At the National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Silchar MBA Programme at the Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology Silchar are carefully crafted and designed to impart not only Knowledge and Skills in the Complex and Dynamic areas of Management, but also to provide practical exposure in a rigorous learning environment. The NIT MBA Admission 2018 application form is available online. Candidates can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure & other important Information from the page given below.
NIT Silchar MBA Admission 2018
The MBA Programme is designed with a well-balanced theory-practical orientation. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA). National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme in Marketing, Finance and Human Resource for the session 2018. Eligible Candidates who wish to take admission in NIT Silchar have to apply online only.
|Application Form and brochure will be available||07 Feb 2018|
|Last date of application||26 Mar 2018|
|List of Shortlisted candidates for GD/Written Ability Test & PI||On or before 09 Apr 2018|
|GD / Written Ability Test & PI||28,29 and 30 Apr 2018|
|List of selected candidates name for admission in institute website||08 May 2018|
|Date of Admission||30 and 31 May 2018|
|Date of Course Registration||19 and 20 Jul 2018|
|First day of Instruction||23 Jul 2018|
NIT Silchar invites applications in prescribed forms for admission to MBA, for the academic session 2018. The candidates those who are interested in applying for NIT MBA Admission 2018 and fulfill the eligibility criteria are required to apply the application form online. Candidates who wish to take admission in NIT Silchar have to apply online only.
Application Fees: The Fee Structure for the NIT Silchar MBA Admission program 2018 for-
General Category- Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST/PH Category- Rs. 1000/-
How to apply
Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are required to submit their application in the prescribed format of application can be downloaded from the institutes website www.nits.ac.in. Applicants need to apply through the prescribed format only. Candidates are requested to attach photocopies of educational qualification along with application form. Applicants are required to send the duly filled application form along with self attested copies of all testimonials and a demand draft (DD) of Rs.1500/- (for General/OBC and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST) in favour of the Director, NIT Silchar payable at State Bank of India, NIT, Silchar branch.
- Applicants must have Bachelor degree in Science / Humanities / Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area, with at least 50% or 5.5 in CPI/CGPA for MBA Programme. A relaxation of 5 percent or 0.5 in CGPA/CPI on a 10 point scale may be extended to the Applicant belonging to SC/ST/PwD category.
- In case of graduation degree (pass) only pass subject will be considered for percentage calculation for Graduation Degree(Honours) percentage in Honours papers will be considered.
- A valid CAT/MAT/CMAT score with minimum cutt-off 50 percentile for CAT/MAT/CMAT
The Department shall carry a three step process to admit into MBA programme
- The admission in MBA programme will be based on the academic performance.Performance of the Entrance Exam CAT/MAT/CMAT.
- Admission will be done on the basis of Written Ability Test/ GD.
- Performance in Personal Interview
Total Number of Seats Available : 60
|29||16||8||5||1||1||60||PWD will be merged to parent category in the absence of application|
|Semester|| Total Fee Structure INR
| Total Fee Structure INR
Official Website: www.nits.ac.in