North Maharashtra University (NMU), situated at Jalgaon, Maharashtra offers admission in various undergraduate courses. Candidates willing to seek admission in various UG programmes have to undergo NMU UGCET 2019. The entrance examination is conducted to take admission in B.B.A., B.M.S., B.M.S. (e-Commerce), B.C.A., and M.C.A. (Integrated), M.B.A. (Integrated) into the Affiliated Colleges/University Department for the academic session 2019. Interested candidates have to fill the NMU UGCET 2019 Application form on or before July 16, 2019, in online mode at nmu.ac.in. It is advised to first meet the eligibility conditions and fill the application form so that it does not get rejected. Candidates who will submit the form on time will be issued admit card. To know more details related to NMU UGCET 2019, Refer to this article.
NMU UGCET 2019
To appear for the entrance examination candidates are required to fill the application form and submit the same before the due date. Candidates have to submit the hard copy of the filled form to the nearby ARC (Application Receipt Centre) before the last date along with necessary documents and DD. Candidates can check the dates of NMU UGCET 2019 from the table given below.
|Availability of Application forms|
|Last date to submit the online application forms||16 Jul 2019|
|Last date for receipt of the printed form along with Demand Draft and important documents||17 Jul 2019|
|Display of list of eligible candidates||19 Jul 2019|
|Last date of receipt of objections in written form||20 Jul 2019|
|Display of final list of eligible candidates||22 Jul 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card/hall ticket||23 Jul 2019|
|NMU UGCET 2019||25 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result||27 Jul 2019|
Aspirants can check the various undergraduate programmes offered University:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S. (e-Commerce))
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
- M.C.A. (Integrated)
- M.B.A. (Integrated)
NMU UGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form as per the norms of the conducting body. Candidates can check the pointers given below.
- Candidates passed/appeared for XII or equivalent.
The specific eligibility criteria for the admission to the first year of various undergraduate courses are as follows :
For F.Y.B.B.A, F.Y.B.M.S, F.Y.B.M.S (e-commerce)
1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from H.S.C, Exam of Maharashtra State.
2. Diploma in Engineering and Pharmacy from Maharashtra Technical Board or its equivalent.
3. The Candidate must have cleared the Senior Secondary School examination conducted by the National Open School Delhi.
4. Candidate must have passed 10+2 M.C.V.C. course from Maharashtra State Education Board.
- A candidate must have passed (10+2) Standard H.S.C. Examination from Maharashtra State Board or Diploma recognized by Board of Technical Education with a minimum duration of Three years or its equivalent.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 M.C.V.C. course from Maharashtra State Education Board.
For M.C.A. (Integrated Course)
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject and obtained 45% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
For M.B.A. (Integrated Course)
- A candidate must have passed any (10 + 2) standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
NMU UGCET 2019 Application Form
After meeting the eligibility criteria candidates have to fill the application form which is available in online mode at University website, nmu.ac.in. Then, fill up the necessary details like personal details, contact details, and academic qualification along and submit it along with the relevant documents before the last date. No application form is accepted after the last date so, candidates should not wait for the last date and fill the form as soon as they are available.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application form of Rs. 300/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. The D.D. may be drawn on nationalized banks.
NMU UGCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of NMU UGCET 2019 for the entrance examination will be issued to only those candidates who will submit the applications duly completed before the last date. The NMU UGCET 2019 Admit card shall be available in online mode at the website, nmu.ac.in. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their login details like Application Form Number. Admit card/Hall Ticket will contain all the important information related to the exam so it is advised that candidates should keep the admit card in a good condition till the time admission process gets over completely.
NMU UGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Aspiring candidates should check the exam pattern and then start their preparation so, that aspirants will be familiar with the structure of the exam scheme.
|Mode of the exam||Offline|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice based|
|Duration of the exam||90 minutes|
|Number of questions||50|
NMU UGCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the entrance exam is as per the standard of Class 12th level. The questions will be from the following subjects:
- General Aptitude
- Basic IT
- Current Affairs
NMU UGCET 2019 Exam Centers
The examination will be held at the place given below. Candidates willing to take the entrance test can check the places where the exam is conducting.
|Center Code||Name of the College||City|
|EX01||M. J. College, Jalgaon||Jalgaon|
|EX02||G.H Raisoni Institute of Business Management, Jalgaon||Jalgaon|
|EX03||Sitaabai Mangilal Agrawal Institute of Management, Chalisgaon||Chalisgaon|
|EX04||Z. B. Patil College, Dhule||Dhule|
|EX05||R. C. Patel Arts, Science and Commerce College, Shirpur||Shirpur|
NMU UGCET 2019 Result
The result will be declared after the completion of the entrance exams in online mode. After the declaration of result candidates who have appeared for the test will be able to check the result by visiting the official website, www.nmu.ac.in.The list of eligible candidates for appearing to CET will be available on the website and will also be displayed on the notice board of the respective college and ARC.
NMU UGCET 2019 Admission Process
The admission process for NMU UGCET 2019 will be a two-stage process.
Stage 1: Applying for the entrance examination
- Fill up the online application form
- Take a print out of it
- Submit the printed application form along with the required documents and DD.
Stage 2: Display of eligible candidates list for the entrance examination
- The list of eligible candidates allowed to appear for CET 2019 will be published on the website and will also be displayed on the notice board of the respective college and ARC.
- The intimation of the list of eligible candidates will not be provided through any other means.
- If the candidate has any objection with the merit list, submit the objection with proper documents in written form to the to the Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University by Fax No.: 0257-2258406, or through email: [email protected] within specified date and time limit.
Official Website: www.nmu.ac.in
For more details about NMU UGCET 2019 – Download Information Brochure.