|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana is a premier Technical Institute of the region. The institute started working as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra in 1963. Like other Regional Engineering Colleges of India this institution too, had been a joint enterprise of the State and Central Governments. This Institute was conferred upon status of Deemed University on June 26, 2002. Since then it has been renamed as National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra. The NIT, Kurukshetra offers various UG and PG courses viz. B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, MBA
and MCA. Candidates can read all the important information regarding NIT Agartala Admission into various courses on this page.
Address: Near Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
Phone: 01744 233 208
Director: Dr. Satish Kumar
NIT Kurukshetra Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc