NPTI MBA Admission 2019: National Power Training Institute has released the admit card for the admission in MBA Programme through an Entrance Test for the academic year 2019-20. National Power Training Institute had issued the NPTI MBA Admission 2019 Application Form for admission in MBA Programme through an Entrance Test for the academic year 2019-20. This is a two-year program spread over four Semesters. In the first year, the students take courses in major functional/general management areas like Human Resources, Operations, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Information Technology and core Power Sector areas. In the second year, the students take compulsory specialized courses in the area of Power Management. In addition, they have to opt from a list of electives covering various specific courses from the areas of Power and Management. The candidates can check the complete detail of Application form, eligibility criteria and other processes on this page below.
NPTI MBA Admission 2019
The NPTI MBA Admission 2019 has been started. The candidates who are eligible and are interested had to apply for it. The important dates like admit card, counselling etc., related to NPTI MBA Admission 2019 are given below:
|Online Registration Commencement||10 Oct 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||07 Dec 2018|
|Downloading of Admit card||11 Dec 2018|
|Date and Time of PGDC CET – 2018||15 Dec 2018 10:30 – 12:30 Hrs.|
|Date of Declaration of result||18 Dec 2018|
|Date of Counselling||21 Dec 2018|
|Date of reporting & commencement of course||02 Jan 2019|
|Date of Spot Admission for vacant seats if any by counselling||07 Jan 2019|
Spot Admission shall be held at NPTI Corporate Office, Faridabad, NPTI-Durgapur, NPTI-Nagpur and NPTI-PSTI, Bengaluru simultaneously on 07 January, 2019 (Monday) from 10 a.m. onwards. Candidates selected in the Merit list of CET-2018 WINTER SESSION can only attend the spot admission (This is an opportunity for the candidates who could not attend the counseling on 21 December, 2018). For more information click on the link given below.
Spot Admission: Click here to check NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Spot Admission.
Merit list has been released on the official website. Candidates can also check it through the direct link which is provided below. Merit List has been prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of all 8 Semesters of B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent result followed by counseling.
Result: Click Here to check NPTI PGDC CET 2019 Result.
Eligible candidates can download the admit card below the link. NPTI PGDC CET Admit card has been issued on the official website. Students can also download the admit card from this page directly. The direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Process is over…!!!!
How to download the Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card are given below. Kindly follow the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the site by following the link http://www.npti.in/
- Fill the Application No. and Date of Birth or Applicant Name.
- The students must enter the required details.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The link to download the admit card will be available.
- The candidate will be logged in.
- Check all the details.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
The Application form has been released for NPTI MBA Admission 2019. The candidates can get the detailed information about the application from the instructions given below. Candidates can apply for the course from the direct link provided below.
- Application process is over!
The Application Fee for NPTI MBA 2019 Admission is Rs. 2000/- The candidates have to submit the fee online at the time of filling the application form. No application will be accepted without online payment.
How to Apply?
- The candidate has to click on the link given above.
- After clicking the application form will be opened.
- The candidate has to fill the personal details, address, educational details, course details, sponsorship details, experience details (if any).
- After filling up these details, the candidate has to click on “Click here for e-fee deposit”.
- Now click on the “I Agree” term and submit.
- Then choose the state ‘Harayan’ or ‘All Over India’.
- After this click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now fill up your details and then click “Submit” button.
- Make your payment of Rs. 2000/- by choosing. debit card/ credit card/net banking.
- After the payment, you will get the SBCollect Ref. number, fill it in the form.
- Fill the other details like declaration, photo, signature, sponsorship letter.
- After filling up all the details click on the “Submit” button.
- Power Plant Engineering: B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering and related branches.
- Smart Grid Technologies: B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics /Electronics & Communication /Computer Science/ Information & Communication Technology and related branches.
- Power System Operation: B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Power Engineering and related branches.
- Energy Market Management: B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering and related branches.
- Renewable Energy & Grid Interface Technologies: B.Tech. / B.E. or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics /Power Engineering and related branches.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for admission to PGDC courses.
Counseling shall be held at NPTI Corporate Office, Faridabad, NPTI-PSTI, Bengaluru and NPTI, Durgapur simultaneously. Candidates may attend the counseling at any of the above institutes as per their convenience. The candidate must appear in person at the counseling date along with all relevant original documents including caste certificate (if applicable), Date of Birth certificate, Educational Qualifications etc. The list of documents to be carried for counseling round would be published on the website before counseling round.
- In case o the candidate of OBC category for sponsored/Non-sponsored, non-creamy layer certificate must have been issued by the concerned authority on or after 01/04/2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Counseling for PGDC admission process. Candidates are advised to reach Counseling centre well in advance to avoid inconvenience. Reporting time at Centre of Counseling is 10 AM.
After the successful application, if the candidate will be shortlisted for the admission then the candidate has to submit the course fee. The details about the course fee are shown in the image.
In order to provide career opportunities in the Indian Power Sector, NPTI maintains close linkages with the power utilities and reputed concerns for placement of trained engineers. In the past, companies like ABB, Abellon Clean Energy, Abhijeet Power, Adani, Af Mercados, Bajaj Energy, BLACK & VEATCH, BSES, CESC, Chambal Fertilizers, CLP, CRISIL, Deloitte, DVB, DVC, Ecoren, Ernst & Young, ESSAR POWER, Feedback Ventures, Gamesa, GMR, HCL, HINDALCO, ICRA, IDAM Infra Advisory, IEPL, India Bulls, Indian Energy Exchange, IL&FS, IREDA, Jindal Power, KPMG, KSK Energy, LANCO, L&T, Moser Baer, Mytrah Energy, NALCO, NDPL, PTC, PwC, Reliance Industries, Reliance Power, ROLLS ROYCE, SIEMENS, Su-Kam, SUZLON, TATA Power, THERMAX, Torrent Power, Vedanta, Welspun Energy etc. visited NPTI for placement of students of various courses.
There are total 1440 seats available for NPTI MBA Admission 2019. The candidates can check the details of seat availability from the link given.
- Click Here for the seat availability.
Official website: ww.npti.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.