The School of Management, NIT, Warangal has released the application form for admission into 2-year, full-time residential MBA programme (through CAT and MAT) to engineering graduates for the year 2019 – 2020. The School of Management has an annual intake of 60 students selected on the basis of CAT/MAT scores every year, the focus of SOM is on its premier, 2-year, full-time residential MBA programme.
NIT Warangal MBA 2019 Admission (through CAT and MAT)
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has announced the notification for admission into MBA programme 2019 (through CAT and MAT) for the commencing session 2019. Eligible candidates can read all the information of NIT Warangal MBA 2019 Admission (through CAT and MAT) on this page such as application form, fee, eligibility, selection process etc.
CAT and MAT Score
Selection into NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2019 will be based on based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Schedule for NIT Warangal MBA 2019 Admission (through CAT and MAT) is given here.
|Availability of Application Form||17 Jan 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application along with requisite payment receipt by post / hand|
|List of the shortlisted candidates||02 Mar 2019|
|Date of GD & PI||21 & 22 Mar 2019|
|Results||28 Mar 2019|
|First round of counselling||to be announced|
|Second round of counselling||to be announced|
|Payment of Tuition fees||on or before 12 Apr 2019|
Candidates are required to download the application form available at www.nitw.ac.in. Filled the application form with all the necessary documents including the registration fee and send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing “Application for Admission into MBA – 2019” on the envelope to “The Associate Dean(Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana”. Applications have to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and State Bank Collect Receipt/Payment copy of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and Direct Transfer will not be accepted. If paid by any chance, it will not be refunded Candidates can download the application form from the direct link, which is given below.
Note: Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Application forms duly filled in must be accompanied by the following documents:-
- Photocopies of Marks Memoranda / Grade Sheets of all the examinations leading to the qualifying degree.
- Photocopy of Integrated Community Certificate (in the prescribed Proforma), if applicable.
- Photocopy of OBC certificate in the prescribed format given in Appexdix-I, issued on or after 01-01- 2018 where applicable.
- Photocopy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination. In case, final result is awaited,provisional pass certificate should be submitted at the time of counseling or before the date given by the Institute, failing which the admission shall be cancelled.
- Photocopy of the Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Photocopy of the CAT/MAT rank card with valid score or admit card of CAT/MAT Exam (in such a case, the candidate must produce the CAT/MAT score card during the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process, if shortlisted).
Applications without these documents shall be deemed to be incomplete and shall be rejected.
First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with:-
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale and
- A valid CAT /MAT score.
Note: SC/ST Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA on 10 point-scale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the programme.
- Admissions are made on All India Basis.
- Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Result of NIT Warangal MBA admission 2019 will be declared on the official website. The candidates will be called for the first round of Counselling for MBA 2019 admissions at school of management conducted by NIT Warangal. Information for counselling is also available on NIT Warangal website. After completing the first round of counselling a list of shortlisted candidates will be called for the Second Round of counseling for MBA 2019 admissions at School of Management.
Shortlisted Candidates for GD / PI
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal will announce the list of candidates shortlisted for GD & PI. Candidates have to report to the Head, School of Management. The candidates should attend the GD&PI with all relevant original certificates, without which they will not be allowed to attend the GD&PI. Candidates can check the shortlist from this page when it will declared by the official.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should submit the final marks list on or before 17th September, 2019 in case they are selected. Failing to submit all required certificates before due date, admission stands cancelled automatically.
- . Applications submitted in any Proforma other than the one provided in the Institute web site (www.nitw.ac.in) or those received after the due date or those, which are incomplete in any respect, will not be considered.
- Candidates should send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing “Application for Admission into MBA – 2019” on the envelope to “The Associate Dean(Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana”.
- If two or more candidates obtain the same marks, the aggregate percentage of marks they obtained at the qualifying degree examination, will be the criterion for selection of the candidate. In case of further tie, elder person by age will be given preference.
- Reservations for OBC, SC, and ST will be as per the rules of Government of India
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Admission of foreign nationals, if any, shall be governed by the rules stipulated by the Government of India from time to time.
- The Institute is fully residential and all the students shall be required to reside in the institute hostels.
- Candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will be examined by the Institute Medical Officer and those who fail to satisfy the physical fitness standard prescribed by the Institute will not be admitted.
- Candidate’s name will be provisionally included in the rolls only when the selected candidate reports at the Institute for admission, submit all the required certificates, in original, found to be medically fit and pay all the fees and deposits prescribed.
Tuition Fee Payment Procedure
Official website: www.nitw.ac.in
For complete details of NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2019 – Download information Brochure.