|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The NIT Kurukshetra has announced the commencement of MBA Admission for the academic session 2017 – 2019. The NIT Kurukshetra MBA program is a 2-year full-time degree course offered at the Institute campus in Kurukshetra. The candidates who are seeking admission to MBA course shall participate in the admission process as per the schedule. All the details about NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2017 – 2019 can be found on this page.
Total intake: 90 seats.
Latest – NIT Kurukshetra Eligible candidates for GD & PI has been published. Check the link below.
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2017 – 2019
The admission process for MBA program offered by NIT Kurukshetra has been initiated for the academic session 2017-2019. The sanctioned intake of this program for 2017-2019 is 90. The seats are available in two categories i.e. Government Funded Seats (60) & Self-Financed Seats (30). The candidates shall complete the application process strictly to the schedule.The Shortlisting of Candidates will be done on the basis of CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score and accordingly candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI). The candidates can the schedule for NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2017 – 2019 below.
Schedule of events for NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2017 – 2019 is given below..
|Last Date of receiving applications|
|Display of List of candidates eligible for GD & PI|
|Date of GD & PI|
|Display of Merit List|
|Display of Second List (Seats Vacant if any)|
|Second Round Admission Counseling|
List of Qualifying Candidates Eligible for GD&PI has been uploaded on the official website & can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
The candidates are required to bring the following documents in original:
- Date of Birth Proof
- 5 copies of latest passport size photograph
- Bachelor Degree Certificate / Institute Certificate in case of awaited result
- Character Certificate from last Institution attended.
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT Original Score Card 6. Recent Reserved Category Certificates, If Applicable
Download the Application Form from the website nitkkr.ac.in. Fill and send the application form complete in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee before the due date. Shortlisted Candidate’s List and the schedule for Group Discussion & Personal Interview (to be held at NIT Kurukshetra in the month of June 2017) will be put on the institute website.
No Separate intimation will be given for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
An application fee of Rs.1000/- is to be deposited through Online payment in State Bank of India only.
The steps are given as under:
- Go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
- Click on Proceed after ticking on check box: I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above.
- State of Corporate/Institution *: Select Haryana
- Type of Corporate/Institution: Educational Institutes Click on GO
- Educational Institutions Name: Director, NIT Kurukshetra Click on Submit
- Select Payment Category *: MBA 2017 Admissions
- Fill in your details and make the payment.
Application form, complete in all respect, along with the receipt of online payment should be sent/submitted to
MBA Admission Committee,
Department of Business Administration,
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra -136119.
Email: [email protected]
No postal correspondence will be made with the applicants. Hence for GD & PI schedule the applicants are advised to keep checking the institute website in the month of June 2017.
Admission criteria for both category of seats (Govt. Funded Seats and Self-Financed Seats) will be same. The eligibility criterion is as under:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] 10+2+3 system.
- The minimum percentage requirement in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification is 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
Based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview and CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Score a merit list will be prepared and displayed on the institute website. Waitlisted candidates will be offered admission if seats stay vacant.
The minimum percentile requirement in CAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT is 40 percentile
Basis for admission will be as follows:
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Score of 2016 & 2017 (Minimum percentile score 40%) – 70 marks
- Performance in GD & PI – 30 marks
The weightage for the percentile for CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT exam would be as per table below:
For more details of NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2017 – 2019 – Download Information Brochure.