NMAT 2019: The Graduate Management Global Connection (GMGC) conducts the NMAT for candidates wiling to make their career in the fields of management in India and also some countries abroad. The NMAT 2019 will be conducted online for candidates as an entry to various universities. Candidates willing o apply for NMAT 2019 can start registering themselves from the month of Jul 2019. The registration will be done online from the official website nmat.org.in. Candidate after registration will be provided with a login Id and password to login and complete the further process that is application form filling and download of admit card. After the examination candidates will receive and email regarding score card and can further check their score online. To know completely about NMAT 2019 Keep Scrolling!!
There are about 26 Participating management institutes in India which accepts NMAT 2019 score. The official dates regarding NMAT 2019 are not available right now candidates can go through the expected dates from the table given below. The dates will be updated as soon it will be announced o the official website.
|NMAT 2019||Start Date||End Date|
|Online Registration||1st week of Jul 2019||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Scheduling||1st week of Jul 2019||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Late Registration till||1st week of Oct 2019||2nd week of Oct 2019|
|Registration-retake||1st week of Oct 2019||2nd week of Dec 2019|
|Re-scheduling of NMAT 2019||1st week of Jul 2019||2nd week of Dec 2019|
|Re-take scheduling||1st week of Oct 2019||2nd week of Dec 2019|
|NMAT 2019||1st week Oct 2018||3rd week of Dec 2019|
|Results Declaration||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last Date for official Score Card Download||Last week of Mar 2020|
NMAT 2019: Eligibility
The eligibility criteria required by candidates willing to take NMAT 2019 can be found below. Candidates must go through the eligibility before applying for the test.
- For NMIMS MBA & MBA(HR): The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institution.
- For PGMD NIMMS Bengaluru and Hyderabad Campus: A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a UGC recognized University.
- For NMIMS MBA(Pharmaceutical Management): The candidate must have a degree with a minimum of 50% in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Science, Medical doctors MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BAMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology.
- Candidates obtaining a Postgraduate degree in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology can also apply.
- Candidates with B.Tech & B.E in Bio-Tech & Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
NAMT 2019: Application Process
The application process for NMAT 2019 includes a two-step process that is explained below for candidates. After the completion of these steps, candidates will be able to take the NMAT 2019, in case a candidate is not able to take the test on the date scheduled by them they can reschedule the test by paying the fee and selecting the new examination date at least 72 hours before the current examination date and time. The process to apply for NAMT 2019 are:
- Fill Application Form
NMAT 2019 Registration
The first step for applying for NMAT 2019 is to register yourself from the official website. The registration will create a user id for candidates to log in for all the events of NMAT 2019. Follow the steps provided below to register.
- Visit the official website.
- A register now link will be provided on the home page.
- From the dashboard click on Register with and choose from the option (here mail)
- Provide the details: Name, Email, Phone number and password of your choice.
- On submitting the information, candidates will receive an email as confirmation regarding registration.
How to fill NMAT 2019 Application Form
The completion of the registration process will allow the candidates to fill in the online application form. the application form to be filled by candidates will be made available in the month of July 2019. candidates can follow the steps given below for applying:
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage click on to apply now.
- From the dashboard click on to Login with and choose option
- Provide ID and Password
- Fill in the application form
- Pay application fee.
- Submit the form.
Application Fee: An application fee is applicable on the form submitted by the candidate. The fee is to be pad online only through any of the below listed mode
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
|Service||Fee to be paid|
|For Test Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|For Test Registration (Late)||INR 2500 + applicable taxes|
|For Retake||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|For Reschedule||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
NMAT 2019: Admit Card
The candidates who will apply successfully for the NMAT 2019 along with the payment of fee will be able to download the admit card that will be available on the official website. The steps to download admit card is listed below.
- Visit the website
- On the homepage there will be a link to download the admit card
- The login page will open, provide Id and password to log in.
- Admit card will be available on the screen for candidates.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
NMAT 2019: Exam Pattern
The examination for NMAT 2019 will be conducted in the month of October, 2019. Candidates till then can prepare according to the examination pattern given below. the exam pattern will help candidates prepare better.
- Type of exam: Computer based
- Total duration: 120 min
- Total no of questions: 120 questions
- Total marks: 360
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Allotted Time|
|Language Skills||32||3||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||3||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||3||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||360 marks||120 minutes|
NMAT 2019: Exam Centers
As per last year the exam centers for NMAT is listed below. There can be changes in the exam centers this year. As per the official notice the tale below will be updated for candidates.
Test Centers in India
|Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi||North|
|Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara||West|
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada||South|
|Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur||Central|
|Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong||East|
International test centers
NMAT 2019: Result
The NMAT 2019 result will be declared online on the official website nmat.org 3-4 weeks after the commencement of examination. Candidates who will be taking the test will receive an email regarding the release of score card. The score card can be made available by longing in with the help of Id and password generated at the time of registration.
Universities accepting NMAT Score
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- VIT University, Vellore
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- SRM University, Chennai
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Mody University, Rajasthan