NPAT 2018 Syllabus is of great significance to all the candidates who are aspiring for NPAT 2018. To get a direction and planning in the learning process, it is very important to score well in any competitive exams. NPAT 2018 is going to be conducted on 12 and 13 May 2018. So all the aspirants should start their preparation and important topics and chapters should be given more focus. For more details regarding NPAT 2018 Syllabus, read the article by scrolling down.
NPAT 2018 Syllabus
There are 2 papers for NPAT 2018. Paper I is conducted for all the courses except students who have applied for B.Des. Paper II is for students applying for B.Des. The topics which are covered under NPAT 2018 syllabus are as follows:
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills
- Observation & Problem Solving
- General Awareness & Design Sensibility
Click Here to download detailed syllabus of NPAT 2018.
Exam Pattern of NPAT 2018
The pattern for NPAT 2018 is as follows:
- Paper I consists of 120 questions.
- It has 3 sections mentioned above with 40 questions in each section.
- For paper II, there will be 20 questions in each section which means 60 questions in total.
- The duration of paper II will be of 90 minutes.
- Both these will be MCQ based tests conducted in online mode only.
- The medium of the tests will be in English.
How to Prepare for NPAT 2018?
Some tips and tricks that will help the candidates to obtain good marks in NPAT 2018 are as follows:
- Solve as many mock papers as possible and appear for maximum test series to understand the real-time environment and to know your level. Knowing where you stand will give more direction to your studies and you will start focussing on your weaker sections.
- Try to cover all the topics but don’t miss the topics which have more weightage. Choose quality over quantity.
- Check the cut off scores of previous years so that you can have a fair idea of what to prepare first.
- Make a schedule and devote proper time to all the topics.
- Making notes is the best way to save the time during revision and to remember the things for long periods.
Best Books for NPAT 2018
Some of the best and recommended books for cracking NPAT 2018 are as follows:
|Name of Book||Name of Author||Buying Link|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwalii & Indu Sijwali||Buy Here|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension Simplifying the ‘Passage’ for you||Ajay Singh||Buy Here|
Official website: www.npat.in