NIT Delhi Admission 2020: National Institute of Technology, Delhi offers admission to Undergraduate (B.Tech), Postgraduate (M.Tech) and Doctoral courses (Ph.D) in various disciplines. Admission to B.Tech programmes is based on JEE Main scores and granted through JoSAA and CSAB counselling. Admission into M.Tech programmes are granted through CCMT based on score of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). Foreign students can also get a seat in the institute through DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad) mode. Check more details about NIT Delhi Admission 2020 from this page.
NIT Delhi Admission 2020
For admission into various programmes, schedule of JoSAA, CCMT, DASA has to be followed. No separate application form is released by NIT Delhi. Centralized counselling is conducted for grant of admission. Further registration process, fee payment etc is done at the institute.
Entrance Exams for NIT Delhi Admission 2020
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
Counselling for NIT Delhi Admission 2020
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech.
NIT Delhi B.Tech (UG) Admission 2020
NIT Delhi Admission 2020 UG Courses
The institute offers undergraduate (Bachelor of Technology) programs in following disciplines.
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
NIT Delhi Admission Process 2020 for UG
The admissions at National Institute of Technology, Delhi are made in accordance with the instructions received from the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development), Government of India and nation-wide counselling through JoSAA and CSAB. Reservation policy is maintained as per the guidelines issued by MHRD, Government of India.
- NITD provides admission to 1st year of B.Tech in autumn semester every session.
- Admission is granted based on counselling conducted by JoSAA. Only those candidates are eligible for admission who apply for JoSAA counselling based on JEE Main score and choose NIT Delhi for admission.
- A limited number of admissions are offered through Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) scheme to Foreign Nationals and Indians living abroad.
- After getting a seat through centralized counselling, the candidates must report at the institution for admission formalities. NIT Delhi registration form is to be filled and submitted, along with requisite documents, after admission confirmation.
NIT Delhi Admission 2020 – Documents to Submit for UG Admission through JoSAA
The candidates who are allotted a seat in the institute through online counselling have to produce following documents for verification. If candidates fail to produce the documents/certificates, admission is denied.
- Provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the JoSAA website – Original
- Printout of Registration form, locked choices
- Admission Letter and Document Verification Certificate (DVC) – Original
- Birth Certificate or Class 10 Passing Certificate for proof of age – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Four coloured passport size photographs
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter (last round) – Original
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Certificate – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Class 12/ Diploma Marksheet – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Class 12/ Diploma Pass Certificate – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Photo ID Proof – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Category Certificate – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Caste Validity Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Maharashtra – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Undertaking for OBC-NCL candidates – Original
- PWD Certificate if applicable – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Character Certificate – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Transfer Certificate – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Migration Certificate – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam for all semesters – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Proof of payment of seat acceptance – Original and self-attested photocopy
- Course completion certificate – Original
- Medical Certificate – Original
- Family Income Certificate – Original
- Affidavit for study gap, if applicable
- Anti-ragging affidavit by student and parent/guardian
NIT Delhi Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure for all the courses is published by National Institute of Technology on its website, nitdelhi.ac.in. There are different fee structures for different courses, different modes of admission and different annual family income slabs.
Click here to check the fee structure for all the programs.
National Institute of Technology Delhi
NITD is a premier institute of Higher Education in the country. It was established in the year 2010 by an act of the Parliament. NITD is one of the 30 NIT’s set up by GOI (Government of India). NIT Delhi has been conferred the status of Institute of National importance. It is an autonomous institute working under the supervision of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. The mission of the institute is to produce creative, competitive and innovative human resource with high intellect and ethical values
Official Website: nitdelhi.ac.in
For more information on NIT Delhi Admission 2020, Download UG Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.