NMAT 2019 – The final resut for NMAT 2019 has been declared. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducted NMAT 2019 for admission to MBA courses. Candidates having the academic qualification of 10+2+3 level are eligible to apply for NMAT 2019. The admission process for NMAT 2019 depends upon the college or institute candidates have applied. For more information regarding NMAT 2019 candidates can refer to this page.
Latest: NMAT 2019 final result is out. Click here to check the same.
There are a total of 19 participating schools under NMAT 2019. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to NMAT 2019 below.
|NMAT 2019||Start Date||End Date|
|Online Registration||02 Jul 2019||03 Oct 2019|
|Scheduling||02 Jul 2019||16 Oct 2019|
|Late Registration||04 Oct 2019||14 Oct 2019|
|Registration-retake||05 Oct 2019||14 Dec 2019|
|Re-scheduling||02 Jul 2019||14 Dec 2019|
|Re-take scheduling||05 Oct 2019||14 Dec 2019|
|Exam date||04 Oct 2019||17 Dec 2019|
|Results Declaration||15 Jan 2020|
|Last Date for official Score Card Download||31 Mar 2020|
NMAT 2019 Result
- Birla Global University ApplicationBirla Global University Application Apply Now!!
- GNIOT 2020 Application FormGNIOT 2020 Admission Open Apply Now!!
- Bennett University ApplicationBennett University Application Apply Now!!
- BMU Application 2020 (Packasges Upto Rs.23 LPA)BML Munjal University Application Apply Now!!
GMAC declares the Result for NMAT 2019 online on the official website. All the appeared candidates of NMAT 2019 also receive the email regarding the availability of scores on their registered email address. Candidates can check their Results by entering the login details on the official website. GMAC releases the Result for NMAT in the form of a Score Card. The NMAT Scores of the candidates are not the raw score, but it is their percentile score. GMAC itself sends the score of the candidates to the institutes that were chosen by the candidates at the time of the submission of the Application Form for admission.
The most unique factor of NMAT 2019 Score Card is that the candidates get a scorecard and the score of each of the attempts is updated on the same scorecard. So the candidates can check the updates after their exam and as per schedule by logging into their NMAT 2019 dashboard.
Final Scorecard: The final scorecard of NMAT 2019 is scaled score for each section, which shows the total score and a percentile ranking. Candidates can check the Score range for each section of the NMAT 2019 in the table given below.
|Logical Reasoning skills||0-120|
NMAT 2019 Eligibility
GMAC has not released any specific Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2019. All test takers who complete the Test Registration process pay the test fee within the time specified and follow the published NMAT by GMAC exam terms and conditions may sit for the NMAT examination. However, it is the responsibility of the candidates to check the Eligibility Criteria for the institute or college they want to take admission with their NMAT Scores.
NMAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply for NMAT 2019 on the official site. The Registration for NMAT 2019 has been started and the candidates must apply before the last date for the same. Candidates will have to register themselves before applying for NMAT 2019. After submitting the Application Form for NMAT 2019 candidates can also schedule the Test Date as per their preferences.
How to fill the NMAT 2019 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the NMAT 2019 Application Form by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Go to the official site of NMAT 2019.
Step 2: Register yourself through creating your account by entering all the required details.
Step 3: Validate the email id submitted by you by clicking on the link that is sent on your registered email id.
Step 4: A new page will appear, click on the Registration button.
Step 5: Enter all the required details related to your personal information, contact information, educational and work experience, program/school preference, additional information & NMAT Exam terms & conditions.
Step 6: Submit all the details, and after that you will get the registration number. Candidates must keep it safe.
Step 7: Pay the required amount of Application Fee.
Step 8: Check your registered email id for the confirmation mail of the successful registration of NMAT.
- Application fee: The NMAT 2019 application fee is Rs. INR 1900 plus applicable taxes.
NMAT 2019 Image Specifications
- Candidates must upload the required images in jpg, png or gif format and the size of the images must not be more than 1 MB.
What are NMAT 2019 Registration-Retake, Re-Scheduling, and Late registrations?
NMAT provides a very different facility to the candidates. It allows the candidates to retake the NMAT 2019 Examination 2 times if they are not satisfied with their first attempt. Candidates can register for their retake examination each time, and hence this process is known as NMAT 2019 Retake.
Re-scheduling of NMAT 2019 is the process using which the candidates can select an exam date of their choice. The re-scheduling facility is available for the retake exams too. A minimum gap of 15 days is needed between any two attempts. Also note that “First come First serve” principle applies to both registration and scheduling.
The Registration Window for NMAT 2019 opens twice. The registration window for NMAT 2019 has been opened in July and then in October, it will again get opened for the candidates. Out of these two registration windows, candidates can apply through any window anytime for NMAT 2019.
NMAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates can check the Application Fee for NMAT 2019 in the table given below.
|Type of Registration||Application Fee|
|For Test Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|For Test Registration (Late)||INR 2500 + applicable taxes|
|For Retake||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|For Reschedule||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
NMAT 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can follow the below-given Syllabus to prepare for NMAT 2019.
Mark the Error
Fill in the blanks
Choose for correct Preposition
Profit and Losses
HCF and LCM
Ratio and Proportion
Simple and Compound Interest
Time and Work
Time, Speed and Distance
Alligations and Mixtures
Clocks and Calendars
Lines and Angles
Co – ordinate Geometry
Permutation and Combination
Direction sense test
NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Exam Pattern for NMAT 2019 below.
- Language of the paper: The language for the NMAT 2019 Question Paper is English.
- Mode of the examination: NMAT 2019 is going to be held in online mode.
- Type of exam: NMAT 2019 is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total duration: The maximum time given for NMAT 2019 is 120 min
- Total no of questions: There will be 120 questions in NMAT 2019.
- Maximum marks: NMAT 2019 will be of total 360 marks.
- Marking scheme: Candidates will get +3 marks for the correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the table below.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Alloted Time|
|Language Skills||32||3||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||3||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||3||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||360 marks||120 minutes|
Note: A candidate once moves forward to the next section cannot return back to the previous section. Also, each section must be completed in the given time. Once a candidate closes out for a section, all answers marked are considered final. All the sections are individually timed.
NMAT 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for NMAT 2019 below.
Preparation Tips for Language Skills Section
- In this section, it is required for the candidates to specify their knowledge regarding different topis of the English language. So for this section, candidates must prepare by reading a lot of good books and increasing their vocabulary.
- Candidates must read newspapers like The Hindu and specifically the Editorial section of the newspaper daily.
Preparation tips for the Quantitative section:
- Candidates can prepare for this section by increasing their speed and accuracy.
- Candidates must also take care of the time while preparing for this section as it is the most time consuming section.
- Candidates can take as many asmaximum number of mock tests for this section and solve a lot of previous years question papers. Mock Tests helps a lot to the candidates.
Preparation tips for the Logical Reasoning section:
- Candidates can practice all the topics with full concentration and they must also solve previous year’s questions to make themselves confident.
- Candidates must try to manage their time according to the questions and section as per the given time for this section.
NMAT 2019 Important Books
Candidates can check the important books for NMAT 2019 below.
|Book’s name||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R.S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|50 Plus Solved Papers MBA Entrances by Ajay Singh||Buy Here|
|Objective General English by R.S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude For CAT by Arun Sharma||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations by Abhijit Guha||Buy Here|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning by Ashok Gupta||Buy Here|
NMAT 2019 Admit Card
All the candidates who have successfully registered and submitted the Application Form for NMAT 2019 can download their Admit Card for the same. To get the NMAT 2019 Admit Card candidates will have to log in on the official website and download it from there. The Admit Card of the candidates will contain information like the allotted Test Center, Date and Time of the candidates.
It also contains the name of the candidates, father’s name of the candidate, gender, date of birth, id proof and signature proof. Candidates must paste a picture of themselves (same as the one uploaded with the NMAT 2019 Application Form) on their NMAT 2019 Admit Card. All applicants must go to the NMAT 2019 Examination Center along with their Admit Card and valid id proof.
NMAT 2019 Test Centers
NMAT 2019 examination is going to be held in 58 test centers across 44 cities throughout India and at 4 International centers. Candidates can check the Test Centers for NMAT 2019 in the table given below.
Test Centers in India
|Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi||North|
|Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara||West|
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada||South|
|Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur||Central|
|Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong||East|
International test centers
NMAT 2019 Participating Institutes
Candidates can check the list of the participating institutes of NMAT 2019 below.
|Colleges/ Universities||Official Website Links|
|SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||www.nmims.edu/business|
|ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations||www.ibsindia.org|
|Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University||ahduni.edu.in/amsom/admissions|
|BSE Institute Limited||www.bsebti.com|
|Thapar School of Management||lmtsom.thapar.edu|
|SRM University Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat||www.srmuniv.ac.in/academics/management|
|Shiv Nadar University||snu.edu.in|
|University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)||www.upes.ac.in|
|Woxsen School of Business Management||www.woxsen.edu.in/site/pgdm|
|BML Munjal University||www.bml.edu.in/courses/mba/mba-admission-process|
|ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai||www.itm.edu/post-graduation-diploma-management/pgdm-navi-mumbai-institute|
|GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam||gsib.org/mba-international-business|
|Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University||www.ghbs.in/admissions/MBA/MBA-programme|
|Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR||jgbs.edu.in|
NMAT 2019 Admission Process
The admission process for NMAT 2019 shall take place after the declaration of NMAT 2019 Result. It varies depending upon the colleges or institutes in which the candidates are taking admission. After the release of the NMAT 2019 Scores, it shall be sent to the institutes in which the candidates have applied. Furthermore, the candidates have to check their selection status in the institutes.
If the candidates get selected then they might have to appear in the selection rounds of the institutes that include written ability test, group discussion, and personal interview. The details must be made available by the institutes on their official website.
NMAT 2019 Scholarship
Candidates can check the Scholarship details for NMAT 2019 below.
Alliance School of Business
- Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is offering merit-based scholarships to deserving candidates.
- Candidates who apply to Alliance School of Business MBA or PGDM Program and meet the minimum NMAT scores as detailed above are eligible for the scholarships.
- Top performing students in each of the categories would be awarded the scholarships.
- Alliance Admissions Committee awards the NMAT scholarships based on the following criteria: Academic Performance; Nationalized Test Score and Candidate performance in the Alliance Admissions Selection Process.
|NMAT by GMAC Score||Scholarship||No. of Scholarship|
|210+||50%||Top 10 students|
|180 to 209||25%||Top 10 students|
|160 to 179||35%||Top 20 students|
Athena School of Management
- The Athena NMAT Gold Scholarship – One Scholarship of Upto 50% of Fees for a student who has a NMAT Score of more than 200
- The Athena NMAT Silver Scholarship – Three Scholarships of Upto 25% of Fees for a student who has a NMAT Score of more than 185
- The Athena NMAT Bronze Scholarship – Scholarships of Upto 20% of Fees for any student who has a NMAT Score of more than 150
- Profile Scholarship – Scholarships worth lakhs for students who have outstanding Profiles and/or Extra Curricular achievements.
- Women in Management Scholarships – Special Scholarships are available for female applicants who are selected for admission.
- Rotaract/AIESEC/NCC Scholarship – Scholarships are available for Rotaractors/AIESECers both current & alumni and for NCC Cadets (Past & Present).
- International Student Scholarship – Scholarships are available for International Students with excellent scores & profiles.
- Bennett University offers a scholarship for meritorious students based on their performance in national level tests.
- Additional 5% scholarship is offered to candidates with work experience greater than 2 years.
- The total number of seats for the 2019-2021 batch is 90.
|Scholarship on tuition fees (2018)||100%||50%||20%||30%||10%|
|NMAT by GMAC 2018 percentile||95+||90-95||85-95||80-85||75-80|
BSE Institute Ltd
- NMAT score 180 and above.
- Aggregate graduation score 60% and above. B.E, B.Tech, B.CA , BSC.IT graduates will be given preference for Masters in Financial Technology Top 5 eligible applicants will be offered a scholarship by BSE institute.
- All Applicant will have to appear for a Personal Interview round at BSE Institute.
|20% tuition fee waiver||5|
ITM Business School
- At ITM, we offer 20% scholarship on the academic fee at ITM University, Raipur and ITM Vocational Vadodara for all the NMAT students who scores more than 160 marks in NMAT and takes admissions with ITM.
- Moreover, ITM also offers scholarships upto 100% on first year fee for the students who appear in ITM Scholarship round and are eligible.
- ITM offers scholarships to the tune of 1 Crore every year and NMAT students would be eligible for it.
Jindal Global Business School
Exclusive scholarships for NMAT by GMAC candidates
|Name of the Exam||Percentile slab||Scholarship Slab|
|NMAT by GMAC||90-100||40 % 0f Tuition Fee|
|NMAT by GMAC||80-89.99||30 % 0f Tuition Fee|
|NMAT by GMAC||70-79.99||20 % 0f Tuition Fee|
ISBR Business School
- Merit Scholarships and Industry Sponsored Scholarships for the year 2019 ISBR Business School offers a variety of scholarships for meritorious and deserving candidates who wish to pursue their masters at ISBR.
- Scholarships are offered in the form of tuition fee waivers and extending up to 100% full ride.
- Award of scholarship is also contingent upon Academic Merit and other relevant achievements by the candidate as may be considered suitable by the Scholarship Committee of ISBR Business School.
SDA Bocconi Asia Center
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center offers merit-based tuition waivers. Dean’s Award and Women in Leadership Scholarship can be granted to admitted students based on merits.
- In addition to this, they have a Sports & Cultural Arts Scholarship.
- Students with NMAT by GMAC high test scores, strong academics, strong Interview performance and overall good profile may be awarded tuition waivers that can range from 30 to 80% on the tuition fees at the discretion of the scholarship committee.
Thapar School of Management
- Emerging Leader Scholarships.
- There are 75 Merit scholarships available under this category.
- All applicants are eligible to appear for scholarship test.
- The test will be organised in premises of Thapar School of Management and has no fee. The scholarship test will be organised on the day of the admission process.
GMAC is conducting NMAT since 2015. It is the Graduate Management Admission Council. It is a global non-profit organization comprised of leading graduate business schools around the world. Before 2015, NMAT was conducted by Pearsonvue and was an entrance exam for NMIMS, via NMAT, NMIS used to offer admission in it’s Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad campus. However, after 2015, NMAT is being conducted by GMAC. GMAC always tries to increase access for growing and diversifying the candidate pool; and also to develop assessments for meeting the global management education needs; and to extend the value to schools with its products, services, and industry knowledge
NMAT 2019 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The exam takes place only once a year. Though it conducts in multiple days in the 75 days window.
Ans : Well, NMAT is easier than CAT but the high competition makes it tough.
Ans : You can retake NMAT after the first attempt. you need to fix the schedule and pay the applicable amount.
Ans : The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducts NMAT.
Ans : Candidates can register for NMAT on the official website i.e. nmat.org.in.
Ans : Some Colleges or Institutes of NMAT accepts the NMAT Score of the candidates.
Ans : The Test taker can review the sections of the exam within the allotted section time. The Review Screen at the end of every section will allow the test taker to either move directly to incomplete (unanswered) questions, flagged for review questions or review all or any questions. Once a test taker has moved ahead from one section to the next section, he/she will not be able to return to the previous section. Hence, test takers should complete (answering and reviewing) each of the three sections in their respective allotted time limits.
Ans : All test takers who complete the Test Registration process pay the test fee within the time specified and follow the published NMAT by GMAC™exam terms and conditions may sit for the NMAT by GMAC™exam. It is the responsibility of the test taker to understand the eligibility requirements of all the universities and schools to which he/she is interested in applying before registering for NMAT by GMAC™ exam.
Official Website: www.nmat.org.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.