|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
NMIMS Executive MBA Admission 2017 Batch – NMIMS School of Business Management
NMIMS School of Business Management invites application for MBA 2017 Batch. The program offers a highly updated and well-researched curriculum through innovative pedagogic interface. It optimizes the in-class inputs through peer learning by inducing a group-centered learning environment. This program ensures the development of essential managerial skills and competencies with important business tools, to enable work-based application of concepts in one’s immediate job.
Eligible Candidate who wishes to take admission in NMIMS School of Business Management may Apply Online from 10 Oct 2016 to 10 Jan 2017.
Candidate can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure & other important Information from the page given below.
NMIMS School of Business Management – Important Dates
|Online Registration||10 Oct 2016 to 10 Jan 2017|
|Call letters for Written Test||12 Jan 2017|
|Conduct of Written Test and Personal Interview||14 Jan 2017|
|Declaration of 1st merit list (on website after 5.00 pm)||20 Jan 2017|
|Payment of fees||21 Jan 2017 to 30 Jan 2017|
|Orientation of Programme||18 Mar 2017|
|Commencement of Programme||20 Mar 2017|
|Closure of Admission||20 Mar 2017|
Call letter has been uploaded on the website of NMIMS School of Business Management for Written test. Candidates can download the same by login into their account. The direct link to download is aslo provided below for your convenience.
The Schedule of refund of fees will be as follows:
|Till the date of commencement of the Programme.
(20 Mar 2017)
|Rs.1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges|
|Cancellation after the official closure of admission.
(21 Mar 2017)
|Cancellation made after the official closure of admission, fees will NOT be refunded.|
NMIMS School of Business Management – How to Apply?
The candidates those who are interested in applying for NMIMS Executive MBA Admission 2017 Batch are required to send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 10 Jan 2017.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions mentioned in the instruction sheet and also refer the important dates.
- Online Registration Fees is Rs. 1,500/- (This is one time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Payment of registration fees can be made by credit card (visa/ master).
- Graduation from a recognized University in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in executive or supervisory capacity up to 14 Jan 2017.
The work experience should be full time experience and should NOT include internships, projects, training period etc.
Please note that the entire work experience of 5 years must be in executive or supervisory capacity only.
NMIMS School of Business Management – Selection Procedure
- Written Test conducted for E- MBA by NMIMS OR
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 & above (GMAT score of last 3 years up to 10 Jan 2017 will be considered) OR
- Candidates with score of 200 & above in NMAT by GMAC 2017 AND
- Personal Interview
NMIMS School of Business Management – Submission of Documents:
After online registration and payment of registration fees please forward below mentioned documents to the following address latest by 11 Jan 2017.
- Copy/print out of Online Application Form.
- 10th & 12th mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Degree mark sheet all years & Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate)
- Work Experience Certificate (showing experience of 5 years or more), Appointment letter, promotion letter and relieving letter.
(If the work experience certificate is in more than one company a separate work experience certificate signed by the employer stating clearly the nature of work experience, tenure, designation is to be submitted.)
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme,
Vile Parle (West),
Mumbai – 400 056.
The Fees for EMBA Fall (Batch-2016) were Rs. 5,00,000/-. The fees for Batch 2017 will be informed during written test/personal interview process.
Refund of fees in case of withdrawal / Cancellation of Admission:
Withdrawal of admission means voluntary withdrawal by candidate for any reason. The candidate should submit a written request for withdrawal / cancellation of admission to Deputy Registrar (Admissions) along with original fee receipt, which is a MUST during 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. The refund rules as declared / listed in important dates for the program will apply. The cancellation form is available on the website (www.nmims.edu).
Sample Test Questions
Scoring Key for Sample Test