NMU MA MCJ 2020 Admit Card – North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon releases the admit card for Master’s in Communication and Journalism after the candidate fills the application form. Candidate can download the NMU MCJ 2020 admit card from the official website nmu.ac.in. Admit card of NMU MCJ is of utmost importance as it is the entry ticket to the examination hall. It has details regarding exam centre, exam centre address, application number, candidate’s name, candidates’s photograph, etc. It is recommended to preserve the admit card till the time admission process is not over. A hard copy of hall ticket along with the photo identity is mandatory to carry on the day of examination. Candidate must ensure that their admit card is not distorted, soiled or damaged in any way. Stay tune to know how to download the admit card, important documents to be carried and much more.
NMU MA MCJ 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of NMU MCJ is a document which works as an entry ticket to the examination hall. It is a proof that candidate has filled the application form and made the payment. Admit card is also known as Hall Ticket or Entry Ticket. The following are the important dates of NM University MCJ 2020 Admit Card.
|NMU MA MCJ 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|NMU MA MCJ 2020 Admit card will be available to download from||After the application form is filled by the candidate.|
|NMU MA MCJ 2020 exam is held in||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|NMU MA MCJ 2020 Result will be announced in||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Download Admit Card – Candidates can download the NMU MA MCJ 2020 Admit Card from here as per the schedule nmu.ac.in
How to Download NMU MA MCJ 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card of NMU MA MCJ 2020 in online mode by following the below given 5 easy steps –
Step 1: Candidate shall visit the official website or click on the direct link on this page.
Step 2: Find the relevant link of admit card and click on it.
Step 3: Thereafter, Click on the “download hall ticket” option.
Step 4: Candidate will be directed to a new page where he has to fill in the blanks with his / her login credentials.
Step 5: After clicking on the submit button, Candidate can check his / her Admit card. Download the admit card and take a print out of it.
Note: Preserve the admit card. It is the most important document which is used on the examination day and in further examination process.
Details on NMU MA MCJ 2020 Admit Card
Hall ticket of NMU MA MCJ has the following details mentioned on it which makes it even more important and those are –
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Name of the course for which candidate has applied.
- Candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Date and Time of Examination.
- Exam center.
- Other important details.
Note: If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then report the matter to NMU, Jalgaon on immediate basis.
Things to carry on the Day of Examination along with the Admit Card of NMU MA MCJ 2020
This is where most of the candidate make the mistake. You think admit card is enough for your entry in the examination hall? NO! The following two documents are crucially important to be there at the time of entrance. Otherwise, Candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination hall and attempt the test.
- Hard copy of NMU MCJ Admit Card. No soft copy is allowed.
- Any one ID Proofs – Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving license, College identity card.
Important Instructions for NMU MA MCJ 2020 (Last Day Guide)
On the date of examination, you might experience yourself on the brink of nervous breakdown. However, you have to keep yourself calm and patient in order to concentrate on you exam. There are following steps which should be followed by every candidate before and on the day of examination and these are as follows :-
- Sleep well before the exam. Research has number of time shown that taking proper and appropriate sleep before exam benefit scores rather than staying awake for hours and gazing at you end time notes.
- Wake up on time in the morning and keep all your documents along with the colored copy of admit card in your bag. ( it is suggested from the team of aglasem to arrange all these documents well in advance, in order to avoid last moment hassle ).
- Re-check the exam time and venue and reach the examination centre at least 45 minutes prior to the actual timing.
- After entering into the examination hall, occupy your allotted seat and maintain discipline.
- Start solving the questions without wasting a single moment as the exam gets started.
- If you get stuck in any question then rather than trying to solve it and wasting time on it, move forward to another problem and review that question.
- Submit, relax and wait till the time of result. Hope for the best!
NMU MA MCJ 2020 Exam Pattern
Master’s in Communication and Journalism (MCJ) of NM University Entrance Exam contains total 100 marks which are divided in 4 sections. The section includes Objective questions, Essay Writing & Short Note, and group discussion & personal interview and experience of media industry. Refer the below mentioned table to check the marks given to every section.
|Essay Writing & Short Note||30|
|Group discussion & Personal Interview||20|
|Experience of Media Industry||10|
Key Things to Remember
Read the below given points carefully –
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form with the requisite fee will be able to download the admit card.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry papers, books, logs, notes or any kind of other material at the examination hall.
- Do not carry your mobile phone, gadgets, tab, or any other electronic device on the day of examination. Any such electronic device if available with the candidate, then this will lead to his / her termination from the admission process.
- Reach the examination center 45 minutes prior to the examination timings.
- Candidate shall acquire their roll number seat and sit in discipline.
The significance of NMU MA MCJ 2020 Admit Card
The NMU hall ticket/admit card is an important document. As it contains all the important details about the candidate as well as regarding the entrance examination. It is compulsory for the candidate to carry the admit card on the day of examination. Candidates who fail to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam will not be allowed to enter the test centre under any circumstances. Candidates should also preserve their admit cards even after conduction of entrance-exam as it will be required in the further rounds of admission.
North Maharashtra University (NMU)
The Kavayitri Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon is known by North Maharashtra University (NMU) in other name. NMU was established on 15th August, 1990. Access, equity and academic excellence are the thrust areas of the University’s educational endeavor. In 2016, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, ranked North Maharashtra University on 59th amongst top 100 Universities and Institutes in India. NUM conducts various higher education, UG entrance exam every year for admission in various courses. One of them is MCJ Entrance Exam. It is conducted for those who want to pursue their Master’s from Journalism and Communication. MCJ is conducted to fill the 30 seats only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.