NIT Durgapur has published the notification for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the session 2018-20. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to take admission in the NIT Durgapur MBA programme may apply online by submitting their application form on or before the closing date.
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2018
NIT Durgapur has opened admission process for Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for session 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online only from the official website or given below link on or before the last date. Applicants can read all the details of NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2018 such as online application form, eligibility criteria and other information on this page.
Schedule for NIT Durgapur MBA Admission is given below.
|Last date of receiving completed application form|
|Displaying the names of shortlisted candidates|
|GD & PI||18 to
|Displaying of Final Result of Selected Candidates in institute’s website||02 May 2018|
|Date of Seat Acceptance for Admission||25 May 2018|
NIT Durgapur has published the list of Shortlisted candidates for GD/PI. Candidates who are shortlisted will have to appear for GD and PI on the assigned date and time. Candidates must report at the venue at least 45 minutes before the time specified for GD and PI. The candidates who will be selected after the GD/PI round will be selected for admission to MBA (2018-20). To check the list of shortlisted candidates for GD & PI visit the link given below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check the list of shortlisted candidates.
Centres for GD/PI
The centres where the shortlisted candidates have to report for GD/PI is given below.
The candidates should fill the application form and submit it online. Interested candidates should first verify the eligibility criteria and then only they should start filling the application form for NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2018. The form includes various details like name, category, date of birth, etc. All the details should be filled correctly. The link to apply online is available at the official website & the same is mentioned below also.
Apply Online: Application process is over.
Application Fees: Amount payable for SC and ST candidate Rs 650 and for General and OBC candidate Rs 1250.
Candidates, having pursued Graduation from any discipline are entitled to apply for this session if they fulfil the following conditions:
- The candidate has to score at least 60% in both 10th and 12th standard.
- The candidate belonging to the following categories has to obtain the following overall final score in Graduation:
- General – 55%
- SC – 50%
- ST – 50%
- OBC – 55%
- The candidates must be having a latest CAT score.
Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria does not ensure call for GD & PI. Short-listing for GD-PI will be based on valid CAT score and merit-listing for admission will be based on valid CAT score (weight: 75%), GD (weight: 10%) and PI (weight: 15%).
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2018 has a reservation system for various category of candidates. For details, candidate can check below.
- Open (PH): 19+1
- OBC (PH): 10+1
- SC: 6
- ST: 3
- Pay the application fee in Canara bank online or directly in branch.
- Generate the transaction ID & receipt. Also, register from the link provided in the website of Durgapur and fill the form online.
- Write the transaction ID and upload the scanned copy of fee receipt with online form.
- Submit online.
- Take the print-out of the submitted application form.
- Send this form with all the necessary documents to Head of the Department, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology Durgapur, MG Avenue, Durgapur, Pin- 713209.
Tuition fee is fully exempted for SC, ST candidates. For General Candidates fee is approximately Rs 45000 per semester.
- Click Here for more details regarding fees structure.
Official website: www.nitdgp.ac.in