|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
NIT Meghalaya Admissions 2017
The Institute currently offers B.Tech. Programme in five disciplines namely Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering and M.Sc Programme in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Interested candidates can check the details of admission process, eligibility and other criteria on this page below.
- B.Tech: Through central counselling (CSAB) based on JEE (main) score.
- M.Sc: Through Entrance test conducted by the Institute.
NIT Meghalaya B.Tech Admission 2017
Admission to the B. Tech program in the Institute are based on the JEE (main) examination and through the counseling conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) for B. Tech Admission.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering courses like B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch and B.Planning in various NITs
The candidates who clears JEE Main can seek admission in prestigious engineering colleges like Indian Institute of Information Technology, National Institute of Technology and followed by other government and private engineering colleges.
Click Here for JEE Main Complete Information
JoSAA is the Joint Seat Allocation Authority constituted for admission to 20 IITs, ISM, 31 NITs, 16 IIITs and 18 GFTIs. It has replaced Replacing CSAB and JEE Advanced Counselling from 2016.
Click here for JoSAA Complete Information.
Admission Under DASA Scheme
Admissions are open for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) under Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) Scheme to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), IIITs and other premier Technical Institutions.
Click Here for DASA UG Complete Information
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2017
The Government has decided that the following would be the broad guidelines for the JEE exam. 2017:-
- There shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE Main examination.
- For the candidates to qualify for admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class exam, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class exam conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th Class exam.
As per JoSAA
NIT Meghalaya M.Sc Admission 2017
NIT Meghalaya has released notification for admission to the 2 year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programme starting in July 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a written test on topics in his/her discipline. Interested candidates can check the details of NIT Meghalaya M.Sc. Admission 2017 such admission process, eligibility and other criteria on this page below.
Schedule for NIT Meghalaya M.Sc. Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last Date of Application||08 May 2017|
|Notification of Shortlisted Applicants||12 May 2017|
|Date of Examination||10 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Results||16 Jun 2017|
|Provisional (Online) Admission||27 Jun 2017 (Main list Candidates)|
|Vacancy Notification||03 Jul 2017|
|Provisional (Online) Admission for Vacant Seats||10 Jul 2017 (Waitlist candidates)|
|Date of Physical Admission||21 Jul 2017|
|Class Start Date||24 Jul 2017|
Candidates can fill their Application Form M.Sc programme from the direct link provided below.
- Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
Guidelines for Payment
Application fees of Rs. 500/- (for general/OBC), Rs. 250 for SC/ST to be paid online via the following link. Candidates are advised to make the payment first and then fill the application form. In the application form candidates are required to fill reference no (example BKIDN17007356407) and payment date.
|Make Payment using HDFC||Online SBI Collect|
Payment Process using HDFC
Read the Instruction carefully and proceed for payment after putting your Details.
Payment Process using State Bank Collect (SB Collect)
- Click on “Make Payment using SB Collect” below.
- A DISCLAIMER CLAUSE page will open. Check the box for I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above and click on the PROCEED button.
- From the drop down menu, State of Corporate/Institution, select Meghalaya.
- From the drop down menu, Type of Corporate/Institution, select Educational Institutions. Click on the GO button.
- From the drop down menu, Educational Institutions Name, select NIT MEGHALAYA. Click on the SUBMIT button.
- A page for details of payment will open. Under Select Payment Category, select APPLICATION FEES.
- Please read the complete page carefully.
- A page to verify details and confirm this transaction will appear. Click on the CONFIRM button if your details are correct.
- You will be directed to payment page
- Complete the payment process by selecting the mode of payment that you wish.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission into M.Sc. Programme
- M.Sc. in Mathematics: Must have Mathematics or Statistics as Honours/Major in B.Sc. with 60% or 6.5 CGPA (out of 10) CGPA in Honours/Major in B.Sc. for general and other backward candidates and 55% or 6.0 CGPA (out of 10) for SC and ST candidates.
- M.Sc. in Physics:B.Sc. Degree with Physics Honours/major or Electronics Honours/major with Physics minor. Must have 60% or 6.5 CGPA (out of 10) for general and other backward candidates and 55% or 6.0 CGPA (out of 10) for SC and ST candidates.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry:Must have Chemistry as Honours/Major in B.Sc. with 60% or 6.5 CGPA (out of 10) CGPA in Honours/Major in B.Sc. for general and other backward candidates and 55% or 6.0 CGPA (out of 10) for SC and ST candidates.
- In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission will be permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements latest by September 15, 2017.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel admission due to non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria by September 15, 2017.
- Result awaited candidates are encouraged to apply only if they secure at least 55% or CGPA 6 (out of 10) for general and other backward category and 50% or CGPA 5.5 (out of 10) for SC/ST categories till 5th semester/2nd year of their B.Sc. programme.
Written Test Syllabi
|Program||Number of Seats|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||8||4||2||2||0||0||0||0||16|
|M.Sc. in Physics||7||4||2||2||1||0||0||0||16|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry||7||4||2||2||1||0||0||0||16|
Through Institute’s Entrance Examination
Applications are invited for admission to the 2-Year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programme starting in July 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a written test on topics in his/her discipline as per prescribed syllabus. (given below)
Center for Entrance Examination:
- Shillong and