NPAT 2019 will be conducted by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). It is expected to be held in the 2nd week of May 2019. It will be a computer-based test for the candidates willing to take admission in UG and integrated PG programs. Candidates should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms of the authoritative body. Interested candidates should fill the application form of NPAT 2019 before the due date. Aspirants should fill the application form after fulfilling the eligibility conditions. To know all the details related regarding NPAT 2019 Check this page.
NPAT 2019 will be conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in UG and integrated PG programs. Candidates can check the tentative dates of NPAT 2019 from the table below.
|NPAT 2019||Important dates|
|Availability of registration form of NMIMS NPAT||2nd Week of January 2019|
|Last date to edit the registration form||3rd Week of April 2019|
|Last date to register online for NMIMS NPAT||4th Week of April 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||1st Week of May 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd Week of May 2019|
NPAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the registration form candidate should make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
For B.Tech and MBA (Tech)
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with English as a compulsory subject with science or science vocational.
- Candidates should obtain 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai /Navi Mumbai/Indore campus, 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus.
- NIOS candidates can apply but it is subjected to the fulfillment of the
eligibility criteria for the program.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 60% of marks in aggregate.
For B.B.A. / B.Com (Hons.) / B.Sc. Finance Programme
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have passed Mathematics and or Statistics at 10+2 level to take admission in B.B.A / B. Com (Hons) / B.Sc Finance.
For B.Sc. Economics
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 60% of marks in aggregate. Also, must have passed Mathematics / Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent examination.
For MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology
(PCB) with English as compulsory subject obtaining at least 50% marks.
Age limit: Applicants of 25 years and above are ineligible to apply.
Candidates passed from Open or Distance learning (ODL): Applicants who have qualified 10+2 from Open or Distance learning (ODL) School recognized only by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can also apply for the course.
NPAT 2019 Registration
Candidates will be able to fill the registration form of NPAT 2019 in online mode by visiting the official website. It will be mandatory for the candidates to give class 10 roll number for the registration of NPAT 2019. Candidates must know the pointers listed below before filling the registration form.
- Aspiring candidates must have Aadhar card.
- Candidates should note that fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates will also have an option to register for multiple programs.
- The Uploaded photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
- Candidates can appear for the entrance test on both the days by paying the prescribed fees.
- In case candidates want to appear for both the tests then the highest marks scored by them will be considered in order to prepare the merit list.
Registration Fee: The registration fee for NPAT 2019 is as per the last year records. In case of any changes after the release of notification, details will be updated here. Candidates can check the registration fee (expected) to have an idea.
|S.No.||Number of programs||Fee|
|1||All programs of one school||Rs 1800|
|2||All programs of two school||Rs 3000|
|3||All programs of three school||Rs 4000|
|4||All programs of four school||Rs 5000|
|5||All programs of five school||Rs 6000|
List of Schools Under NPAT
This is as per the last year details. If in case, there will be any changes in the number of schools it will be updated here.
1) Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering – Mumbai/Shirpur Campus – B. Tech / MBA Tech. School of Technology Management Engineering – Navi Mumbai & Indore campus Programmes-MBA. Tech.
2) Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Tech. Management – Mumbai Campus & School of Pharmacy & Tech Management – Shirpur Campus – MBA Pharma Tech.
3) Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce – Mumbai Campus & School of Commence – Bengaluru, Navi Mumbai & Indore – B.B.A./ B. Com. (Hons)/ B. Sc. Finance.
4) Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics – Mumbai Campus & School of Economics – Bengaluru Campus – B. Sc. Economics.
5) School of Design – Mumbai Campus – Bachelor of Design (B. Des).
NPAT 2019 Form Correction
Candidates will also have a provision to edit the online form. The correction can be done till the last date to edit the form. Candidates will be able to edit the following things like adding in school/program, date of examination and change of test city. The changes will only be applicable if the candidate has opted for both the days of the test.
NPAT 2019 Admit Card
Eligible candidates who will successfully register themselves for the NPAT 2019 Exam will be issued admit card. The admit card is also known as Hall Ticket. It will contain important details related to the exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website, http://www.nmims.edu or http://www.npat.in. Candidates must paste the photograph on the admit card. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue without a valid admit card. Candidates should also not forget to bring any OD proof on the day of examination.
NPAT Exam Pattern
It is advisable that candidates should check the exam pattern first and then start their preparation as it will be very helpful for the aspirants willing to appear for the exam.
For B.Tech. & MBA. (Tech), MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA), B.Sc. Economics, B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A will consist of the following sections listed below.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
|Quantitative & Numerical ability||40||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||35|
|Proficiency in English Language||40||25|
The type of questions and the difficulty level of the test will be on the SAT Pattern.
Part I of the exam will be of 100 minutes with three sections comprising of 40 questions each.
Part II will be of in 1.5-hour duration. It will consist of 3 sections with 20 questions in each section.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
|Paper 1||Quantitative & Numerical ability||40||45|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||35|
|Proficiency in English Language||40||20|
|Paper 2||Spatial Ability and
|Observation and Problem Solving||20||30|
|General Awareness and
NPAT 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the places where the exam was conducted last year. In case of any changes in the list of examination centers, it will be updated here. Candidates will have an option to choose two cities of their choice during online registration. Out of the two places opted by the aspirants, NMIMS will allott one exam center depending upon the availability. The following places where the exam was conducted are:
NPAT 2019 Result and Merit List
The result will be released for each program separately. Candidates will be called for the further rounds of admission on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit. Candidates who will be selected should be present for the further rounds of Admission at the allotted date. Candidates who will be in the waitlist category should check the merit list regularly for the latest update.
NPAT Seat Intake
Candidates can check the seat intake in each program mentioned below as per the last year’s records. In case of any changes in the availability of seats in each college, it will be updated here.
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60||60|
|Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering||60||40||–||–|
MBA (Pharma. Tech.) (B.Pharm + MBA)
|MBA (Pharma. Tech.) (B.Pharm + MBA)||70||80|
B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||480||120||60||60|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)||120||–||–||–|
NPAT 2019 official website: www.npat.in
For more details, about NPAT 2019 refer 2018’s – Download Information Brochure
- Download B.Tech. & MBA. (Tech) Information Brochure
- Download MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA) Information Brochure
- Download B.Sc. Economics Information Brochure
- Download B.Sc. Finance / B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A Information Brochure
- Download B.Des Information Brochure
Insofar, Official notification regarding NPAT 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification, the same will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.