NMU Application Form 2019 – The North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon will be releasing the applications over the official website of the University i.e www.num.ac.in. Eligible candidatures will only be accepted by the authorities. So, all the candidates will be asked to first go through all the eligibility criteria and the information brochure and then apply online. All the applications must reach the authorities before the last date, along with the specified amount of application fee. Generally, the applications for UGCET, PGCET, Ph.D., M.Ed CET is invited around the first week of June, every year. Once the application link of these entrance exams conducted by NMU has been released by the University, candidates will be able to apply from this page. To know more details on NMU Application Form 2019, a candidate can keep reading!
NMU Application Form 2019
No candidate shall be required to send a copy of their application forms to the University office. Rather, a candidate needs to keep a print out for future reference. All those candidates who will be filling and submitting the applications before the last date will be provided the link to download their admit cards for the exam. Candidates can keep a track of North Maharashtra University Application Form 2019 related events from below.
|Name of Entrance Exam||Application Process Begins||Exam Date|
|NMU UGCET||1st week of Jul 2019||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|NMU MA (MCJ)||1st week of Jun 2019||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|NMU PGCET||1st week of Jul 2019||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|NMU Ph.D. Entrance||Jun 2019||Jul 2019|
Apply: Candidates will be able to apply for any of these NMU 2019 entrance examinations, from here.
How To Fill NMU Application Form 2019?
Candidates can follow these simple instructions, which will help them to fill NMU Application Form 2019, easily.
- Candidates will be required to start the process by visiting the direct link provided below the table or the official website.
- On the next page, a candidate will be able to find the “NMU Application Form 2019” link. Click that!
- Candidates will be asked to get themselves registered by filling up some of the details like mobile number, candidate’s name, email id, etc.
- The candidates will be asked to log in with the credentials received at the time of confirmation received and completely fill up the application forms.
- Keeping in mind the last date of submission, pay off the specified amount of application fee and print a copy of your filled up application for future reference.
- Make sure, you once verify all the details that you have provided – whether they are correct or incorrect. As we have not yet received whether the authorities will be opening a correction window or not. So, every candidate will be advised to carefully fill up the details in their NMU 2019 Application Form.
NMU Application Form 2019 Correction Window
Sometimes, we end up entering wrong details and in such a situation, these wrong details end up getting printed in the application form, admit card and other such exam related documents. As false or wrong details provided by a candidate will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. In these situations, the authorities end up getting several requests from various candidates, demanding the provision of form correction window.
Under this window, only some of the details will be allowed to rectifying purpose. Not necessarily, the North Maharashtra University will be opening a correction window, this year. So, all the applicants will be rather requested not to wait for the authorities to open an application form correction window, instead fill in the details with extreme care and uploading the documents, as per the specified measurement. We will be updated this page accordingly, once we receive any confirmation regarding the correction window, this year.
NMU Application Form 2019 Fee
Along with the application of the CET, a candidate who wishes to fill NMU Application Form 2019 must submit a specified amount of fee. This fee will be a non-refundable one and it tends to vary across the different courses, that one wishes to pursue from Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. Last year, a candidate was needed to submit an application fee of:
- Rs.300 – For UGCET or PGCET
- Rs.1200 – For Ph.D. entrance test
- Rs. 400 – For MA MCJ( Rs.300 in case of SC, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC candidates)
Payment Gateways(Expected) – Online(Internal Banking options) and Offline(Challan)
NMU Admit Card 2019
All those candidates who will be submitting the NMU Application Form 2019 before the last date, will be given the link over their application portal to retrieve the NMU Admit Card 2019. Your NMU Admit Card will be released in the month of July. As per the released dates, it will be made available over the official website. It will contain some of the personal as well as the exam related details. It must contain the photograph and signature of specified measurement. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam premises without a valid admit cards.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.