NMAT 2019 Admit Card – The Graduation Management Admission Council (GMAC) has released the NMAC 2019 Hall Ticket. All registered candidates of NMAT 2019 can download their Admit Card by entering their email id and password on the official site i.e. nmat.org.in. NMAT 2019 Admit Card has been released for the applicants to appear in NMAT 2019 for admission to MBA courses. NMAT 2019 Exam is from October 4 to December 17, 2019. Candidates must go to the examination center along with their NMAT 2019 Admit Card and valid ID proof. For more information regarding NMAT 2019 candidates can refer to this page.
NMAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can not enter the NMAT 2019 Examination Center without their Admit Card. Registered candidates are advised to download it from the Admit Card tab provided in the NMAT by GMAC account. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to NMAT 2019 Admit Card below.
|NMAT 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||after the registration and scheduling|
|NMAT 2019||04 Oct – 17 Dec 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the NMAT 2019 Admit Card.
How to recover your NMAT 2019 Login details?
If any candidate have misplaced or forgot their NMAT 2019 Login details then they can follow the below-given steps to recover it.
Step 1: Go to the login window, and click on the “Forgot password” link as shown below.
Step 2: After that in the next window, candidates can enter their registered email id.
Step 3: After that the candidates can check their registered email to reset the password by using the link available in the same.
Step 4: Change your password and keep it safe for future use also.
How to download NMAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates who have successfully registered for NMAT 2019 examination can check the steps given below to download the NMAT 2019 Admit Card.
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page above.
Step 2: A new page will appear, click on the Login option.
Step 3: Enter the login details which are your email id and the password which was generated at the time of the NMAT 2019 Registration.
Step 4: After that candidates can check the link to download the admit card on their dashboard.
Step 5: After downloading candidates must not forget to print the NMAT 2019 Admit Card to carry on the exam day.
Candidates who have reschedule their examination can check the steps to download the NMAT 2019 Admit Card below.
Step 1: In such cases candidates will have to download their Admit Card again. Click on the direct link available on this page above.
Step 2: A new window will appear, enter your email id and password.
Step 3: A new window with the NMAT 2019 Admit Card of the candidates will appear, click on the download button.
Step 4: After downloading candidates can print their NMAT 2019 Admit Card for future references.
Details mentioned on NMAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of the NMAT 2019 Admit Card below.
- NMAT by GMAC ID
- Full Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- date and time of the exam
- General instructions which have to be followed at the time of examination
Candidates can check the sample image of NMAT 2019 Admit Card below.
Documents required at the NMAT 2019 Examination Center
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for the NMAT 2019 Examination Center below.
- NMAT 2019 Admit Card
- A valid ID proof (Passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID Card, UID/Aadhaar Card)
NMAT 2019 Admit Card For Retakes and Reschedules
Candidates can check the rules for NMAT 2019 Admit Card for retakes or reschedule in the list given below.
- The candidates can take the exam 3 times a year.
- If a candidate plans to take the exam, they have to carry the same admit card for all the attempts.
- If you have rescheduled the exam then the candidates have to carry the old, as well as the new, admit card to the exam center.
- In case, you are rescheduling the exam, then you must do it within 72 hours before the original appointment. Pay the fee and take the print out of new admit card.
- There must be a 15 days gap between 2 retakes.
NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Exam Pattern for NMAT 2019 below.
- Language of the paper: The language for the NMAT 2019 Question Paper is English.
- Mode of the examination: NMAT 2019 is going to be held in online mode.
- Type of exam: NMAT 2019 is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total duration: The maximum time given for NMAT 2019 is 120 min
- Total no of questions: There will be 120 questions in NMAT 2019.
- Maximum marks: NMAT 2019 will be of total 360 marks.
- Marking scheme: Candidates will get +3 marks for the correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions for NMAT 2019 from the table below.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Alloted Time|
|Language Skills||32||3||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||3||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||3||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||360 marks||120 minutes|
NMAT 2019 Test Centers
Candidates can check the list of the NMAT 2019 Test Centers below.
Test Centers in India
|Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi||North|
|Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara||West|
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada||South|
|Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur||Central|
|Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong||East|
International test centers
NMAT 2019 Important Instructions
Candidates can check the important instructions which must be followed for the NMAT 2019 examination below.
Before the exam day:
- Candidates must keep all the required material of examination day ready with them.
- Candidates must read the instruction given on the admit card and do not carry any item that is prohibited.
- Candidates must keep the printed copy of their Admit Card for the day of the examination.
On the day of the exam:
- It is required for the candidates to reach the exam center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must the biometric process properly
- Candidates are allowed to sit only on the desk that is allotted to them, they must not move or sit without prior permission
- Candidates must make sure that the invigilator has signed their Admit Card.
After the exam:
- Those candidates who are planning to retake the exam have to carry this signed admit card for the next examination.
- Candidates must return the rough sheets that are given to them on the exam day before leaving the exam center.
Things to carry at the NMAT 2019 Examination Center
Candidates can check the list of the things required at the NMAT 2019 Examination Center below.
- Photo ID (containing test taker name and photo)
- Passport issued by the Government of India
- PAN Card issued by the Government of India
- Voter’s ID Card
- UID/Aadhaar Card
- Signature ID (containing test taker name and signature)
- Passport issued by the Government of India
- PAN Card issued by the Government of India
- Debit/Credit Card
- Driving license
- Admit Card
- Photocopy of the Primary ID for submission at the Test centre.
- Copy of Xth class certificate in case there is mismatch in the name between Xth class certificate and Test taker ID.
- Any other document as advised by NMAT for differently-abled candidates
Note: Candidates who will be unable to produce the above forms of valid ID (not–expired and in original) and/or Admit card shall not be admitted into the testing room and also they shall not be offered a test-fee refund. Candidates must keep in mind that the following are not acceptable as IDs on the day of the test:
- Photocopies (attested or otherwise)
- Notarised copies
- Learner’s driving license
- Candidates taking test at international test centres are required to bring following documents on the day of test at the test centre:
- Confirmation email (can be shown on mobile or taken as a printout)
- Original passport (valid and non-expired) and a photocopy of the passport
About NMAT 2019
NMAT 2019 is a computer-based entrance test. There is a multiple-choice type of questions asked in the exam. A total of 120 questions are included from language skills, quantitative skills, and logical reasoning. There is no negative marking in the exam. NMAT 20119 has 4 sections that are Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, Logical Reasoning. The maximum marks of the examination are 360 and the total number of questions is 120. Candidates will get 120 minutes to attempt the NMAT 2019.
GMAC is conducting NMAT since 2015. It is the Graduate Management Admission Council. It is a global non-profit organization comprised of leading graduate business schools around the world. Before 2015, NMAT was conducted by Pearsonvue and was an entrance exam for NMIMS, via NMAT, NMIS used to offer admission in it’s Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad campus. However, after 2015, NMAT is being conducted by GMAC. GMAC always tries to increase access for growing and diversifying the candidate pool; and also to develop assessments for meeting the global management education needs; and to extend the value to schools with its products, services, and industry knowledge.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.