North Maharashtra University (NMU), situated at Jalgaon, Maharashtra, will be offering admission in various undergraduate courses. Candidates willing to seek admission will have to undergo NMU UGCET 2019. The entrance examination is conducted to take admission in B.B.A., B.M.S., B.M.S. (e-Commerce), B.C.A., and M.C.A. (Integrated), M.B.A. (Integrated) into the Affiliated Colleges/University Department for the academic session 2019. Interested candidates will have to fill the NMU UGCET 2019 Application form which will be available in online mode at nmu.ac.in. It is advised to first meet the eligibility conditions and fill the application form so that it does not get rejected. Candidates who will submit the form on time will be issued admit card. To know more details related to NMU UGCET 2019, Refer to this article.
NMU UGCET 2019
NMU UGCET 2019 is conducted to take admission into B.B.A., B.M.S., B.M.S. (e-Commerce), B.C.A., and M.C.A. (Integrated), M.B.A. (Integrated) into the Affiliated Colleges/University. To appear for the entrance examination candidates are required to fill the application form and submit the same before the due date. Candidates can check the tentative dates of NMU UGCET 2019 from the table given below.
|Availability of Application forms||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application forms||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Last date for receipt of the printed form along with documents||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Display of list of eligible candidates||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Last date of receipt of objections in written form||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Display of final list of eligible candidates||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card/hall ticket||Last week of Aug 2019|
|NMU UGCET 2019||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of Aug 2019|
Aspirants can check the various undergraduate programmes offered University:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S. (e-Commerce))
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
- M.C.A. (Integrated)
- M.B.A. (Integrated)
NMU UGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form as per the norms of the conducting body. Candidates can check the pointers given below.
- Candidates passed/appeared for XII or equivalent.
The specific eligibility criteria for the admission to the first year of various undergraduate courses is as follows :
For F.Y.B.B.A, F.Y.B.M.S, F.Y.B.M.S (e-commerce)
- A. Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from H.S.C, Exam of Maharashtra State.
- Diploma in Engineering and Pharmacy from Maharashtra Technical Board or its equivalent. or
- The Candidate must have cleared the Senior Secondary School examination conducted by the National Open School Delhi or
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 M.C.V.C. course from Maharashtra State Education Board.
- A candidate must have passed (10+2) Standard H.S.C. Examination from Maharashtra State Board or Diploma recognized by Board of Technical Education with a minimum duration of Three years or its equivalent.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 M.C.V.C. course from Maharashtra State Education Board.
For M.C.A. (Integrated Course)
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject and obtained 45% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
For M.B.A. (Integrated Course)
- A candidate must have passed any (10 + 2) standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
NMU UGCET 2019 Application Form
After meeting the eligibility criteria candidates will have to fill the application form which will be available in online mode by visiting the University website, nmu.ac.in. Then, fill up the necessary details like personal details, contact details, and academic qualification along and submit it along with the relevant documents before the last date. No application form will be accepted after the last date so, it is candidates that candidates should not wait for the last date and fill the form as soon as they are available.
Application Fee: On the basis of last year information candidates will have to pay the application form of Rs. 300/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD). If there will be any changes in the application fee then, it will be updated here.
NMU UGCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of NMU UGCET 2019 for the entrance examination will be issued to only those candidates who will submit the applications duly completed before the last date. The NMU UGCET 2019 Admit card shall be available in online mode at the website, nmu.ac.in. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their login details like Application Form Number. Admit card/Hall Ticket will contain all the important information related to the exam so it is advised that candidates should keep the admit card in a good condition till the time admission process gets over completely.
NMU UGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Aspiring candidates should check the exam pattern and then start their preparation so, that aspirants will be familiar with the structure of the exam scheme.
|Mode of the exam||Offline|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice based|
|Duration of the exam||90 minutes|
|Number of questions||50|
NMU UGCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the entrance exam will be as per the standard of Class 12th level. The questions will be from the following subjects:
- General Aptitude
- Basic IT
- Current Affairs
NMU UGCET 2019 Exam Centers
On the basis of last year’s information, the examination was held at the place given below. CAndidates willing to take the entrance test will have an idea about the places where the exam was conducted. If in case there will be any changes in the exam center then details will be updated here. Till the time candidates can check the places where the exam was held previous year.
|Center Code||Name of the College||City|
|EX01||North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon||Jalgaon|
NMU UGCET 2019 Result
The result will be declared after the completion of the entrance exams in online mode. After the declaration of result candidates who have appeared for the test will be able to check the result by visiting the official website, www.nmu.ac.in. While checking the result candidates should keep the login details handy so that as soon as the result will be released, candidates will be able to check the same. However, it is not yet confirmed that the result will be declared over the login portal only. The result can also be released in PDF format as well. So, as soon as there will be any information related to the result then, it will be updated here. For the time being, to know more information candidates can visit the “result” page in the Quick links section.
NMU UGCET 2019 Admission Process
The admission process for NMU UGCET 2019 will be a two-stage process.
Stage 1: Applying for the entrance examination
- Fill up the online application form
- Take a print out of it
- Submit the application form by hand or send it by post along with the required documents
Stage 2: Display of eligible candidates list for the entrance examination
- The list of eligible candidates allowed to appear for CET 2019 will be published on the website and will also be displayed on the notice board of the respective college and ARC.
- The intimation of the list of eligible candidates will not be provided through any other means.
- If the candidate has any objection with the merit list, submit the objection with proper documents in written form to the North Maharashtra University by Fax or by email.
NMU UGCET 2019 Reservation Details
Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be again reservation. The percentage of reservation has been specified for each category in the table below. To know about the reservation details candidates can refer to the table below.
|Scheduled Casts and Nav-Bouddha (SC)||13%|
|Vimukta Jati (V.J.) and Denotified Tribes (D.T.)||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-1)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-2)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (N.T.-3)||2%|
|Other Backward Classes (O.B.C.)||19%|
Official Website: www.nmu.ac.in
For more details about NMU UGCET 2019 refer 2018’s – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for NMU UGCET 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as North Maharashtra University (NMU) will release the NMU UGCET2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.