NMU PG CET 2019 – North Maharashtra conducts Common Entrance Test (NMU PGCET) for Post Graduate Courses. NMU PG CET 2019 is a university level entrance examination. The candidates who want to pursue the postgraduate courses namely MMS Personal Management or MMS Computer Management will have to appear in NMU PG CET 2019. NMU PG CET 2019 will be conducted in the offline mode. Candidates will have to mark the answers in the OMR sheet. The detailed information regarding NMU PG CET 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
NMU PGCET 2019
Candidates will have to keep in mind that the printed application form will have to be submitted to Application Receipt Centres along with DD of a certain amount. Candidates can have a look at the schedule given below to know about the important events and dates related to NMU PGCET 2019:
|NMU PGCET 2019||Dates|
|Availability of Online Information Brochure and Application Form||01 Jun 2019|
|Last date for filling up of Online Application form||16 Jul 2019|
|Last date for receipt of the printed form along with DD & necessary documents||17 Jul 2019|
|Display of list of eligible candidates||19 Jul 2019|
|Last date of receipt of objections in written form (if any)||20 Jul 2019|
|Display of final list of eligible candidates||22 Jul 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||23 Jul 2019|
|NMU PGCET 2019||25 Jul 2019|
|Result of Entrance Exam||27 Jul 2019|
NMU PG CET 2019 Application Form
The application form for NMU PGCET 2019 is available on its official website. Candidates can apply online and then after filling the form, the printed application form will have to be submitted to the Application Receipt Centre along with necessary documents and application fee. Candidates will be required to submit the Demand Draft drawn in favor of the concerned authorities with a certain amount.
The candidates will have to fill up the online form. A form will be generated for the students applying for CET. Students should take a print out of the computer generated form and attach attested photocopies of necessary documents. The D.D. worth Rs. 300/- in favor of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon” drawn on Nationalized banks should be attached with the application form for the CET. Forms should be submitted to the ARC as prescribed in the brochure. After submitting the form, the candidate should collect the Acknowledgement Receipt Slip from ARC.
NMU PG CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates appearing for NMU PG CET 2019: Must have appeared for Graduation or equivalent.
- Specific Criteria for admission to following given courses:
F.Y.M.M.S (PM) and F.Y.M.M.S (CM) For admission to the M.M.S. (Computer Management) and M.M.S (Personal Management) Course, candidates must have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Examination of any Indian Statutory University.
Candidates must also note that the eligible candidates have to pass a Common Examination Test (CET) conducted by University.
The admit card for NMU PGCET 2019 will be made available online. Candidates can check the official website to download it. Candidates will see the number of things which will be mentioned on the admit card namely address and name of the candidate, complete address of the test centre, date and time of the examination, photograph, and signature of the candidate. Also, candidates will be required to carry a valid ID proof along with NMU PGCET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates should also keep NMU PGCET 2019 Admit Card safely as it will act as an entry ticket at the time of admission.
NMU PG CET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know the topics for which they have to prepare. Candidates will have to keep in mind that they have to prepare all the topics which they have studied so far. It is advised to students with the topics they have covered until the graduation level.
- Basic IT
- Current Affairs
- General Aptitude
NMU PG CET 2019 Exam Pattern
To prepare for an examination, it is an important thing for the students to be thorough with the exam pattern of the examination as it will help them to prepare in a better way as they will get to know about the distribution of questions and marking scheme. So, for the same purpose candidates can have a look at the information below:
- Mode of the Examination: NMU PGCET 2019 will be conducted in the offline mode on the OMR sheet.
- Nature of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of multiple choice questions.
- Duration: The examination will be of 1 and half hour (90 minutes).
- Total Marks: The Exam will be of 100 marks.
- Total number of questions: The question paper will be consisting of 50 questions.
NMU PG CET 2019 Test Centres
The list of NMU PG CET 2019 Test Centres is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Examination Centre Codes||Name of the College||City|
|EX01||M. J. College, Jalgaon||Jalgaon|
|EX02||G. H. Raisoni Institute of Business Management, Jalgaon||Jalgaon|
|EX03||Sitaabai Mangilal Agrawal Institute of Management, Chalisgaon||Chalisgaon|
|EX04||Z. B. Patil College, Dhule||Dhule|
|EX05||R. C. Patel Arts, Science and Commerce College, Shirpur||Shirpur|
NMU PG CET 2019 Admission Process
There is a particular admission process which has been set up by the governing authority and candidates will have to abide by it in order to take admission. So, for that candidates can have a look at the information given below:
Stage 1: Prerequisites
- Read the instructions given in the brochure carefully.
- Before proceeding for filling up the admission form ensure the following:
(a) You have to draw D.D. worth Rs. 300/- in favor of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. The D.D. may be drawn on Nationalized banks.
(b) Visit the link www.nmu.ac.in.
- Fill up the online application form as per the given instructions.
- After submitting the online form, Form Number will be generated by the system.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FORM NO. for future reference.
- Print the application form and attach the attested photocopies of necessary documents along with the Demand Draft. Paste your passport size recent photograph on the application and submit the completed form to the nearby ARC by hand or send it by post superscribing “Application for CET for admission to <>” to the Principal of the concerned ARC College. Application form should reach to ARC on or before July 17, 2019.
- In case of any discrepancy/deficiency in the application form/attached documents, you are required to comply with the deficiencies to the concerned ARC before the last date of submission of the application form.
Stage 2: Display of Eligible Candidates list for the Examination
The list of eligible candidates who have to appear in CET will be made available on the website and will also be displayed on the notice board of respective college and ARC. Candidates must jot this down that this list will not be published in any newspaper or will not be conveyed by any other means.
Official Website: www.nmu.ac.in
For more information about NMU PGCET 2019, download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.