The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, commonly referred to as NIT Trichy, is a public engineering institution near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007. NIT Trichy offers various courses such as B.Tech & B.Arch, M.Tech & M.Arch, M.Sc, MCA, MBA and Ph.D in various disciplines. Candidates can read all the important information regarding NIT Trichy Admission into various courses on this page.
Address: Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Near BHEL Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
Phone: 0431 250 3000
Director: Dr. Mini Shaji Thomas
NIT Trichy Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.