a valid score of CAT can apply for MBA Admission 2021. To apply for this course, candidates have to submit the online application form along with the application fee of Rs. 1000/-. The selection of the candidate is done on the basis of CAT score and performance in GD and PI Round. Then the result of selected candidates published on the official website. Scroll down for getting more information about NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 Application form has been released. Scroll down to Apply.
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021
Admission of the candidates is done in two phases i.e. filling the application form and GD/ PI round. In case, any candidate does not receive the interview call letter might be either not shortlisted for the interview or not received their printed copy of the application. Check the official dates for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 from the table given below:
|Publication of notification||01 Jan 2021|
|Last date for submission of completed application||15 Mar 2021|
|Publication of list of candidates selected for GD/PI||18 Mar 2021|
|Tentative dates of GD/PI:||23 – 27 Mar 2021|
|Publication of results||09 Apr 2021|
|Admission||22 Apr 2021|
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
Application form for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 has been available now. Applicants can fill the application form at the official website, dss.nitc.ac.in. To apply for MBA Admission 2021, candidates must have satisfied the eligibility criteria. After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode. Applicants can fill the form through the direct link is given below:
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the form via direct link is given below.
– Click here to fill the application form for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021
– Click here to login for already registered candidates for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
|Open/ OBC/ EWS||1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||500/-|
Documents to be uploaded while filling the online application form
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria for applying the NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 is as given below:
- Regular candidates: Candidates must have passed their bachelor’s degree in any disciplines with minimum marks of 60% (55% in case of SC/ ST Candidates). Along with the bachelor’s degree, candidates must have a valid CAT score.
- Sponsored candidates (up to 5 candidates): Candidates must have 3 years of work experience in the sponsoring organization after their graduation. Candidates with valid scores of CAT/ CMAT or equivalent get more preference.
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 for each category from the tables below.
|Category||Number of seats|
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 Selection Process
Admission to the candidates is offered on the basis of group discussion and personal interview round. After filling the application form, candidates are selected on the basis of their eligibility for interview round. The interview process is conducted at Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai, apart from Calicut. At the time of the interview, candidates have to carry the copies of required documents. Final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of CAT score and performance in group discussion and personal interview round.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Copy of CAT Admit Card/ Scorecard
- Copy of Community Certificate
- Copy of SC/ST Certificate
- Copy of medical certificate
- Copy of proof for date of birth
- Copy of 12th class mark sheet/grade card
- Copy of year/semester wise mark sheets
- Copy of certificates for work experience
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 Result
The result of the Group Discussion and Interview round will be published on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check their results. A list of selected candidates for admission is given here. Candidates who have qualified the interview have to submit the course fee. candidates can click on the below link to check the rank list of shortlisted candidates.
List of Documents to be Uploaded for Online Document Verification
Candidates have to upload the documents given below for verification:
- Document for proof of date of Birth
- Aadhar Card or any Photo ID proof
- CAT scorecard
- Certificate/Mark sheet of X Class
- Certificate/Mark sheet of XII Class
- Mark Sheet/ Grade Card (Year/Semester) of Qualifying Degree Examination
- Degree Certificate of Qualifying Degree Examination
- Degree Certificates of PG/PG Diploma & Diplomas if any
- Certificates of work experience,
- Category certificate
- Undertaking by the candidate on OBC-NCL status
- Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for MBA programme from below:
Official website: nitc.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.