NITHM Admission 2021 for PGDM, MBA, B.Sc, BBA – Dr. YSR National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management has released the application form for admission into the MBA, B.Sc, BBA programmes for the academic year 2021-22. The application form can be filled online till 16 August 2021. The first phase exam was held on 21 June. The second phase exam will be held on 17 Jul and the 3rd phase will be on 16 Aug 2021. Interested candidates can read the complete detail of NITHM Admission 2021 for MBA, B.Sc, BBA such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission schedule etc. on this page.
Latest – Application Form for NITHM Admission 2021 for MBA, B.Sc, BBA has been released. Click here to apply now.
NITHM Admission 2021 for PGDM, MBA, B.Sc, BBA
NITHM offers admission from the eligible candidates for PGDM, MBA, B.Sc, BBA programmes for the session 2021. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details.
Schedule for the NITHM Admission 2021 for MBA, B.Sc, BBA is given below.
|Online application for available||22 May 2021|
|Last date for printout application form||16 Aug 2021|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA||21 Jun 2021|
|Written Test and Personal Interview for BBA||21 Jun 2021|
|Admission List||22 to 26 Jun 2021|
|Reporting and payment of Fee – First list||22 to 26 Jun 2021|
|Result of NITHM – GD/WT -PI||22 Jun 2021|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA||17 Jul 2021|
|Written Test and Personal Interview for BBA||17 Jul 2021|
|Admission List||20 – 21 Jul 2021|
|Reporting and payment of Fee – Second list||20 – 21 Jul 2021|
|Result of NITHM – GD/WT -PI||18 Jul 2021|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview for MBA||16 Aug 2021|
|Written Test and Personal Interview for BBA||16 Aug 2021|
|Result of NITHM – GD/WT -PI||17 Aug 2021|
|Admission List||18 – 19 Aug 2021|
|Reporting and payment of Fee – Final list||18 – 19 Aug 2021|
|Commencement of Academic session||27 Aug 2021|
NITHM Admission 2021 for PGDM, MBA, B.Sc, BBA Application Form
Application Form for NITHM Admission 2021 for PGDM, MBA, B.Sc, BBA programmes has been released by National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management. The interested candidates can apply online to the official website (i.e.nithm.ac.in) of National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Hyderabad. A direct link to fill the application form has been provided here on this page.
Application Form: Click here to fill the Application Form Online and Offline.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
MBA (Tourism & Hospitality)
- Admissions are open for Full-Time MBA (Tourism & Hospitality) Program (Duration: 4 Semesters). The selection is strictly made on the basis of merit. Students who have completed an Undergraduate Degree, including Tourism & Hospitality Graduates with 50% marks aggregate (can be relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates), are eligible for admission to the MBA (T&H) Course. They should have appeared for any of the management aptitude tests viz. MAT/ ICET. Selection would be through Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of admission.
BBA – Tourism & Hospitality
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate(HSC ) examination,(10+2) or any other equivalent examination with a minimum 50% of Marks (45% marks for SC/ ST candidates).
- The upper age limit is 22 years at the date of submission of application. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years from the date of submission of application. During the selection procedure, the relevant certificate must be produced in the original as proof of age.
B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination to appear for NCHM JEE.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2021 on the provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his / her admission will stand cancelled.
Qualifying Examinations for Indian Students – Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
Age limit (Age Limit as on 01 July 2021) – For candidates from General and OBC categories the upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2021. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2021.
Physical Fitness: All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format.
NITHM Admission 2021 for PGDM, MBA, B.Sc, BBA Result
Dr. YSR National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management will release the NITHM Admission 2021 MBA and BBA programme Phase I and Phase II result on the official website. The direct link to check the result is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
For more details check previous year information brochures for various courses given below:
- BBA Course: Click here to Download
- MBA Course: Click here to Download
- BSc Courses: Click here to Download
Official Website: nithm.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.