The National Institute of Technology Goa (also known as NIT Goa or NITG) is an engineering institution in the Indian state of Goa. It was founded in 2010 being one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance. It admitted its first batch of students in 2010-11. NIT Goa offers various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D in various disciplines. Candidates can read all the important information regarding NIT Goa Admission into various courses on this page.
Address: Farmagudi, Goa, India
Phone:  2404200
Director: Prof. Udaykumar Yaragatti
NIT Goa Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc