NMAT 2020 Admit Card: The admit card for the online test is issued by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) after successful submission of application form and fee. It is made available under candidate dashboard on nmat.org.in. Candidates can download NMAT Admit Card using their email id and password. It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the test day along with confirmation email, photo id and signature id. The test is scheduled to take place from October 06, 2020 to December 19, 2020. Check more details about NMAT 2020 Admit Card by scrolling down this page.
Latest: Exam Date for NMAT 2020 has been revised. Candidate can check the dates from below.
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card is the access key to the test centre. Without this, there is no entry. The schedule regarding admit card and exam is available. Check the schedule table given below for important dates concerning NMAT 2020 Admit Card.
|Availability of Admit Card||after successful registration|
|NMAT 2020 test|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download NMAT 2020 Admit Card as per schedule from nmat.org.in.
How to Download NMAT 2020 Admit Card?
Only those candidates can download the admit card who successfully apply for the test and pay the application fee. Check the steps mentioned here to download the admit card with ease.
Step 1: Access the candidate dashboard. Use the direct link provided on this page for the same.
Step 2: A page appears where the candidates have click on the Login option.
Step 3: To login, username (email id) and password are required. Put in the login credentials to move forward.
Step 4: Now, the candidates have access to their dashboard. Use the admit card download link that is activated post successful registration to download the admit card.
Step 5: Finally, take a print out of the download hall ticket to be carried on the day of the test.
Note- For rescheduled test, applicants are required to carry the same admit card again.
How to Recover Login Credentials to Download NMAT 2020 Admit Card?
The candidates can reset their password if forgotten or lost. Steps to do the same are given below.
Step 1: Use the steps mentioned in the previous section to access the login portal.
Step 2: The candidates are going to find a “Forgot Password” link on the login window. Click on that link.
Step 3: Next, provide the registered email id to receive the password reset link.
Step 4: A password reset link is sent to the registered email id of the candidate. Use this link to change the login password and remember to keep the new password safe.
Details on NMAT 2020 Admit Card
Upon download the admit card, the candidates can see following details mentioned on their admit card. Verify all the information and report to the officials in case of a discrepancy.
- NMAT by GMAC ID
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Photo ID Proof
- Signature ID Proof
- Important Instructions
Things to Carry with NMAT 2020 Admit Card
All the test takes have to carry the following set of document in original on the day of the test. Failure to carry any of these leads to candidates disqualification from the test.
Candidates appearing at an Indian test centre
- A printed copy of NMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Confirmation email (soft copy is also admissible)
- A valid Photo ID
- A valid Signature ID
|Valid Photo IDs||Valid Signature IDs|
|Pan Card||PAN Card|
|Voter ID||Debit/Credit Card|
|Aadhaar Card||Driving License|
Following are considered invalid as identification proof
|Learner’s Driving License|
Candidates Appearing at an International test centre
- Printed copy of NMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Confirmation email
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the test can check important aspects regarding question paper from below.
- Mode of test- The test is going to take place in online mode as CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Language of questions- The questions are asked in English language.
- Duration of test- The total time for which the test lasts is 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Number of questions- NMAT 2020 test paper comprises of 108 sections, 36 from each of the 3 sections.
- Total Marks- The maximum weightage of the test is 360 marks.
- Negative Marking- There is no negative marking in NMAT.
- Section-wise distribution of questions- Check the table below.
|Language Skills||36||28 min.||0-120|
|Quantitative Skills||36||52 min.||0-120|
|Logical Reasoning||36||40 min.||0-120|
NMAT 2020 Exam Centres
The test is going to be held at the following test centres in India and internationally.
Test Centres in India- Region-wise distribution of test cities is given below.
Test Centres Outside India
NMAT 2020 Important Exam Day Instructions
The test takes must note the following points and follow the same on the day of the test.
- Positively carry all the documents required for entry inside the exam hall.
- Reach the test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of the test.
- Those who reach the test centre 15 minutes after scheduled time of start of test are not allowed to sit for the test.
- Candidates must cooperate with the officials and go through the identification process.
- Do not carry any prohibited items such as electronic gadgets, paper bits etc. Required stationery for calculations and rough work is provided at the test centre.
- Make sure to get the admit card signed by the test administrator at the designated place.
NMAT 2020 Result
Graduate Management Admission Council, GMAC releases the NMAT 2020 result in online mode. The result is released in the form of score cards. Candidates can check the unofficial score card after the completion of the test on their test screens. However, official score card is made available by the Council within 48 hours of the test. An email is sent to the candidates once the score card is available. Candidates can download their score cards from the candidate dashboard.
NMAT 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.