The School of Management, NIT, Warangal has released the notification for admission into 2-year, full-time residential MBA programme (through CAT and MAT) to engineering graduates for the year 2018 – 2019. The School of Management has an annual intake of 60 students selected on the basis of CAT/MAT scores every year, the focus of SOM is on its premier, 2-year, full-time residential MBA programme.
NIT Warangal MBA 2018 Admission (through CAT and MAT)
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has announced the notification for admission into MBA programme 2018 (through CAT and MAT) for the commencing session 2018. Eligible candidates can read all the information of NIT Warangal MBA 2018 Admission (through CAT and MAT) on this page such as application form, fee, eligibility, selection process etc.
CAT and MAT Score
Selection into NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2018 will be based on based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Schedule for NIT Warangal MBA 2018 Admission (through CAT and MAT) is given here.
|Availability of Application Form||12 Jan 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application along with the relevant documents.||19 Feb 2018|
|List of the shortlisted candidates||26 Feb 2018|
|Date of GD & PI||22 & 23 Mar 2018|
|Results||2 Apr 2018|
Candidates are required to download the application form available at www.nitw.ac.in. Filled in application form with all the necessary documents including the registration fee receipt to be send to the “Chairman (Admissions), NIT Warangal, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana State” superscribing the envelope with “Application for Admission into
M.B.A – 2018” The proof of payment of registration fee (Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) must accompany the application form. The link to pay registration fee through SBI i-collect is www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/collecthome.htm. Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and Direct Transfer will not be accepted. If paid by any chance, it will not be refunded Candidates can download the application form from the direct link, which is given below.
Note: Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Application forms duly filled in must be accompanied by the following documents:-
- Copy of SSC in support of Date of Birth
- Copy of Intermediate/(10+2) Certificate
- Copy of Provisional Pass Certificate / Degree Certificates ( In case, final semester results is awaited, Provisional Pass Certificate should be submitted at the time of counseling or before the date given by the Institute, failing which the admission shall be cancelled).
- Copies of Marks Memos / Grade Sheets of the qualifying examinations
- Copy of Study and Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- For OBC candidates, OBC certificate issued after 01.04.2017 only is accepted
- Copy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Relief Certificate from the employer, if employed
- Copy of the CAT/MAT Rank Card with valid score or admit card of CAT/MAT Exam (In such a case, the candidate must produce the CAT/MAT score card during the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process, if shortlisted)
Applications without these documents shall be deemed to be incomplete and shall be rejected.
First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with:-
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale and
- A valid CAT /MAT score.
Note: SC/ST Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA on10 point-scale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the programme.
- Admissions are made on All India Basis.
- Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should submit the final marks list on or before September 17, 2018 in case they are selected. Failing to submit all required certificates before due date, admission stands cancelled automatically.
- Applications submitted in any proforma other than the one provided in the Institute website or those received after the due date or those, which are incomplete in any respect, will not be considered.
- If two or more candidates obtain the same marks, the aggregate percentage of marks they obtained at the qualifying degree examination, will be the criterion for selection of the candidate. In case of further tie, elder person by age will be given preference.
- Reservations for OBC, SC, and ST will be as per the rules of Government of India
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Admission of foreign nationals, if any, shall be governed by the rules stipulated by the Government of India from time to time.
- The Institute is fully residential and all the students shall be required to reside in the institute hostels.
- Candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will be examined by the Institute Medical Officer and those who fail to satisfy the physical fitness standard prescribed by the Institute will not be admitted.
- Candidate’s name will be provisionally included in the rolls only when the selected candidate reports at the Institute for admission, submit all the required certificates, in original, found to be medically fit and pay all the fees and deposits prescribed.
Official website: www.nitw.ac.in
For complete details of NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2018 – Download information Brochure