|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
National Institute of Technology Rourkela formerly Regional Engineering College Rourkela (REC Rourkela), is a publicly funded premier institute of higher learning for engineering, science and technology located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India. NIT Rourkela offers various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MA, MBA and Ph.D in various disciplines. Candidates can read all the important information regarding NIT Rourkela Admission into various courses on this page.
Address: Sector – 2, Rourkela, Odisha 769008
Phone: 0661 246 2021
Director: Prof. Animesh Biswas
NIT Rourkela Admission
- Admission to Ph.D/M.Tech(Research)
- Admission to M.Tech in Safety Engineering
- Admission to MBA Programme
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc