|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The School of Management, NIT, Warangal has released the notification for admission into 2-year, full-time residential MBA programme (through CAT and MAT) to engineering graduates for the year 2017 – 2018. The School of Management has an annual intake of 60 students selected on the basis of CAT/MAT scores every year, the focus of SOM is on its premier, 2-year, full-time residential MBA programme.
NIT Warangal MBA 2017 Admission (through CAT and MAT)
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has announced the notification for admission into MBA programme 2017 (through CAT and MAT) for the commencing session 2017. Eligible candidates can read all the information of NIT Warangal MBA 2017 Admission (through CAT and MAT) on this page such as application form, fee, eligibility, selection process etc.
CAT and MAT Score
Selection into NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2017 will be based on based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Schedule for NIT Warangal MBA 2017 Admission (through CAT and MAT) is given here.
|Last date for receipt of filled in Application form
along with requisite DD by post / hand
|13 Feb 2017|
|List of eligible Candidates (On the Institute Website)||17 Feb 2017|
|Payment of Fees||On or before 07 Apr 2017|
The School of Management, NIT, Warangal has released the List of eligible candidates to attend GD / PI & counselling. The following is the list of candidates called for the third round of Counseling for MBA 2017 admissions at School of Management, NIT Warangal. The candidates are informed to refer pages 2 and 3 for further instructions.
- Check List of Candidates for 3rd Counselling – New!
- Check List of Candidates for Counselling
- Check List of Candidates for GD/PI
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of NIT Warangal (www.nitw.ac.in/) and send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post super-scribing “Application for Admission into MBA – 2017” on the envelope to The Chairman (Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana. Candidates can download the application form from the direct link, which is given below.
Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of “Director, NITWarangal”, payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal..
Note: Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Application forms duly filled in must be accompanied by the following documents:-
- Photocopies of Marks Memoranda / Grade Sheets of all the examinations leading to the qualifying degree.
- Photocopy of Integrated Community Certificate (in the prescribed Proforma), if applicable.
- Photocopy of OBC certificate, issued on or after 01-01-2016 where applicable.
- Photocopy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the Degree / ProvisionalPass Certificate of the qualifying examination. In case, final result is awaited, provisional pass certificate should be submitted at the time of counselling or before the date given by the Institute, failing which the admission shall be cancelled.
- Photocopy of the Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Photocopy of the CAT/MAT rank card with valid score or admit card of CAT/MAT Exam (in such a case, the candidate must produce the CAT/MAT score card during the GD & PI process, if shortlisted).
Applications without these documents shall be deemed to be incomplete and shall be rejected.
First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognised university with:-
- atleast 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale and
- a valid CAT /MAT score.
Note: SC/ST Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPAon10-pointscale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the programme.
- Admissions are made on All India Basis.
- Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should submit the final marks list on or before 15 Sep 2017 in case they are selected. Failing to submit all required certificates before due date, admission stands cancelled automatically.
- Applications submitted in any proforma other than the one provided in the Institute website or those received after the due date or those, which are incomplete in any respect, will not be considered.
- If two or more candidates obtain the same marks, the aggregate percentage of marks they obtained at the qualifying degree examination, will be the criterion for selection of the candidate. In case of further tie, elder person by age will be given preference.
- Reservations for OBC, SC and ST will be as per the rules of Government of India
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Admission of foreign nationals, if any, shall be governed by the rules stipulated by the Government of India from time to time.
- The Institute is fully residential and all the students shall be required to reside in the institute hostels.
- Candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will be examined by the Institute Medical Officer and those who fail to satisfy the physical fitness standard prescribed by the Institute will not be admitted.
- Candidate’s name will be provisionally included in the rolls only when the selected candidate reports at the Institute for admission, submits all the required certificates, in original, found to be medically fit and pay all the fees and deposits prescribed.
For complete details of NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2017 – Download information Brochure