North Maharashtra University conducts the Common Entrance Test from the eligible candidates who seek admission into Post Graduates courses like MBM (Personal Management) and MBM (Computer Management) for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates can check all the details of NMU PGCET 2017 application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and other details through this page below.
Latest – Result for PGCET 2017 exam has been Announced, Check it through the “Result” link below.
NMU PGCET 2017
Application form for NMU PGCET 2017 can be filled online from the official website nmu.ac.in as per schedule mention below. A Common Entrance Examination procedure will be adopted for admission to First Year Courses at the affiliated colleges of the University in following subjects only:
- Master of Management Studies (M.M.S. (Personal Management))
- Master of Management Studies (M.M.S. (Computer Management))
Expected Schedule for the NMU PGCET 2017 is given below.
|Availability of Application forms||01 Jun 2017|
|Last date for filling up of online application|
|Last date for receipt of printed for along with documents||24 Jun 2017|
|Display of list of eligible candidates||30 Jun 2017|
|Last date of receipt of objection sin written for (if any)||03 Jul 2017|
|Display of final list of eligible candidates||04 Jul 2017|
|Availability of Admit card / hall ticket||05 Jul 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||12 Jul 2017|
|Display of merit list||17 Jul 2017|
Candidates appeared for Graduation or equivalent.
The specific eligibility criteria for the admission to the first year of various post graduate courses is as follows:
- For admission to the M.M.S. (Computer Management) and M.M.S. (Personnel Management) Course, candidate must have passed the Three years Bachelor’s examination of any Indian Statutory University.
Note: Every eligible candidate has to pass a Common Examination Test to be conducted by University.
The percentage of seats reserved for Backward Class category candidates as per the rules of Government of Maharashtra State is as below:
- If the reservation quota remains vacant then 2% seats of total intake capacity will be offered to SBC category candidates.
- All the candidates claiming the reservation for backward classes should produce “Caste Certificate” in the name of the candidate issued by the Executive Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate in Maharashtra State clearly mentioning the Category of the candidate and also the remark that the caste is considered as backward class in the state of Maharashtra, at the time of submission of the Application Form. Failing which, the candidate will not be able to claim for that category of caste.
- Candidates belonging to NT1, NT2, NT3, OBC, SBC and VJ/DT categories should produce “Non Creamy layer Certificate” valid upto 31 st March, 2018 issued by Sub Divisional Officer/Deputy Collector of the district in addition to the caste certificate. In case the candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy layer certificate up to the time of admission such candidates will be treated as OPEN category candidates.
- The 3% Seats out of total sanctioned intake capacity for a college as a whole are reserved for physically handicapped candidates. The candidate should attached the certificate and will be allotted to the branches as per merit and choice. (Maximum one to each course).
- The 2 % seats out of total sanctioned intake capacity for a college as a whole are reserved for wards of persons serving in defense and ex-servicemen. The candidate should attach the certificate and will be allotted to the branches as per merit and choice (Maximum one to each course).
- The candidate once admitted in first year of post graduate course shall not be allowed for transfer to any other PG Centre in the first and second year of the course.
- Any change from Government side in terms of reservation policies for backward classes before the completion of admission procedure will be taken under consideration.
- Kashmiri migrants will be given concession and reservation as per the Government D.O. No. F.10-1/10-Desk(U), dated 02.02.2011.
- The university reserves the right to make the necessary changes in any academic programme and admission rules.
Entrance Exam Details
- The mode of entrance examination will be offline in the form of OMR Sheet.
- The question paper will consist of only objective questions.
- Each question has four options, out of each only one is correct.
- Entrance examination consist of single paper of 90 minutes duration that contains 50 questions carrying maximum of 100 marks.
- Candidate should dark in the entire circle.
- Use black ball point pen for darkling the circle.
- KCE’s Institute of Management & Research, Jalgaon
- G.H. Raisoni Institute of Business Management, Jalgaon
- Z. B. Patil College, Dhule
- G.T.P.College, Nandurbar
- R. C. Patel Arts, Science and Commerce College, Shirpur
Stage – I : Prerequisites
- Read the instructions given in brochure carefully.
- Before proceeding for filling up the admission form ensure the following :-
- You have to draw D.D. worth Rs. 300/- in favour of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. The D.D. may be drawn on Nationalized banks
- Visit the link www.nmu.ac.in
- Fill up the online application form as per the given instructions.
- After submitting the online form, Form Number will be generated by the system.
- Please note the form no. for future reference.
- Print the application form and attach the attested photocopies of necessary documents along with the Demand Draft. Paste your passport size recent photograph on application and submit the completed form to the nearby ARC by hand or send it by post superscribing “Application for CET for admission to <>” to the Principal of the concerned ARC College. Application form should reach to ARC on or before 26th June 2017.
- In case of any discrepancy/deficiency in the application form/attached documents, you are required to comply the deficiencies to the concerned ARC before the last date of submission of application form.
Stage – II : Display of eligible candidates list for entrance examination
- The list of eligible candidates for appearing to CET will be available on the website and will also be displayed on the notice board of the respective college and ARC.
- The list of eligible candidates for appearing to CET will not be published in any newspaper or will not be communicated to any candidate personally by post.
- If the candidate has any objection related with the merit list, he/she may submit his/ her objection with proper documents in written form to the North Maharashtra University by Fax No.: 0257-2258406, or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org within specified date and time limit.
Candidates can also refer to the Information Brochure of NMU PGCET.