NITHM Admission 2022 for MBA, BBA, B.Sc – National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management has released the phase 2 result for admission in Telangana into the MBA, BBA programmes for the academic year 2022-23. Apart from this, The application form can be filled online till 19 July 2022. The first phase exam was held on 20 May. The second phase exam was held on 20 Jun and the 3rd phase will be on 20 July 2022. Interested candidates can read the complete detail of NITHM Admission 2022 for MBA, BBA such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission schedule etc. on this page.
Latest – NITHM BBA and MBA Admission 2022 Result for Phase 2 has been released. Scroll down to check it.
NITHM Admission 2022 for MBA, BBA, B.Sc
NITHM offers admission from the eligible candidates for MBA, BBA, B.Sc programmes for the session 2022. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details.
NITHM Admission 2022 Important Dates
Schedule for the NITHM Admission 2022 for MBA, BBA is given below.
|Online application for available||21 Apr 2022|
|Last date for printout application form||19 Jul 2022|
|Analytical Written Test & Personal Interview for MBA||20 May 2022|
|Analytical Written Test & Personal Interview for BBA||20 May 2022|
|Phase 1 Result|
|Results of NITHM – AWT & PI||21 May 2022|
|Payment of fee for admission confirmation||29 May 2022|
|Analytical Written Test & Personal Interview for MBA||20 Jun 2022|
|Analytical Written Test & Personal Interview for BBA||20 Jun 2022|
|Phase II Result|
|Results of NITHM – AWT & PI||21 Jun 2022|
|Payment of fee for admission confirmation||29 Jun 2022|
|Analytical Written Test & Personal Interview for MBA||20 Jul 2022|
|Analytical Written Test & Personal Interview for BBA||20 Jul 2022|
|Phase III Result|
|Results of NITHM – AWT & PI||21 Jul 2022|
|Payment of fee for admission confirmation||29 Jul 2022|
|Commencement of Academic session||Aug 2022|
NITHM Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Admission||NITHM Admission 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management|
|Courses Offered||MBA, BBA, B.Sc|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
Note: For admission to B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, Candidates need to apply through NCHM JEE 2022.
NITHM Admission 2022 for MBA, B.Sc, BBA Result
National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management has released the NITHM Admission 2022 MBA and BBA programme Phase I and Phase II result on the official website. The direct link to check the result is provided above for the sake of candidates.
NITHM Admission 2022 Notification
Click here to download NITHM Admission 2022 Notification.
NITHM Admission 2022 for MBA, BBA Application Form
Application Form for NITHM Admission 2022 for MBA, BBA programmes has been released by National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management. The interested candidates can apply online to the official website (i.e.nithm.ac.in) of National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Hyderabad. A direct link to fill the application form has been provided here on this page.
Application Form: Click here to fill the Application Form for NITHM Admission 2022 for MBA, BBA.
Application Fees: Rs. 600/-
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
MBA (Tourism & Hospitality)
- Admissions are open for Full Time MBA (Tourism & Hospitality) Program (Duration: 4 Semesters). The selection is strictly made on the basis of merit. Students who have completed an Undergraduate Degree, including Toruism & Hospitality Graduates with 50% marks aggregate (can be relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates), are eligible for admission to the MBA (T&H) Course. They should have appeared for any of the management aptitude tests viz. CAT/MAT/ATMA/ICET/Equivalent. Selection would be through Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of admission.
BBA – Tourism & Hospitality
- Intermediate pass or equivalent (10+2 stream) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST students) 3-years Diploma in Travel & Tourism / 3-years Diploma in Hospitality & Catering Technology from any Govt. recognized college. Reservation: SC 15%, ST 6%, Physically Handicapped 3%, BC as per A.P. Govt, norms as on date of interview, 1/3 seats for women students. A few seats are earmarked for foreign candidates and those sponsored by Industry, NRI’s and Entrepreneurs. Written test and counseling for Admissions will be conducted at NITHM. Foreign students have to route their applications through MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt, of India, New Delhi) or ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations, New Delhi).
- Qualified in any of the following Aptitude Entrance Test UGAT/JEE-NCHMCT/ATMAUG/EAMCET/Equivalent OR
- For those who have not taken any Aptitude Entrance Test, can appear for Analytical Writing Test (AWT) conducted by NITHM.
- Age Limit: For candidates from General, OBC and Physically Handicapped categories upper age limit is 22 years at the date of submission of application. In the case of SC/ST candidates upper age limit is 25 years at the date of submission of application. During selection procedure relevant certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age.
B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination to appear for NCHM JEE.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2021 on the provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his / her admission will stand cancelled.
- Qualifying Examinations for Indian Students – Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Physical Fitness: All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
NITHM Admission 2022 FAQ’s
A. National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management offer admission to MBA, BBA & B.Sc programme for the academic year 2022-23.
A. The candidates need to pay Rs. 600 for MBA and BBA programme.
A. The candidates need to apply through online mode for MBA and BBA. For admission to B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, Candidates need to apply through NCHM JEE 2022.
Official Website: nithm.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.