NITK MBA Admission 2020 – NITK has released the provisional list of candidates selected for MBA Programme in the School of Management. National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal has postponed the selection process (GD& PI) for admission to the MBA Programme for the academic year 2020-22. To apply for the NITK MBA 2020 Admission, the candidate must have bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with not less than 50% marks and valid CAT 2019/MAT (September 2019/December 2019/February 2020) scorecard. Eligible applicants can register online with the portal and have to complete an Online Application form. Registered candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee i.e. Rs 600 (OC/OBC/EWS) and Rs 150 (SC/ST/PWD) through online, on or before the last date of submission. Candidates can check Eligibility, How to Apply, Fees etc. for NITK MBA Admission 2020 on this page is given below.
– NITK has released the MBA Admission 2020 provisional list of candidates selected. Scroll down to check.
– NITK MBA Admission selection process of GD& PI has been postponed. Scroll down to check it.
NITK MBA Admission 2020
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the candidate’s CAT-2019/MAT-2020 score, Group discussion and performance in the personal interview. The complete schedule for NITK MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last Date for Online Submission of application||02 Mar 2020|
|Last Date for receiving hard copy of completed application||05 Mar 2020|
|Dates for selection process|
Update on NITK MBA Admission 2020
NITK has postponed the GD& PI for the MBA Admission 2020. Check the official website image is given below:
NITK MBA Admission 2020 Selected Candidates List
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal has released selected candidates for admission to MBA Programme in School of Management. Due to the COVID – 19 Pandemic, the admission to the MBA Programme will be online. MBA Admission 2020 provisional list of candidates selected for MBA Programme in the School of Management is given below the link.
- Click here to view and download the NITK MBA Admission 2020 Provisional Selected Candidates List.
NITK MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The prescribed application form for MBA Programme can downloaded from the Institute website nitk.ac.in. A direct link to download the application form is also available in this page. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their application on or before the last date of application. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the downloaded application form. Candidates can also download the application form from the direct link provided below.
The application form can be duly filled and sent to the Asst. Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka State on or before the last date.
Applications which are incomplete/defective/received late are liable to be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained on such applications.
The application fee for NITK MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
- For (OC/OBC/EWS) – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
How to Fill the Application Form for NITK MBA Admission 2020?
The various steps to apply the application form is given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e nitk.ac.in.
- Then click on register link – to register online with the portal.
- After that, the registered candidates have to complete the Online Application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee.
NITK MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for NITK MBA Admission 2020 form below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with not less than 50% marks (or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 5.5 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the aggregate taking into account the marks scored in all subjects of all the University examination conducted during the entire prescribed period of the degree programme. However, this prescribed minimum marks shall be 45% (CGPA of at least 5.0 in the 0-10 scale grading system) in the case of SC/ST.
- CAT – 2019/MAT (September 2019/December 2019/February 2020) – Score
Score Admission is based on the valid Rank/Scores obtained in the CAT – 2019/MAT (September 2019/December 2019/February 2020), Group discussion and Personal Interview
NITK MBA Admission 2020 Selection Process
Admission is based on the valid Rank/Scores obtained in the CAT – 2019/MAT (September 2019/December 2019/February 2020), Group discussion and Personal Interview. The selection for MBA programme is done separately by the Institute during March and is based on the criteria specified below.
Weightage (%) for various criteria – components:
|Criteria – Component||% Weightage|
|CAT Score / GMAT Score||70%|
* Valid GMAT scores as on the last date of application.
GMAT scores obtained in the 24 months prior to the last date of application will be considered.
Places of Selection Process
The selection process is done based on the criteria mentioned above. The places where the process of selection occurs are given below:
- ATB Seminar Hall, NITK, Surathkal, Karnataka – 575025
- New Delhi ( NIT Transit House, C-15, Panchasheel Enclave, Near Chirag Delhi Metro Station/Flyover, New Delhi 110017)
Note: Students have to make their own arrangement for accommodation. No request for accommodation will be entertained.
Documents to be produced At the time of admission
The documents required at the time of admission are as follows-
- Admission order issued by Competent Authority.
- Original marks card of qualifying examinations (Ist to Final Year).
- Original Score Card of CAT-2019/MAT (September 2019/December 2019/February 2020).
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the University.
- Date of Birth Certificate (X Std./SSLC).
- Certificate by employer ascertaining the duration of work experience.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwD. (OBC Certificate Format / SC/ST Certificate Format / PwD Certificate Format)
- Transfer Certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Conduct Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate (if sponsored)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable.
- Migration Certificate from the university.
- Medical Certificate.
- Course completion certification from the college (if qualifying degree exam result are awaited)
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms (Copy of Aadhar Card )
- 2 Nos Passport Size Photograph
Note: For OBC certificate candidate can download the prescribed format from the NITK website (i.e. nitk.ac.in).
NITK MBA Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for NITK MBA Admission 2020 are given below.
5% of the seats are reserved for physically challenged candidates.
NITK MBA Admission 2020 Structure
Fee structure for M.B.A. Programme for the year 2020-22 (I & II year) is as follows.
Tuition fee for candidates admitted under DASA Scheme is US $2000 per year (SAARC Country US $1000) per sem. Tuition fee to be paid as Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NITK, Surathkal” payable at Mangalore in US Dollars.
Refund of Fees: Any student who withdraws admission before the closing date of admission is eligible for the refund of all the fees and deposits, after deduction of a processing fee of Rs.1000 /- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
Official Website: nitk.ac.in
For complete detail of NITK MBA Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.