NIT Durgapur has published the notification for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the session 2019-21. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to take admission in the NIT Durgapur MBA programme may apply online by submitting their application form on or before the closing date.
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2019
NIT Durgapur has opened admission process for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for session 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online only from the official website or given below link on or before the last date. Applicants can read all the details of NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2019 such as online application form, eligibility criteria and other information on this page.
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2019 Dates – Schedule for NIT Durgapur MBA Admission is given below.
|Uploading of the Application form||19 Mar 2019|
|Last Date of filling the Application form||29 Apr 2019|
|Last date of receiving completed application form||06 May 2019|
|Displaying the names of shortlisted candidates||10 May 2019|
|GD & PI||20-21 May 2019|
|Displaying of Final Result of Selected Candidates in institute’s website||24 May 2019|
|Date of admission & hostel allocation||26 Jul 2019|
The candidates can fill the application form and submit it online. Interested candidates should first verify the eligibility criteria and then only they should start filling the application form for NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2019. The form includes various details like name, category, date of birth, etc. All the details should be filled correctly. The link to apply online is available at the official website & the same is mentioned below also.
Application Fees: Amount payable for SC and ST candidate Rs 650 and for General and OBC candidate Rs 1250.
- Pay the application fee in Canara bank online or directly in the branch.
- Generate the transaction ID & receipt. Also, register from the link provided in the website of Durgapur and fill the form online.
- Write the transaction ID and upload the scanned copy of fee receipt with the online form.
- Submit online.
- Take the print-out of the submitted application form.
- Send this form with all the necessary documents to Head of the Department, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology Durgapur, MG Avenue, Durgapur, Pin- 713209.
Bank Details In case candidates are paying fee via NEFT
- Bank Name: Canara Bank
- Branch: NIT Campus, Durgapur
- Account Number: 8569101000352
- IFSC Code: CNRB0008569
- Account name: National Institute of Technology Durgapur
- Type of Account: Savings
Candidates, having pursued Graduation from any discipline are entitled to apply for this session if they fulfill the following conditions:
- The candidate has to score at least 60% in both 10th and 12th standard.
- The candidate belonging to the following categories has to obtain the following overall final score in Graduation:
- General/ EWS/ OBC – 55%
- SC – 50%
- ST – 50%
- The candidates must be having the latest CAT score.
Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not ensure a call for GD & PI. Short-listing for GD-PI will be based on valid CAT score and merit-listing for admission will be based on valid CAT score (weight: 75%), GD (weight: 10%) and PI (weight: 15%).
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2019 has a reservation system for various category of candidates. For details, the candidate can check below.
- Open (PH): 19+1
- OBC (PH): 12+1
- SC: 6
- ST: 3
- EWS: 3
Tuition fee is fully exempted for SC, ST candidates. For General Candidates fee is approximately Rs 45000 per semester.
The result of NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2019 will be published, which comprises two lists viz. List 1 & List 2. Wherein List 1 is the list of candidates selected for MBA admission 2019, and List 2 is the waiting list. Also, candidates can read the notice along with it. To check results, candidates are requested to click the link below.
NIT Durgapur will publish the list of Shortlisted candidates for GD/PI. Candidates who will be shortlisted will have to appear for GD and PI on the assigned date and time. Candidates must report at the venue at least 45 minutes before the time specified for GD and PI. The candidates who will be selected after the GD/PI round will be selected for admission to MBA (2019-21). To check the list of shortlisted candidates for GD & PI visits the link given below.
Official website: www.nitdgp.ac.in