NMAT Registration 2018 is the online mode. The registration for NMAT 2018 by GMAC can be done until the last date. Those who will complete NMAT Registration will able to schedule their exam and download admit card of NMAT. There will be an option for registration for a retake. NMAT Registration 2018 for Retake option can be accessed on login after the scheduled exam date. The application fee amounts are prescribed separately for registration, late fee, retake, rescheduling. Get here complete details of NMAT Registration 2018 such as dates to fill online application form without late fee, dates to do so with late fee, how to complete registration, fees.
NMAT 2018 Registration
In a single year, you can take NMAT by GMAC three times. Activities related to NMAT 2018 Registration which will be taking place on dates in the following schedule.
|Registration||03 Jul 2018||03 Oct 2018|
|Scheduling||03 Jul 2018||16 Oct 2018|
|Late Registration||04 Oct 2018||14 Oct 2018|
|Registration-retake||05 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the application form of NMAT by GMAC 2018.
The process of registration also involves fee payment. Pay application fee equal to amount in the following table.
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
Payment form: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club and Mobile Wallets, International credit card, and UPI.
Official Website: www.nmat.org.in.
NMAT Registration 2018 Retake – How To Register For Retake?
Candidates get the option to register for retake after their exam date. Know here more about NMAT Registration 2018 Retake:
- Login to the NMAT Registration 2018.
- Go to re-take section.
- You do not need to fill details again. All that needs to be done is pay the retake registration fees.
Note that candidates are required to wait at least 15 days before appearing for a retake.
GMAC NMAT 2018 Application Form
The NMAT 2018 Registration will be started on nmat.org.in. However, the direct link to apply will be made available on our page. To submit NMAT 2018 Application Form, the candidates will have to register by entering the Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Password. When registered, the application form will become accessible. All the candidates will be required to remit NMAT Application Fee in order to successfully submit the application form. The candidates are also advised to check the individual eligibility criteria as laid by the different schools in which the candidate is seeking admission. Registered candidates will be issued Admit card of NMAT 2018, which is important to appear in the exam.
To submit the application form successfully, the candidates may have a look at the steps below:
Step-1- Online Registration
Before filling details in the application form, the candidates are required to register themselves. To do so, candidates need to click on the link above. It will lead to the window which will look as below.
Then the candidates will have to click on the ‘Register’ button and it will lead to the NMAT Registration Window, which will appear like as below:
Then, to register, the candidates will have to submit First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Password. When done, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Note: The Password will only be accepted if it is of 8 to 16 characters and has one numeric value, one special character i.e. the $, %, @, #, and does not have any space between the characters. Try not to repeat the characters.
Following the Registration, the candidates will receive a confirmation e-mail and the message below will pop-up on the screen.
Verification, User ID and NMAT Login
In the NMAT 2018 Registration Confirmation e-mail, the candidates will receive the User ID and link for confirming the e-mail. As soon as the candidates will click on the confirmation link, they will be directed to a new window.
Now, tab the ‘Click Here To Continue…’ button and be back to the login window. Look the first image to see the login widow. To access the Login, the candidates will have to submit the User ID which will be the same as the E-mail ID and Password.
Filling NMAT 2018 Application Form
When the login will open, the application form of NMAT 2018 will be displayed. It will look as below:
This looks complicated but is not. The candidates need to move from one section to another one by one.
Upload Photo – First of all, click on ‘Add Photo’. The uploaded photograph must fulfill the below mentioned criteria.
- Should be in JPG/PNG/GIF format.
- Frontal face must be visible and eyes should be clearly visible.
- The background should be light.
- No landscaped or rotated pictures are allowed.
Application Form – Next, the candidates will have to click on ‘Access My Form’ button. Following this, the NMAT Registration Form as below will open.
In the application form, the candidates will have to submit the following information:
Part 1- Personal detail filling-The NMAT 2018 application shall start now. Fill in your personal, educational and work experience details etc.
- Name- First name, last name will be pre-filled
- Date of Birth- pick it from the virtual calendar as on 1 July 2018
- Gender- Male/Female/Third gender
- Category- Gen (General)/ NT (Nomadic Tribes) /DT (De-notified Tribes)
- Parent’s Name-as per the 10th marksheet
- Native Language
- Identity Proof
- Name as per your selected photo ID proof
- Passport Number- mandatory
- Signature ID- should be different from the photo id
- Are you a differently abled candidate?- select Yes or No
Part 2- Contact Information
- Country- India
- STD code
- Mobile Number
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Communication address- building address/ street name/ country code/ pincode/ town/ city/ state/ locality name
Part 3- Education and work experience
- Graduation Degree Status- Passed/Appearing
- Bachelor’s degree name
- Specialisation in any field-
- Name of the college
- University Name
- GPA/ Percentage- GPA obtained/ GPA total/ Bachelor’s Degree %age
- Mode of Completion / Pursuing Graduation Degree-Month/ Year of Completion
- Post Graduation- Master degree name, marks obtained etc.
- Work Experience- Type of industry/ Days of experience
- Work Experience- Type of industry/ Days of experience
Part 4- Institute preference– you are getting the opportunity here to choose the management institutes/ schools where you want to receive your NMAT 2018 score to.
- This option might be available under the “Programme Details” section. Usually, a candidate could request up to 5 choices on the basis of one-time payment of the registration fee.
- For choosing more than 5 programmes, additional fees of Rs. 200/- including Taxes was demanded from last year candidates
- Post filling the program details, you will proceed to pay the amount charged by the exam conducting body
Part 5- Additional Information
- How did you learn about NMAT GMAC exam? Etc
- Highest level of education obtained
- How are you financing your MBA?
Part 6 Terms and Conditions
- Do not submit the details without a thorough reading. Review each and every entry as there will be no option facilitated for making/editing changes in the form later on except “Update Programme Selection/ Retake” and “Update Candidate Preferences” sections.
- Select the “submit” button, after you have reviewed the details.
Fee Payment of NMAT 2018 Application Form
Lastly, the candidates will have to submit the application fee.
Payment forms accepted:
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
Note: If you wish to reschedule your appointment, you must pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) only
Print of Confirmation page
With the payment of the fee, the Online NMAT 2018 Application Form filling process completes. The online system sends a confirmation email carrying a unique NMAT ID for the candidate.
- Using the registration ID, you can log into NMAT account at any stage in the future for any correspondence.