NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card – The Admit Card for NMIMS NPAT 2019 will be made available online only. Candidates will have to enter the Login Credentials namely their Username and Password. NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card will be made available on the website of Narsee Monjee Institute Website which is http://www.npat.in or http://www.nmims.edu. Candidates must keep in mind to carry the admit ard with themselves at the time of examination because it will act as an entry ticket and they will not be allowed to sit in the exam centre without having it. In order to grasp more information about NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will qualify the entrance examination they will be admitted to the campuses Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru campuses of NMIMS. Candidates can check the table given below to know about the important dates and events from the schedule given below:
|Availbility of admit card||To be Announced|
|NPAT 2019 Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to check NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card from www.npat.in.
How to download NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to download NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official website first and click on the button flashing as “Admit Card”.
- Step 2: After following the above – mentioned step, candidates will have to enter their LOgin Credentials such as NPAT ID and Password.
- Step 3: After entering all the details, candidates will be able to download their admit card.
- Step 4: As a last step, candidates can take a printout of their admit card.
Details mentioned on NMIMS NPAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates will see a number of details mentioned on NMIMS NPAT Admit Card 2019. The things which will be mentioned on the admit card are given below:
- Name and address of the candidate
- Complete schedule of the examination
- Complete address of the exam centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can know the exam pattern for various courses from the information provided below:
B.tech & MBA. (Tech), MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA), B.Sc. Economics, B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A
- Medium- The medium of the examination will be in English.
- Nature of Questions- There will be Multiple Choice Questions.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40||45 minutes|
|Proficiency in English Language||40||25 minutes|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||35 minutes|
The difficulty level and the type of questions of Tests will be on SAT Pattern.
NPAT 2019 Exam Pattern for B.Des.
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||35|
|Proficiency in English Language||40||25|
|Paper 2||Spatial Ability and Visualization skills||20||30|
|Observation & Problem Solving||20||30|
|General Awareness & Design Ability||20||30|
Documents to be carried along with NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will have to carry some ID Proofs with themselves along with NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can check the information given below to know about the documents:
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- School / College ID
- 12th Admit Card
Important instructions to be followed after obtaining NPAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will have to follow certain instructions after attaining NPAT 2019 Admit Card. They are given as follows:
- Candidates must not tamper or spoil NPAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates must reach the test centre 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
- Candidates must carry a Valid ID Proof with themselves to the examination centre along with their admit cards.
- Candidates are advised to check the location of the exam centre and visit the exam centre beforehand to be familiarize with the location.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Result
The result for NMIMS NPAT 2019 will be declared over the website of the governing authority. The governing authority will release the release / merit list for each program. Candidates will be granted admission on the basis of the merit list only. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.