NPTI Neyveli Graduate Engineering Course Admission 2018 – National Power Training Institute has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into Graduate Engineering Course (Thermal) (Feb 2018-19) for the academic year 2018-2019. This is a modular type course of One-year duration. On-job training is conducted at the nearby Thermal Power Stations and the training on high tech simulator at NPTI, Delhi/Nagpur. The course covers the syllabus as per the Regulation 6 of Central Electricity Authority (Measures relating to safety and electric supply) Regulations, 2010.
Seat Intake – 77 seats
NPTI Neyveli Graduate Engineers Course Admission 2018
Candidates can check the complete information of NPTI Neyveli Graduate Engineers Course Admission 2018 like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information on this page below.
|Last date of receipt of Application along with all required documents||05 Feb 2018|
|Display of Merit list||09 Feb 2018|
|Date of Counselling and admission||26 Feb 2018|
|Date of commencement of the course||28 Feb 2018|
Merit List and Counselling Details for NPTI Neyveli Graduate Engineers Course Admission 2018 has been published. Candidates, whose name present in the merit list, are requested to attend Counseling by 10.00 A.M. on February 26, 2018, in connection with admission to Graduate Engineers Course (Thermal) Feb. 2018-19 Batch at NPTI(SR), Neyveli. Candidates can check the same from the official website OR through the direct link provided below.
Merit List: Click Here to check the merit list.
Candidates can download and fill their Application Form for Graduate Engineers Course from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
- Download Application Form – Process Over…!!
Applications on plain paper with the payment printed receipt of State Bank of India for Rs.1,000/- through SBI COLLECT (on-line) or Demand Draft in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Neyveli for Rs.1,000/- (inclusive of Service Tax) should reach the Director / Head of Institute, National Power Training Institute (SR), Neyveli 607803 (address given below) in the prescribed format as follows:
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth & age
- Marital Status
- Whether SC/ST/OBC/PH
- Postal Address
- Educational qualification starting from S.S.L.C.(10th) onwards stating subjects, college/Institution, % of marks (Grading Viz. CPI, DGPA, CGPA, OGPA, etc. are to be converted into equivalent percentage which should be supported by certificate issued by the concerned University, otherwise, the application will be summarily rejected), year of passing.
- Sponsored/Non-sponsored (If sponsored, attach sponsorship letter and experience certificate).
- Details of demand draft/SBI Collect and Signature with the date. Paste a passport size photograph on the left top of the application. Attach attested copies of proof for item No.3, 7, 9, 10 & 11. Blank Application form can also be downloaded from the website: http://www.nptineyveli.in.
Instruction for filling the Application form
- For making SBI COLLECT (online payment) for the application fee of Rs.1,000/-(inclusive of service tax) please visit www.nptineyveli.in. If the payment is made through SBI Collect, the payment receipt downloaded from the website to be attached.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidates who are applying under OBC category, the date of issue of the OBC Certificate should be after April 01, 2017.
- Applications received after 19 January 2018 will not be considered. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays.
- For this admission related queries, contact 04142-257885/ 257874 during working days (10:00 A.M to 05:00 P.M).
B.E. or equivalent in Mechanical / Production/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Control & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institution / University.
25% seats reserved for Sponsored candidates. For admissions under the sponsored category, the candidate has to provide sponsorship letter. Vacant seats in the sponsored category shall be filled by non-sponsored candidates. Sponsored candidates will not be considered for campus placement.
To provide career opportunities in the Indian Power Sector, NPTI shall maintain close linkages with Power Utilities and reputed companies for employment of these trained Engineers. Students of previous batches were placed in reputed Power companies. However, NPTI does not guarantee placement.
Based on Merit (% of Marks) No age limit. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH is applicable as per Govt. of India norms.
It is to inform that you are requested to attend Counselling by 10.00am on 22 February 2018 in connection with admission to Graduate Engineers Course (Thermal) Feb 2018-19 Batch at NPTI (SR), Neyveli. The admission is subject to availability of seats when your turn comes in the counseling according to the merit list and your category and verification of your original Certificates, viz. Degree Certificate, mark sheets (I to VIII Semester Mark Sheets) of all semesters, Valid Community certificate, if applicable, S.S.L.C, HSC Mark sheet, etc.
For Non-sponsored candidates Rs.2,30,000/- plus GST 18% (in two installments). For candidates sponsored by Organization Rs.3,60,000/- plus GST 18% payable in a lump sum at the time of admission. There is no fee concession for any category of candidates. The cost of transportation to Industries/power stations is to be borne by the participants.
Lodging Boarding: Facilities available on nominal charges. Separate hostel for female candidates.
Official Website: www.nptineyveli.in.
For Official Notification – Click Here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.