The National Institute of Technology, Warangal (abbreviated NIT WARANGAL or NITW) is a public engineering institution located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. Foundation stone for this institute was laid by then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 30 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country. The institute was renamed as the National Institute of Technology, Warangal in September 2002. NIT Warangal offers various courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.SC. and Ph.D in various disciplines. Candidates can read all the important information regarding NIT Warangal Admission into various courses on this page.
Address: National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004
Phone: 0870 245 9191
Director: G.R.C. Reddy
NIT Warangal Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.