NITK MBA Admission 2021 – NITK has released the application form for MBA Programme on February 11, 2021. Candidates have to submit the online application form by April 06, 2021, and a hard copy of completed applications must reach by April 10, 2021. To apply for the NITK MBA 2021 Admission, the candidate must have a bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with not less than 50% marks and CAT 2020 or MAT (September 2020/December 2020/February 2021) or GATE 2019/2020/21 qualified. Registered candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee on or before the last date of submission. Candidates can check Eligibility, How to Apply, Fees, etc. for NITK MBA Admission 2021 on this page is given below.
Latest: NITK MBA 2021 Application Form has released. Scroll down to fill the form.
NITK MBA Admission 2021
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the candidate’s CAT 2020 or MAT (September 2020/December 2020/February 2021) or GATE 2019/2020/21 score, followed by the Group discussion and performance in the personal interview. The complete schedule for NITK MBA Admission 2021 is given below.
|Commencement of online application||11 Feb 2021|
|Last Date for Online Submission of application||06 Apr 2021|
|Last Date for receiving hard copy of completed application||10 Apr 2021|
|Dates for selection process (Online)||20 Apr 2021 (Time: 10 am)|
NITK MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for MBA Programme can be filled from the Institute website nitk.ac.in. A direct link to download the application form is also available on this page. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their application on or before the last date of application. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for NITK MBA Admission 2021.
The hardcopy of the completed application form with payment receipts and copy of necessary documents is to be sent to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka.
Beneficiary Name – Director, NITK, Surathkal
Bank Account No. – 10175365060
Bank and Branch Name – SBI Surathkal
IFSC Code – SBIN0002273
Applications that are incomplete/defective/received late are liable to be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained on such applications.
The application fee for NITK MBA Admission 2021 is given below.
- For (OC/OBC/EWS) – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
How to Fill the Application Form for NITK MBA Admission 2021?
The various steps to apply the application form is given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e nitk.ac.in.
- Then click on register link – to register online with the portal.
- After that, the registered candidates have to complete the Online Application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee.
NITK MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for NITK MBA Admission 2021 form below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with not less than 5 0% marks (or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 5.5 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the aggregate taking into account the marks scored in all subjects of all the University examination conducted during the entire prescribed period of the degree programme. However, this prescribed minimum marks shall be 45% (CGPA of at least 5.0 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the case of SC/ST.
- Admission is based on the valid Rank/Scores obtained in the CAT-2020 or MAT-2020/21 or GATE 2019/2020/21 qualified. Group discussion and Personal Interview.
NITK MBA Admission 2021 Selection Process
Admission is based on the valid Rank/Scores obtained in the CAT – 2020 or MAT – (September 2020/December 2020/February 2021) or GATE 2019/2020/21, Group discussion and Personal Interview. The selection for MBA programme is done separately by the Institute is based on the criteria specified below.
Weightage (%) for various criteria – components:
|Criteria – Component||% Weightage|
|CAT Score or MAT Score or GATE 2019/2020/21||70%|
Documents to be produced At the time of admission
The documents required at the time of admission are as follows-
- Admission order issued by Competent Authority.
- Original marks card of qualifying examinations (Ist to Final Year).
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the University
- Course completion certification from the college (if qualifying degree exam result are awaited)
- Original Score Card of CAT-2020 or MAT (September 2020/December 2020/February 2021) or GATE 2019/2020/2021.
- Date of Birth Certificate (X Std./SSLC).
- Certificate by employer ascertaining the duration of work experience.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC
- EWS Category Certificate (If Applicable), issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.04.2021.
- Caste certificate as per prescribed format for OBC candidates, (if applicable) from the Competent Authority issued on or after 01.04.2021.
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Conduct Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate (if sponsored)
- Migration Certificate from the university
- Medical Certificate
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms (Copy of Aadhar Card)
- Passport Size Photograph- 2
In case result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission will be given subject to meeting eligibility requirements latest by 15th September 2021.
Note: For OBC certificate candidate can download the prescribed format from the NITK website (i.e. nitk.ac.in).
NITK MBA Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for NITK MBA Admission 2021 are given below.
5% of the seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates.
NITK MBA Admission 2021 Structure
Fee structure for M.B.A. Programme for the year 2021-2023 (I & II year) is as follows.
Refund of Fees: Any student who withdraws the admission before the closing date of admission is eligible for the refund of all the fees and deposits, after deduction of a processing fee of Rs.1000 /- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
Official Website: nitk.ac.in
For complete detail of NITK MBA Admission 2021 following documents:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.