The School of Management, NIT, Warangal has announced selected list of candidates for MBA Admission, this selection Based on the score of CAT/MAT and performance of personal interview. The details of the schedule and procedure will be intimated through email. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized University/Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA (for SC/ST/PwD candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA) on 10 point scale and valid CAT /MAT score are eligible for NIT Warangal MBA 2020 Admission. The selection of the candidates is based on a valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview. For more information on NIT Warangal MBA 2020 Admission (through CAT and MAT) such as application form, fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc read the article below.
Latest: NIT Warangal has announced the list of selected candidates for MBA 2020 Admission. Scroll down to check.
NIT Warangal MBA 20120 Admission (through CAT and MAT)
School of Management has an annual intake of 60 students selected on the basis of CAT/MAT scores every year. Candidates can check the complete schedule for NIT Warangal MBA 2020 Admission (through CAT and MAT) form below table.
CAT and MAT Score
Selection into NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2019 will be based on based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
|Availability of Application Form||20 Jan 2020|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application along with requisite payment receipt by post / hand||24 Feb 2020|
|List of the shortlisted candidates||09 Mar 2020|
|Date of GD & PI |
Online PI (Video Conferencing)
19 May 2020
|Results||31 Mar 2020|
|Payment of Tuition fees||on or before 13 Apr 2020|
Selected Candidates for NIT Warangal MBA 2020 Admission
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has announced that the GD will be not conducted in the sight of the pandemic situation in the country due to COVID-19. So, at the palace of GD and PI, an online personal interview via video Conferencing was conducted on May 19, 2020. So, NIT Warangal has released the selected candidate’s list for MBA 2020 Admission, you can check the list is given below the link.
- Click here to view or download the selected candidates list for MBA Admission 2020.
Notice for NIT Warangal MBA 2020 Admission
Candidates check the notice regarding NIT Warangal MBA 20120 Admission is given below:
- Click here to check the above notice & If any correction is required in the email id or mobile number is given the notice.
Candidates are required to download the application form available at nitw.ac.in. Eligible candidates who have filled the application have to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and payment receipt of Rs. 1600/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing “Application for Admission into MBA – 2020” on the envelope to “ The Chairman (Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana State”. Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and Direct Transfer will not be accepted. If paid by any chance, it will not be refunded Candidates can download the application form from the direct link, which is given below.
- Download Application Form
- Click here to Payment for Gen/EWS/OBC.
- Click here to Payment for SC/ST/PwD
- Download OBC-NCL Certificate Format
- Click here to download the EWS certificate format.
Note: Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and do not use the mobile app for making payments.
Application forms duly filled in must be accompanied by the following documents:-
- Photocopies of Marks Memoranda / Grade Sheets of all the examinations leading to the qualifying degree.
- Photocopy of Integrated Community Certificate (in the prescribed Proforma), if applicable.
- Photocopy of OBC certificate in the prescribed format given in Appexdix-I, issued on or after Januar 01, 2020 where applicable.
- Photocopy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination. In case, final result is awaited,provisional pass certificate should be submitted at the time of counseling or before the date given by the Institute, failing which the admission shall be cancelled.
- Photocopy of the Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Photocopy of the CAT/MAT rank card with valid score or admit card of CAT/MAT Exam (in such a case, the candidate must produce the CAT/MAT score card during the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process, if shortlisted).
Applications without these documents shall be deemed to be incomplete and shall be rejected.
Candidates having first class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with:-
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale and
- A valid CAT /MAT score.
Note: SC/ST Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA on 10 point-scale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the programme.
The selection criteria for NIT Warangal MBA 2020 Admission is given below.
- Admissions are made on All India Basis.
- Selection is based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
The important information regarding NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should submit the final marks list on or before September 17, 2020 in case they are selected. Failing to submit all required certificates before the due date, admission stands canceled automatically.
- Applications submitted in any Proforma other than the one provided in the Institute web site (nitw.ac.in) or those received after the due date or those, which are incomplete in any respect, will not be considered.
- Candidates should send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing “Application for Admission into MBA – 2020” on the envelope to ” The Chairman(Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana State”.
- If two or more candidates obtain the same marks, the aggregate percentage of marks they obtained at the qualifying degree examination, will be the criterion for selection of the candidate. In case of further tie, elder person by age will be given preference.
- Reservations for OBC, SC, and ST will be as per the rules of Government of India
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Admission of foreign nationals, if any, shall be governed by the rules stipulated by the Government of India from time to time.
- The Institute is fully residential and all the students shall be required to reside in the institute hostels.
- Candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will be examined by the Institute Medical Officer and those who fail to satisfy the physical fitness standard prescribed by the Institute will not be admitted.
- Candidate’s name will be provisionally included in the rolls only when the selected candidate reports at the Institute for admission, submit all the required certificates, in original, found to be medically fit and pay all the fees and deposits prescribed.
Official website: nitw.ac.in
For complete details of NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2020 – Download information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.