NITTTR Institute plans to offer the Master of Technology (Human Resource Development) [M.Tech. (HRD)] as a long-term programme in 2016 – 2018. M.Tech. (HRD) degree programme will be affiliated to the University of Madras. Nine batches have been completed. The programme has been prepared to provide adequate skills in HRM and HRD like recruitment, selection, orientation, performance appraisal, planning, development and implementation of training programmes, preparation of training packages using print and electronic media. There will be adequate exposure to corporate training centres.
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training And Research (NITTTR) M.Tech Entrance Test 2016
Interested Candidates can apply for NITTTRC M.Tech Entrance Test 2016. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully. Candidates can check complete details of NITTTRC M.Tech Admission 2016 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page given below.
Schedule of Events
|Issue of Application forms||02 May 2016|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms||
Extended Up to 17 June 2016
|Entrance Test at NITTTR, Chennai||27 June 2016|
|Course Commencement||20 July 2016|
Eligible candidates can download the Application form from the link given below.
Application form along with the prospectus can be downloaded from above given link or from the official website of www.nitttrc.ac.in. An application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) payable through Demand Draft from Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Director, NITTTR, Chennai” payable at Chennai should be enclosed with the Application form. Application forms without DD will be summarily rejected. Do not Enclose Original certificates.
Completed Application forms in the prescribed form with attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates and other required enclosures should be sent to:
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Taramani,
P.O, Chennai – 600 113, Tamilnadu, India.
on or before scheduled date. Late and incomplete applications will be liable for rejection. (Please write “Application for M.Tech (HRD) programme on the Cover).
- Candidates holding a Degree in Engineering / Technology of any University recognized by the Syndicate of University of Madras as equivalent thereto.
- Under sponsorship category, Engineering College and Polytechnic College teachers with B.E. / B.Tech. qualifications working in the Southern Region only are eligible to be sponsored by their respective Directorate of Technical Education.
- All applicants need not be called for the written test. The Institute may fix additional/stiffer criteria and may restrict the applicants to be called for the written test.
- The candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities shall obtain the eligibility certificate from the University of Madras and submit the same to the Institute at the time of admission to the programme of study.
- Candidates are to contact the University Information Centre (Enquiry Office) /ERC Section of the University of Madras to obtain the eligibility certificate
The following are the criteria for selection:
- Marks obtained in the B.E./B.Tech. (II year to Final year) – 60%
- Aptitude Test – 40%
The written test comprises of 100 objective test items and one or two structured questions to assess the aptitude, entry behaviour, career goal, likely contribution, etc. The rank order will be prepared based on merit.
The statutory provisions (as per Govt. of India regulation) for reservation of seats will be available to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Persons With Disabilities.
For more details of NITTTRC M.Tech Admission 2016 – Download Information Brochure