NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020: Rank list of shortlisted candidates has been released. National Institute of Technology Calicut, School of Management Studies offers admission to 2 year MBA Programmes for the acadmic session 2020 – 21. Those candidates who have done their graduation with 60% marks and have a valid score of CAT can apply for MBA Admission 2020. To apply for this course, candidates have to submit the online application form along with the application fee of Rs. 1000/-. The selection of the candidate is done on the basis of CAT score and performance in GD and PI Round. Then the result of selected candidates published on the official website. Scroll down for getting more information about NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 rank list has been released. Scroll down to check it.
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020
Admission of the candidates is done in two phases i.e. filling the application form and GD/ PI round. In case, any candidate does not receive the interview call letter might be either not shortlisted for the interview or not received their printed copy of the application. Check the official dates for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|Publication of notification||01 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of completed application||13 Mar 2020|
|Publication of list of candidates selected for GD/PI||15 Mar 2020|
|Tentative dates of GD/PI:||16 – 25 Mar 2020|
|Online document uploading||10 – 15 Jun 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers||16 – 17 Jun 2020|
|Payment of fee||18 – 22 Jun 2020|
|Online admission||23 – 25 Jun 2020|
|Physical Reporting and Document verification at the Institute||To be announced|
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 Result
Reva University AdmissionREVA University Admission Open!! Apply Now!!
- Previous Year Question Papers Apply Now!!Previous Year Question Papers
Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
Chandigarh University AdmissionChandigarh University Admission Apply Now!!
The result of the Group Discussion and Interview round is published on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check their results. A list of selected candidates for admission is given here. Candidates who have qualified the interview have to submit the course fee. candidates can click on the below link to check the rank list of shortlisted candidates.
Click here to check the rank list of shortlisted candidates.
List of Documents to be Uploaded for Online Document Verification
Candidates have to upload the documents given below for verification:
- Document for proof of date of Birth
- Aadhar Card or any Photo ID proof
- CAT scorecard
- Certificate/Mark sheet of X Class
- Certificate/Mark sheet of XII Class
- Mark Sheet/ Grade Card (Year/Semester) of Qualifying Degree Examination
- Degree Certificate of Qualifying Degree Examination
- Degree Certificates of PG/PG Diploma & Diplomas if any
- Certificates of work experience,
- Category certificate
- Undertaking by the candidate on OBC-NCL status
- Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
A candidate who wishes to enroll for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 are required to submit the online application form along with the required documents. To apply for MBA Admission 2020, candidates must have satisfied the eligibility criteria. After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode. The registration process is over now. Candidates can login to their dashboard by clicking on the below link:
|Open/ OBC/ EWS||1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||500/-|
Documents to be uploaded while filling the online application form
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for or NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure is as given below:
- Regular candidates: Candidates must have passed their bachelor’s degree in any disciplines with minimum marks of 60% (55% in case of SC/ ST Candidates). Along with the bachelor’s degree, candidates must have a valid CAT score.
- Sponsored candidates (up to 5 candidates): Candidates must have 3 years of work experience in the sponsoring organization after their graduation. Candidates with valid scores of CAT/ CMAT or equivalent get more preference.
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Check the seat matrix for NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 for each category from the table given below:
|Category||Number of seats|
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 Selection Process
Admission to the candidates are offered in the basis of group discussion and personal interview round. After filling the application form, candidates are selected on the basis of their eligibility for interview round. Interview process is conducted at Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai, apart from Calicut. At the time of interview, candidates have to carry the copies of required documents. Final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of CAT score and performance in group discussion and personal interview round.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Copy of CAT Admit Card/ Scorecard
- Copy of Community Certificate
- Copy of SC/ST Certificate
- Copy of medical certificate
- Copy of proof for date of birth
- Copy of 12th class mark sheet/grade card
- Copy of year/semester wise mark sheets
- Copy of certificates for work experience
NIT Calicut MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for MBA programme from below:
Official website: nitc.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.