NIT Warangal Ph.D Admission July 2018 -National Institute of Technology, Warangal is a public engineering college located in Warangal, India. It is recognized as the Institute of National Importance by the Government of India and established on October 30, 1959. National Institute of Technology, Warangal offers admission into Ph.D. Programs (Full time & Part time) for the session July 2018. Candidates can check details of the programs, eligibility criteria, admission schedule and application form given below on this page.
NIT Warangal Ph.D Admission July 2018
Eligible Candidate who wishes to apply for NIT Warangal Ph.D Admission July 2018 can submit their application form as per the Schedule.
|Application Form commences on||09 Apr 2018|
|Last date to receive applications||07 May 2018|
|Announcement of candidates called for written test/interview||04 Jun 2018|
|Date of Written Test / Interview||18 to 22 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of Selected candidates||27 Jun 2018|
|Date of Reporting of selected candidates for Ph.D Admission||09 & 10 Jul 2018|
NIT Warangal Ph.D. Programs are offered in the following Departments
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Management
Application Form for NIT Warangal Ph.D Admission
Ph.D. PROGRAM ON FULL-TIME BASIS: Application form is to be submitted online which is available at http://admissions.nitw.ac.in. All the necessary documents are to be uploaded online. The proof of payment of registration fee (Rs.1000/- for UR/ OBC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) must accompany the application form. The link to pay registration fee through SBI i-collect is www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm. Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and Direct transfer will not be accepted. If paid by any chance, it will not be refunded.
Ph.D. PROGRAM ON PART-TIME BASIS: Application form is to be submitted online which is available at http://admissions.nitw.ac.in. All the necessary documents are to be uploaded online. The proof of payment of registration fee (Rs.1000/- for UR/ OBC and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) must accompany the application form. The link to pay registration fee through SBI i-collect is www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm. Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and Direct transfer will not be accepted. If paid by any chance, it will not be refunded.
- General/OBC: Rs.1000
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.500
Checklist of documents to be uploaded along with the application
- Copy of SSC in support of Date of Birth
- Copy of Intermediate/(10+2) Certificate
- Copies of Provisional certificate / Degree Certificates and Marks Memos of the Qualifying Examinations
- Attested copy of the caste certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- For OBC candidates, OBC certificate issued after 1st April 2018 as per the format is given in the Annexure-II only is acceptable.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed.
- Relieving certificate from the employer.
- Photograph on the application form
- Copy of the Grade/Rank Card of GATE or NET or CAT or GMAT (as applicable)
- Fee payment receipt with transaction Number
- Any other documents (List of publications (if any)
Syllabus for Ph.D Admission
Candidates who are preparing for NIT Warangal Ph.D Admission Test can check syllabus details from here. Syllabus is the basic and necessary thing for the exam point of view. Syllabus for P.hD Admission July 2018 has been announced. Candidate can download the NIT Warangal PhD admission syllabus from here.
Syllabus for Written Test in Civil Engineering:
The Ph.D. Programs, in Full-time (FT) and Part-time (PT) modes, in Civil Engineering department are offered in the following specialisations:
- Structural Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Construction Technology and Management
The written test will be conducted specialisation wise. The specialisation wise written test consist of multiple choice questions (about 40 Nos) only and duration of written test will be for ONE HOUR duration.
The B.Tech candidates who have applied for the PhD program in Civil Engineering are required to attend the written test in any one of the specialisations mentioned above.
The following is the syllabus for the written test (Specialisation wise).
Fee Structure for Full-Time /Part-Time
For complete details of NIT Warangal Ph.D Admission July 2018 – Download Information Brochure.