NPAT 2018 Registration has been started and will end on 28 April 2018. NPAT 2018 is the entrance test for admissions to undergraduate & integrated degree programmes in the constituent schools of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai campuses. All the aspirants who are wishing to appear in this entrance test should check the eligibility criteria first and them accordingly they can apply. They can start their registration process from the official website. The direct links for the same are also provided below. For more information regarding NPAT 2018 registration, the candidate can scroll down and read the article.
The various courses offered through NPAT 2018 are:
- MBA (Tech.)
- MBA (Pharma. Tech.)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.B.A., B.Des
- B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts
NPAT 2018 Registration
After successfully registering yourself, you can log in to the NPAT login page for viewing your application form and for the payment process. Make sure that each step is completed properly so that you can appear in NPAT 2018 exam. The schedule of important dates regarding NPAT 2018 registration is mentioned below in the framed table.
|Online registration for NMIMS NPAT starts from||10 Jan 2018|
|Last date for Form Editing||21 Apr 2018|
|Last date for online registration||28 Apr 2018|
|Test date||12 and 13 May 2018|
Application Fees for NPAT 2018
After successfully registering yourself, candidates are required to login and complete the payment process and the fees are given below in the table:
|For All Programmes of One School Program||Rs. 1800/-|
|For All Programs Of Two Different Schools||Rs. 3000/-|
|For All Programs Of Three Different Schools||Rs. 4000/-|
|For All Programs Of Four Different Schools||Rs. 5000/-|
|For All Programs Of Five Different Schools||Rs. 6000/-|
Steps to Register for NPAT 2018
The steps for registration for NPAT 2018 are as follow:
- Visit the official website or click the link mentioned above. The page will look like as the image shown below:
- Candidates can check for what course they are applying and accordingly they can click the buttons. After clicking the “Register Now” button, the following page will be opened:
- Now you have to fill the details and the security pin and finally click on the submit button. You will get registered. Now you can go to your mailbox and verify.
Details Mentioned in the NPAT 2018 Registration Form
Following details have to be entered for completing the registration process:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Roll number
Steps for NPAT 2018 Login
After completing the registration process, aspirants have to log in with their username and password. They can now fill, submit or view the application form and finally do the payments. The steps for login are as follows:
- Click on the log in link mentioned above.
- You will be redirected to a page which will look like the image below:
- Enter the login credentials and click on the login button.
If the candidate forgets the password then he/she can click on the forgot password button & following page will open:
- Enter your user id, class 10th roll number, and security pin and finally click on get password to generate the new one.
NPAT 2018 Admit Card
All the candidates who will apply for NPAT 2018 successfully will be able to download the admit card for NPAT 2018 at the specified date. Admit card is the most important document for the entrance exams because it serves the purpose of validness of the candidate. It can be downloaded from the official site by entering login id and password. The direct link for downloading the same will also be provided here whenever it will be available. On the exam day, everyone should carry the hall ticket without fail.
Official website: www.npat.in